Explain Your Appalling Behaviour - Are You Not Ashamed?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Explain Your Appalling Behaviour - Are You Not Ashamed?

Postby Holly » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:17 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Holly wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Am I the only one who got shut out of this thread/forum yesterday afternoon?
SQL error...?

Happens sometimes, it's annoying but usually only takes a few minutes...although I remember once it took hours :ooer: it's a server issue, nothing we can do about it unfortunately.

I just noticed, looking back, that everyone else was still posting when I was 'banished' :bawlin:

Anyway, I'm sure what I had to say was v. important at the time, I forget now.

Funny you say that, happens to me too, when I finally get back in, people have already posted while I was still locked out...how weird.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:21 am

:roll: I'm not new to computers Trapper.

:gigglesnshit:

Holly wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Holly wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Am I the only one who got shut out of this thread/forum yesterday afternoon?
SQL error...?

Happens sometimes, it's annoying but usually only takes a few minutes...although I remember once it took hours :ooer: it's a server issue, nothing we can do about it unfortunately.

I just noticed, looking back, that everyone else was still posting when I was 'banished' :bawlin:

Funny you say that, happens to me too, when I finally get back in, people have already posted while I was still locked out...how weird.

How dare they carry on as if nothing's missing! :snooty:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Trapper John » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:45 am

Holly wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Holly wrote:
SQL error...?

Not that weird Holly. If you note the message it says 'too many users' you just appear to be 'one user too many' that day. :gigglesnshit:

It aslo explains why some keep posting while others can't.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Holly » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:05 am

Lady Murasaki wrote::roll: I'm not new to computers Trapper.

:gigglesnshit:

Holly wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Holly wrote:
SQL error...?

How dare they carry on as if nothing's missing! :snooty:

Exactly...especially since I'm a VIP and should be let in first :snooty:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:07 am

Me too. :Hiya:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Holly » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:07 am

Trapper John wrote:
Holly wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Holly wrote:
SQL error...?

Not that weird Holly. If you note the message it says 'too many users' you just appear to be 'one user too many' that day. :gigglesnshit:

It aslo explains why some keep posting while others can't.

Well, that doesn't make me feel very important pffft
Holly
Site Admin

Postby measurer » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:11 am

I've been kicked off twice in last few days. Overload for the server is why.
measurer

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:13 am

Should be lighter now Vipers gone with his repetitive spamming.
He seemed a laugh when he wasn't trolling. Shame.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Trapper John » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:29 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:Should be lighter now Vipers gone with his repetitive spamming.

No he wasn't apparently, he was a woman threatening doxer with a history of psychopathic episodes and eating small children. We are just lucky that Fletch and a selection of vocal well meaning exiles from DS put us wise to him in the nick of time. PHEW!
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Holly » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:38 am

Trapper John wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Should be lighter now Vipers gone with his repetitive spamming.

No he wasn't apparently, he was a woman threatening doxer with a history of psychopathic episodes and eating small children. We are just lucky that Fletch and a selection of vocal well meaning exiles from DS put us wise to him in the nick of time. PHEW!

TJ, have you never read BF when he was posting over there? He was absolutely vicious, nasty and vile towards all mods and admin here, why on earth would we want him here now that we found out who he is? It has nothing at all to do with his views, I can guarantee that!!!

ETA...and YES, he very much was a doxer and was proud of it too.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:43 am

Awwww tj's lost his bff.

:bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin:

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:46 am

Trapper John wrote:

He didn't really engage in discussion much though. Occasionally, but not enough for my liking. :snooty:
He seemed on a mission to just troll with the same comment over and over. Bit like your new mates M&MM!
Lady Murasaki

Postby Trapper John » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:02 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Trapper John wrote:

He didn't really engage in discussion much though. Occasionally, but not enough for my liking. :snooty:
He seemed on a mission to just troll with the same comment over and over. Bit like your new mates M&MM!

What like Aziz/ McAZ you mean? and we all know who he is/was don't we?

I'm surprised the owner still allows him anywhere near this site but I suppose having a Liberal personna helps and not having the hyenas from DS chasing you.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Trapper John » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:04 pm

Guest wrote:Awwww tj's lost his bff.

:bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin:

And who are you exactly? making like your comments mean a fuck :dunno:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:19 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Trapper John wrote:

What like Aziz/ McAZ you mean? and we all know who he is/was don't we?

I'm surprised the owner still allows him anywhere near this site but I suppose having a Liberal personna helps and not having the hyenas from DS chasing you.

Did he Dox or attempt to Dox people on here? I think that's the clincher.
Lady Murasaki

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms