Posting Other peoples work and not giving them credit until

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Posting Other peoples work and not giving them credit until

Postby Markey mark » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:41 pm

Can you remember someone revealed your true identity Lucian on a forum , Range Rover on the drive , well I believe it was a old Morris Minor or similar , I never felt so embarrassed for a poster ,
Markey mark

Postby Lucian » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:59 pm

Markey mark wrote:Can you remember someone revealed your true identity Lucian on a forum , Range Rover on the drive , well I believe it was a old Morris Minor or similar , I never felt so embarrassed for a poster ,

Hi

finally built up your big guts after some cider.
Was that the best you could do, twat!!

You are one of the most vile and cringe worhty posters we have ever seen on the net, and as
we type, we are disgusted by your shameless cringeworhtiness.

took you the got part of the day to get her, have some more cider
and then post more shit

We are now going to enjoy a meal and one drink

Dont get too brazen friends as we have not finished with you just yet

FACT
Lucian

Postby Fletch » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:08 pm

Markey mark wrote:Can you remember someone revealed your true identity Lucian on a forum , Range Rover on the drive , well I believe it was a old Morris Minor or similar , I never felt so embarrassed for a poster ,

Morris Minor ended production in 1971, so when was that exactly? :whistle:
Fletch

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:17 pm

It's been explained to you I don't know how many times but it's a character he plays .... it's not a secret.
How someone can tell the same joke year after year though I know not.
Markey cheer up and stop looking for fault with this place and its members every day.
When was the last time you smiled or laughed.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Lucian » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:39 pm

Hi

We nearly forgot to update: :shake head: :shake head:

Tomorrow, as most days, loads on but don't get everything done.

Business appointment at home, financial advise from a registered IFA, fact @ 09:15, fact!!

Then about 11-03 hrs we are London/Blackheath/Cator Est where our brother lives - flying visit as he wants our advice
on his new bathrooms. He has got the skteches, colour pics and a pooter program - so we can play around with that
for a whuile. He loved our home on the estate but it did not have the space for the 6 bedrooms like the house he bought last year.

Then, on our way back approx 14-02, may pop in to see our grandson as his mum decided to leave work over the Nov/winter period
and she is hoping to ret to a new job in Cannary wharf area in a few weeeks time, and then we will
have the pleasure of looking after our grandson the three days a week she is planning on working, fact!!

Btw, we have negotiate a price for the Benley and we are feeling like saying yes but have until next week to decide and they will adjust price for mileage if we do another 200+ mile on it - rarely driven, too big and atracts wrong kind of attention.

thanks and envy away folks!!

:smilin: :smilin:
Lucian

Postby Goodwife » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:42 pm

Best not have any firewater tonight Lucian :mrgreen:
Goodwife

Postby Lucian » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:44 pm

Lucian wrote:Hi

Business appointment at home, financial advise from a registered IFA, fact @ 09:15, fact!!

Then about 11-03 hrs we are London/Blackheath/Cator Est where our brother lives - flying visit as he wants our advice
on his new bathrooms. He has got the skteches, colour pics and a pooter program - so we can play around with that
for a whuile. He loved our home on the estate but it did not have the space for the 6 bedrooms like the house he bought last year.

Then, on our way back approx 14-02, may pop in to see our grandson as his mum decided to leave work over the Nov/winter period
and she is hoping to ret to a new job in Cannary wharf area in a few weeeks time, and then we will
have the pleasure of looking after our grandson the three days a week she is planning on working, fact!!

Btw, we have negotiate a price for the Benley and we are feeling like saying yes but have until next week to decide and they will adjust price for mileage if we do another 200+ mile on it - rarely driven, too big and atracts wrong kind of attention.

Hi

We have just debated with ourselves and unamiously decided that we need a dairy thread for ourselvs:

FACT
Lucian

Postby Star » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:22 am

Lucian wrote:Hi

You have a fun packed day Lucian, enjoy~~ Fact :laughing:
Star

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:49 am

I agree Lucien. It's not flattering it's thieving.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Trapper John » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:54 am

Fletch wrote:

Morris Minor ended production in 1971, so when was that exactly? :whistle:

Ever heard of classic cars Fletch? :roll:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Nucks » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:42 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:

It's been explained to you I don't know how many times but it's a character he plays .... it's not a secret.
Markey cheer up and stop looking for fault with this place and its members every day.

For someone who made a point of saying how many negative posters there are here, he sure doesn’t try very hard to set an example.
Nucks

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:42 pm

Nucks wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

For someone who made a point of saying how many negative posters there are here, he sure doesn’t try very hard to set an example.

He never stops moaning and complaining about this place and 90% of the members.
He sounds so unhappy being a member here that I can't figure out why he is.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Lucian » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:55 pm

Hi Fans!!! :smilin: :smilin:

We've had a busy day, but managed to spend 17 mins at our grandsons home a bit earlier today. The home meeting with the IFA went well and a quick trip to our brothers homes in Blackheath/Cator estate paid off as our brother has taken our advice regarding total refurb especially the baths.

Weathers not great, a big branch came off one our 20 trees in our backgarden, missed the fence and nothing else close by.

Anyways, has No Mark done a runner like nappy boy???

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Update, we are going out in 4 mins, a few tasks to comlete.

Regards

Lucian - Respected, FACT :smilin: :smilin:
Lucian

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:36 pm

yep, both done a runner!

:pmsl:

Postby Lucian » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:40 pm

Hi

We seen one of then, ie No Mark, what about the other nappy guy!!

:pmsl: :pmsl:

Lucian

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms