Explain Your Appalling Behaviour - Are You Not Ashamed?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Explain Your Appalling Behaviour - Are You Not Ashamed?

Postby Raggamuffin » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:49 pm

Guest wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
You think people should be banned for being right wing? You're an extremist leftie, but you think that's OK.

And you are a far right evangelist :dunno:

Hi Phil. I see you got the boot from Sassy's forum - it's a good job she finally saw the light. :canny:
Raggamuffin

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:19 pm

McAz wrote:
Dean wrote:I too have been a victim on forums of ganging up and bullying by the admin and Mods, so I understand how Markey feels... hopefully he comes back, we’ll have no one left if the witch hunts carry on...

Never fear, Viper Mk 5 (or someone nominated to perform his duties) will be along presently.
:

prolly slipped in with the new ds immigrants
:mrgreen:
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Fletch » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:13 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
You think people should be banned for being right wing? You're an extremist leftie, but you think that's OK.

We've got an extremist Lady Gaga fan on ten permas, do you want him back? :ooer:

Philagain? He's generally banned for his revolting attacks on people - slightly different.

Not been paying attention to vipers posts then Rags. :whistle:
Fletch

Postby Trapper John » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:05 am

Fletch wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

We've got an extremist Lady Gaga fan on ten permas, do you want him back? :ooer:

Philagain? He's generally banned for his revolting attacks on people - slightly different.

Not been paying attention to vipers posts then Rags. :whistle:

No Fletch, philagain is a particularly vile creature, not only is he nasty, many of his posts were repulsively disgusting too ..... and he's an arse bandit.

I think he's big mates with Punk IRL if I remember rightly. :whistle:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Markey mark » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:00 pm

Vicks wrote:Look at the horrible thread he started at Christmas, that's hardly someone who most people can drum up any sympathy for.

Did you say anything about that to him?

No of course not.

Did you say anything when he said a was a "Bent Mod"

No of course not.

What horrible mostly about my thread I was speaking the truth, yes I can go to my doctor surgery at any given time , and yes! I or one other are the only be the only uk born in a surgery around here ,

It like the school my daughter pull her son out of school , my grandson and one other child were the only ones that could speak English, apparently there’s a on going court case against Camden , this school have three nights a week were pupils and their parents have english speaking lessons , but the school has no budget for special needs , hence court case

My partner is in charge or a housing for a London council , the council she works for only 20% of new tenants are uk born , the other 80% are not uk born that get housed ,

And yes I voted brexit and yes stop immigration to this country , simple reason we haven’t the resources for our own , let alone outsiders

Yes I call a spade a spade , that me at face value

But in your eyes and with many on here , I’m appalling , racist , I have posters wanting to die and you and many others just try to bring me down with my lack of gramma

But seriously you have entire threads on were so called goody two shoes poster just bitch , slag of each other , and again I seen many posters on here wishing fellow posters harm , you all put up a front that very false I most keep up with the jones , you and many others Just slag my gramma off concently, even though I have told people why ,

Your no different from me , only difference I say as it is , but you and other posters but up a front that your prim and proper
But behind that false front , most of you are liars , and nasty spiteful individuals
Markey mark

Postby Markey mark » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:07 pm

Vicks wrote:Dad murders mum
Two brothers die of drugs overdoses
Uncle hangs himself
Nephew dies of Aids
He's got a tumour
He's going blind

That's just the one's of the top of my head.

Believe me I rather live my life, and live a life like Stephen William Hawking, CH CBE FRS FRSA is an English theoretical physicist, cosmologist, and he basically in a vegable state

Belive me millions had it worst than me ,
Markey mark

Postby Vicky » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:14 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Guest wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Hi Phil. I see you got the boot from Sassy's forum - it's a good job she finally saw the light. :canny:

He's one of the most revolting posters on forums.

I don't think he has any redeeming features.
Vicky

Postby Raggamuffin » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:16 pm

Vicks wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Guest wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

He's one of the most revolting posters on forums.

I don't think he has any redeeming features.

He got worse and worse. Sassy always stuck up for him and put up with a lot, but then he mocked someone who was dying and she'd had enough. Good for her.
Raggamuffin

Postby Markey mark » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:18 pm

Canary wrote:
Vicks wrote:Dad murders mum
Two brothers die of drugs overdoses
Uncle hangs himself
Nephew dies of Aids
He's got a tumour
He's going blind

That's just the one's of the top of my head.

I cannot speak for others, but personally I have NEVER laughed or shown any amusement whatsoever at any of markey's tales of woe. Wouldn't dream of it!
But of course I have occasionally expressed cynicsm.
How can all those things happen to just one person. :yikes:
It's like albert square in EE, or walford in Corrie where one tiny square or street has more robberies, homicides, abductions, violence than a whole city.

See that the difference between me and you , I have lived and still do in a real world , and personal know a few that had it worst than me , personally my cousin and uncle had it worst than me , i here to tell their tale ,but when your on forums 24/7 like you , only source of information is other posters and most of them are like you that never leave the safety of their home , you just live a very sheltered life
Markey mark

Postby McAz » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:28 pm

And yet you rarely shut about yourself, Markey - I know more about you than I do about my granddad. Why not spend more of your valuable time living this fab full life of yours instead blowing even more smoke up your arse? Either that or change the record. :thumbsup:
McAz

Postby Markey mark » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:39 pm

McAz wrote:And yet you rarely shut about yourself, Markey - I know more about you than I do about my granddad. Why not spend more of your valuable time living this fab full life of yours instead blowing even more smoke up your arse? Either that or change the record. :thumbsup:

Just telling posters straight why my grammar is shit , because many of you thinks it’s funny taking the piss I can’t spell , I’m not a shamed , but you lot seem to have the problem with my gramma

And why do you spend your valuable time reading such shit , your no different
Markey mark

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:41 pm

McAz wrote:And yet you rarely shut about yourself, Markey - I know more about you than I do about my granddad. Why not spend more of your valuable time living this fab full life of yours instead blowing even more smoke up your arse? Either that or change the record. :thumbsup:

Markey talks about people from other countries taking over schools, surgeries/etc. Same breath he talks about being well off, so why does he not move as he appears to be so unhappy.

Postby McAz » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:06 pm

Markey mark wrote:

Just telling posters straight why my grammar is shit , because many of you thinks it’s funny taking the piss I can’t spell , I’m not a shamed , but you lot seem to have the problem with my gramma

And why do you spend your valuable time reading such shit , your no different

But your English isn't poor because...

Markey mark wrote:...I have lived and still do in a real world , and personal know a few that had it worst than me , personally my cousin and uncle had it worst than me , i here to tell their tale ,but when your on forums 24/7 like you...blah...boast...shite ..blether...

:dunno:
McAz

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:41 pm

I live in the real world quite often.
In the real world I inhabit I cannot fathom for the life of me how I'd figure out where all the other people at my surgery were born.
I don't have a clue how many are registered there or where they live or what their ages are or if they are employed or not.
How a dumb shit like Markey figures all these things out well I can't fathom that either but then I only go to the surgery for health issues.
Maybe Markey hacks into the surgeries .... nah can't be that. :dunno:
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Markey mark » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:54 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:I live in the real world quite often.
In the real world I inhabit I cannot fathom for the life of me how I'd figure out where all the other people at my surgery were born.
I don't have a clue how many are registered there or where they live or what their ages are or if they are employed or not.
How a dumb shit like Markey figures all these things out well I can't fathom that either but then I only go to the surgery for health issues.
Maybe Markey hacks into the surgeries .... nah can't be that. :dunno:

No my doctor told why the weighting times are so long after I moaned at him for taking weeks to see a doctor, I rather listen to a doctor in the front line dealing with thousands of patients each years , than butch of know it alls on a forum .

And it’s not really rocket science seating in the waiting room , see the receptionist dealing with patients that can’t speak English ,

Plus the receptionist is my neighbor , we do talk you know , that might be strange for some of you that on forums all day

There’s 3 answers to why I know that my doctor surgery is full of immigrants
Markey mark

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms