Lucian's Diary 2018 - FACT

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Lucian's Diary 2018 - FACT

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:47 pm

Star wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Star wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Star wrote:You do have a weird soh, GW . Mostly taking the piss and saying it’s a joke! :ooer:

Thats what taking the piss is? A joke!

I know that GW , but you do seem to enjoy. Winding Lucian up.

I absolutely do :roll:

Lucians posts make me laugh and I feel the need to reply :mrgreen:

Lucian puts a lot of effort and humour into his posts, and you always take the piss
and not in a jokey way as ou always say you portray :roll:

Snowflake!!

Postby Mickyboy » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:40 am

As Jacks said Lucy just recycles the same shit over and over for years, and it was the same completely boring shit before I had a few years away from forumland......

Silly names this, Bentley/Range Rover that, Sevenoaks this, we're better than everyone that and you're all envious so GAFY that, blah blah fucking blah........and now we have his new best bud/suck-up Star whom won't have a word said against him ffs.....what a load of bollocks and have YOU no self respect Star bcos you indulge this twat every day, or just trolling anyone such as me who calls it out etc instead of getting involved in proper debate like you suggested I should do, so maybe heed your own advice......... :thumbsup:
Mickyboy

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:41 am

Mickyboy wrote:As Jacks said Lucy just recycles the same shit over and over for years, and it was the same completely boring shit before I had a few years away from forumland......

Silly names this, Bentley/Range Rover that, Sevenoaks this, we're better than everyone that and you're all envious so GAFY that, blah blah fucking blah........and now we have his new best bud/suck-up Star whom won't have a word said against him ffs.....what a load of bollocks and have YOU no self respect Star bcos you indulge this twat every day, or just trolling anyone such as me who calls it out etc instead of getting involved in proper debate like you suggested I should do, so maybe heed your own advice......... :thumbsup:

to be fair here, you were the one that said you wanted proper debate, it wasn't star's suggestion.

you used to think starbold was the best thing since sliced bread before you fell out, so think on. most other people think he's a knob & you defended him to the hilt before, so how can you judge star for defending someone just because you don't like them?

Postby Mickyboy » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:00 pm

Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:As Jacks said Lucy just recycles the same shit over and over for years, and it was the same completely boring shit before I had a few years away from forumland......

to be fair here, you were the one that said you wanted proper debate, it wasn't star's suggestion.

you used to think starbold was the best thing since sliced bread before you fell out, so think on. most other people think he's a knob & you defended him to the hilt before, so how can you judge star for defending someone just because you don't like them?

Well that's fair enough actually, never thought of it like that so live and let live then etc....... :thumbsup:
Mickyboy

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:04 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:

Well that's fair enough actually, never thought of it like that so live and let live then etc....... :thumbsup:

can't say better than that, micky, good on you. :thumbsup:

Postby Mickyboy » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:15 pm

Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:

can't say better than that, micky, good on you. :thumbsup:

No worries guest and as you can see I'm quite civil with people when they are with me so......... :thumbsup:

Anyway work beckons once more so laters.........
Mickyboy

Postby Star » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:15 pm

You are coming across a bit of a jelly belly Michael :laughing:
This is the first time I have ever encountered Lucian and he/ she is like a breath of
fresh air, and I have enjoyed his posts enormously. As soon as I agree with anyone post
you call me names. Why? Because I think you have the problem Michael...
You should be all loved up now you are getting married, not posting your venom on the forum :shake head:
I noticed on your thread that most of all your posts were wishing you well, but the only one you commented
on FIRST, was one from the Major. :pmsl:
You are like a big kid who stamps his feet when you can’t have your way. You’ve always been the same.
Your meltdowns are legendary in the back office of all your forums :pmsl: :pmsl: .
I don’t like you Michael, you are a two faced shit, and never to be trusted....
I just hope that your forum venom doesn’t go into your real life!!!

Sorry to the other forum members but that has been on my chest for a very long time.
So Michael GFY :dafinger:
Star

Postby Mickyboy » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:19 pm

Well nobody can say i didn't try so fuck you star and I shall ignore your nasty bile from now on......
Mickyboy

Postby Star » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:34 pm

Mickyboy wrote:Well nobody can say i didn't try so fuck you star and I shall ignore your nasty bile from now on......

Finally .... :dafinger:
Star

Postby jp761 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:34 pm

Star wrote:

This is the first time I have ever encountered Lucian and he/ she is like a breath of
fresh air, and I have enjoyed his posts enormously. As soon as I agree with anyone post
You should be all loved up now you are getting married, not posting your venom on the forum :shake head:
I noticed on your thread that most of all your posts were wishing you well, but the only one you commented
You are like a big kid who stamps his feet when you can’t have your way. You’ve always been the same.
Your meltdowns are legendary in the back office of all your forums :pmsl: :pmsl: .

Sorry to the other forum members but that has been on my chest for a very long time.
I agree about Lucian, for the vast majority of the time they are funny and refreshing and don't post with malice intent. On the odd occasion they do go too far and will probably admit that themselves, but every single one of us on here has done that at least once or twice. There are no ALWAYS well behaved types on here. lol
jp761

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:35 pm

jp761 wrote:
Star wrote:

I agree about Lucian, for the vast majority of the time they are funny and refreshing and don't post with malice intent. On the odd occasion they do go too far and will probably admit that themselves, but every single one of us on here has done that at least once or twice. There are no ALWAYS well behaved types on here. lol

You are right JP, Lucy is just one of many different characters here and each are valid on their own. Except guest of course, we are borg

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms