Posting Other peoples work and not giving them credit until

A right load of bollocks...

Posting Other peoples work and not giving them credit until

Postby Lucian » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:33 am

HI

We pushed and pushed for an answer from No Mark, evetually it built up its little guts and came back without an apology stating it was only a "small part" it copied. Turns out to be that the vast bulk of the post was a copy and no credit given to those that put in the hard work

No Mark has been caught out, FACT :pmsl: :pmsl:

From No Marks thread:

Lucian wrote:
Markey mark wrote:I’ve never seen so many nagative people in one place ie this forum ,

What all of this means is that it can be excruciatingly difficult to deal with negative people—people who bring your mood down with their pessimism, anxiety, and general sense of distrust. Imagine being constantly discouraged from pursuing your dreams because “very few people make it big.” Or imagine being constantly warned against learning a new skill—like Scuba diving or horseback riding—because “it’s too dangerous.” Likewise, imagine being routinely exposed to negative judgments about other people (e.g., “I can’t believe you told our neighbors that you failed your driving test—now they’ll never respect you!”) Constant exposure to such negativity can make deep inroads into your bank of positivity, leading you to either become negative—diffident, anxious, and distrustful—yourself, or to become indifferent, uncaring, or even mean towards the negative person.

Typical thread after thread is destroyed by this behaviour

Trouble with most of you on this forum , your so nagative that you bounce of each posters , don’t get me wrong there is quite a few brilliant normal headed posters on here , but the marjority of you are so negative Rubbing each other up ,

Sad sad people

Hi No Mark

We are busy people but some things we cannot and will not withstand:

That is people like you that copy other peoples hard work and give them no credit WHAT SO EVER for it

YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT OUT, NO MARK

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

YOU PALARGISTS

:shake head: :shake head:

Lucian - Always posting their own, orginal works!! FACT :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

link viewtopic.php?f=22&t=45258&start=0
Lucian

Re: Posting Other peoples work and not giving them credit until

Postby Lucian » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:35 am

Lucian wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Lucian wrote:
Markey mark wrote:I’ve never seen so many nagative people in one place ie this forum ,

What all of this means is that it can be excruciatingly difficult to deal with negative people—people who bring your mood down with their pessimism, anxiety, and general sense of distrust. Imagine being constantly discouraged from pursuing your dreams because “very few people make it big.” Or imagine being constantly warned against learning a new skill—like Scuba diving or horseback riding—because “it’s too dangerous.” Likewise, imagine being routinely exposed to negative judgments about other people (e.g., “I can’t believe you told our neighbors that you failed your driving test—now they’ll never respect you!”) Constant exposure to such negativity can make deep inroads into your bank of positivity, leading you to either become negative—diffident, anxious, and distrustful—yourself, or to become indifferent, uncaring, or even mean towards the negative person.

Trouble with most of you on this forum , your so nagative that you bounce of each posters , don’t get me wrong there is quite a few brilliant normal headed posters on here , but the marjority of you are so negative Rubbing each other up ,

Sad sad people

Hi No Mark

That is people like you that copy other peoples hard work and give them no credit WHAT SO EVER for it

YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT OUT, NO :

No I was being positive, I copy a small section that I wanted to say , otherwise with my poor gramma posters wouldn’t understand

Hi

Stop digging a whole for yourself chum, a "small section," do you want us to post the facts!!!

:pmsl: :pmsl:

FYI -Lucian has several degrees and one of them happens to be in psychology, fact
Lucian

Postby Lucian » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:37 am

The No Mark carried on BSing, fact

SHAMLESS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LuciansDevillesfriend wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Lucian wrote:

Sad sad people

Hi No Mark

YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT OUT, NO :

No I was being positive, I copy a small section that I wanted to say , otherwise with my poor gramma posters wouldn’t understand

You mean this "SMAL SECTION"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHAMELSS NO MARK

(((QUOTE

So, how does one deal with negative people?)))
LINK FOR ABOVE QUOTE https://www.psychologytoday.com/comment/872757

YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT OUT BIG STYLE - "SMALL SECTION" LOL

THEN IT TOOK YOU SEVERAL POSTS TO MUSTER UP GUTS - COMPLETELY SHAMELESS AND UNCESSARY!!!!!!!!!!!
Lucian

Postby Puzzler » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:44 am

Lucian wrote:HI

We pushed and pushed for an answer from No Mark, evetually it built up its little guts and came back without an apology stating it was only a "small part" it copied. Turns out to be that the vast bulk of the post was a copy and no credit given to those that put in the hard work

No Mark has been caught out, FACT :pmsl: :pmsl:

From No Marks thread:

Lucian wrote:

Sad sad people

Hi No Mark

YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT OUT, NO MARK

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

YOU PALARGISTS

:shake head: :shake head:

Lucian - Always posting their own, orginal works!! FACT :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

link http://thesleepingdogs.net/viewtopic.ph ... 58&start=0

They never learn do they eh Lucian :laughing:
Puzzler

Postby Lucian » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:01 pm

Hi Puzzler

We hope all is well up your end!! Sunny up here, fact!!

Re No Mark, it goes around as the big I am man.

It's thread, the vast majorty and the whole subject was copied. When we read it, we
though, this halfwif surely could not have posted that as it's degree material, then we remebered
are stints at uni and it came back - it was copied from another source

Reading No marks thread and then it trying to ignore the fact made us cringe, very embaraased for it, but it remained shameless

Then half heartledy it cme back and dug another hole for it self saying its OP
only has a "small part" copied - another total BS as you can see from our posts

Will it go into hiding?

We bet you its asking, pleading with the admin to get this thread locked and us banned

What a prized clown this NO MARK

NEXT TIME NO MARK, WHEN YOU COPY OTHERS WORK AND POST IT, GIVE THEM CREDIT OR
LUCIAN WILL BE ON YOU CASE AGAIN YOU SHAMLESS JACKASS

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
Lucian

Postby Star » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:14 pm

I love your writing here Lucian, and would be very interested to read your blog!
Star

Postby Puzzler » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:56 pm

Lucian wrote:Hi Puzzler

We hope all is well up your end!! Sunny up here, fact!!

Re No Mark, it goes around as the big I am man.

It's thread, the vast majorty and the whole subject was copied. When we read it, we
though, this halfwif surely could not have posted that as it's degree material, then we remebered
are stints at uni and it came back - it was copied from another source

Reading No marks thread and then it trying to ignore the fact made us cringe, very embaraased for it, but it remained shameless

Then half heartledy it cme back and dug another hole for it self saying its OP
only has a "small part" copied - another total BS as you can see from our posts

Will it go into hiding?

We bet you its asking, pleading with the admin to get this thread locked and us banned

What a prized clown this NO MARK

NEXT TIME NO MARK, WHEN YOU COPY OTHERS WORK AND POST IT, GIVE THEM CREDIT OR
LUCIAN WILL BE ON YOU CASE AGAIN YOU SHAMLESS JACKASS

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Hi Lucian, very sunny here too but lots of snow! Reading through that thread old markey got a right good verbal beating, he really should know when to quit :pmsl:
Puzzler

Postby Puzzler » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:57 pm

Star wrote:I love your writing here Lucian, and would be very interested to read your blog!

He does have a way with words doesn’t he. Most entertaining poster on here right now :pmsl:
Puzzler

Postby Star » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:05 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Star wrote:I love your writing here Lucian, and would be very interested to read your blog!

He does have a way with words doesn’t he. Most entertaining poster on here right now :pmsl:

Very entertaining Puzzler. There have been a few on different forums over the years, but this
is the first time I have encountered Lucian, and he does make me laugh and smile, which is no
mean feet! :canny:
Star

Postby Lucian » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:14 pm

Hi Puzzeler & Star :smilin: :smilin:

Mant thanks both

Still sunny here but we fear big gusts tonight and totrrow until 08-08hrs fact

Though we took early retirment at fraction over 50, we are busierer than ever, fact

Mrs D runs a small business and home most of the time as business runs itsel

We must dash as out for a couple of hours bite to eat/etc as we try to eat out twice a week at least so gets us out of humble home

This shameless No Mark, goes around post shit at times and was so emmbaraaased that it took a while before it miustered uo the stomach to resposnd and even then it lied the little jackass. It has been rude to us a few times but we let it slip. When we read its contrubution we thought, hold on Lucian, the one brain cell lady is not capable of a post like it, then we nknew it was anothers work

It was one of the most cringeworthy moments here

No mark is not beeter than its nappy warrior and deena chums

We must dash

:smilin: :smilin:
Lucian

Postby McAz » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:12 pm

:pmsl:
McAz

Postby Nappy Warrior » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:14 pm

Just goes to show that some people want to show others they are clever but can only take others work and
wittingly faily to mention the source of the work

This poster Markey must have so humiliated judging by her response, I
guess she will use her other name/s.

Truly, just like the others said, a cringe worthty poster Markey, LOL
Nappy Warrior

Postby LUCIAN'S FAN CLUB FACT » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:19 pm

MARKEY NO MARK

YOU HAVE BEEN NAMED

AND SHAMED YOU SHAMELSS, ILLITERATE,

FUCKWIT

:slap: :slap: :pmsl:
LUCIAN'S FAN CLUB FACT

Postby Lucian » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:27 pm

Hi

We have just noted that this poster goes around, at times, saying it has problems with typing etc.

Just look at his posting from Christmas, wish all a Happy Christmas. :shake head: :shake head:

Quote From thread/OP, Markey Mark

Markey mark wrote:I notice that quite a few of you were on here all day yesterday on Christmas Day posting , probably the rest of you were down Euston station claiming your free meal and health checks , for those that are lonely souls , why not try this next Christmas , Lonely This Christmas' campaign, they will phone you on Xmas day and have a little chat to make sure you do have human to human contact, for those on here that went to Euston station or Salvation Army for your free meal , why not make it a new year resolution and get a job and stop sponging of the state , and less time on forums

Happy new year major the only one with a ounce of common sense on here

Thread link, what a nasty, so and so.

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=44992
Lucian

Postby Lucian » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:32 pm

Here another post from the twat!! What a nasty bastard!! :shake head: :shake head:

Markey mark wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Markey mark wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:You know Markey you're the nastiest little shit on here.
Try having a day off just for Xmas.

I did have a day off jack , that was Xmas day spent with family and friends , not a loner posting on forums on Xmas day like some , it’s nothing to be a shame off having no friends , can’t understand why your so aggressive, calm down

Aye but it is more shameful to be a complete nasty cunt, who can't even make virtual friends never mind anything else.

You can be surrounded by people yet still feel alone. I feel sorry for those that had to share your grinch like and miserly Christmas.
Lucian

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms