sorry mate that tickled me. :oops:

Please respect my life goals.

Thank you for your co-operation.

How did you do that Avon - online?

(Very good BTW) :gigglesnshit:
McAz

Re: Viper, is the term "yid" racist?

Postby measurer » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:36 pm

The ID Currysocks is one I remember but it's been a helluva long time since I last looked at that dump, same with DTV. Sorry Az.
measurer

Postby McAz » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:47 pm

measurer wrote:The ID Currysocks is one I remember but it's been a helluva long time since I last looked at that dump, same with DTV. Sorry Az.

Thanks Mes. I'm really only worried about the account violations - probably nothing to do with the currysocks bloke - but coincidences make me uncomfortable.
McAz

Postby Avon Barksdale » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:51 pm

McAz wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
"Love Island reject Barksdale" :gigglesnshit:

It's a free Word template which you can find online.

It's fairly straightforward to use. To post it one here I had to convert it to a JPEG though (but again there are a number of free online conversion tools.)
Avon Barksdale

Postby McAz » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:55 pm

Avon Barksdale wrote:
McAz wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
"Love Island reject Barksdale" :gigglesnshit:

It's a free Word template which you can find online.

It's fairly straightforward to use. To post it one here I had to convert it to a JPEG though (but again there are a number of free online conversion tools.)

Cheers :thumbsup:
McAz

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:22 pm

Dox had a right obsession with Fletch. He really went on about him being an "anti-semite" (sic) in the same language as Currysocks and Viper . Bizarrely he thought it was okay to call Fletch a "Paki" on another site (don't know if you remember that Fletch?) even when he was told not to use that word. So he'd bang on about contacting race organisations while calling him that! :off head:

Postby Vipers brief » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:43 pm

My client has informed me that maybe he could consider producing a "youtube video" that could contain the following scenes;

1, An action shot of my clients hands typing in his username/password on sleeping dogs forum, panning out to include the screen showing his banned status- thus proving it is he typing the details
2, A recording of his voice uttering the words "fat" "budgy"
3, Another action shot of my client entering the vocaroo link onto his computer thus enabling other users to view/listen to the vocaroo recording and cross check with the latest forensic audio analytics.

My client has informed me he will not;

1, insert a sharpie pen into his anus, no matter what colour/tip fineness
2, reveal his face, but a gratuitous shot of his well toned physique maybe included if he is not able to contain his desire to show off (a problem he does admit he sometimes suffers from), if this is the case a pre-screening warning will be issued to lady forum members to ensure they are sitting down before viewing.

My client is currently very busy for next few weeks so if the video evidence is acceptable to Stooo it may take a while to produce (He will also have to record the video without his wife/kids becoming suspicious-not easy).

My client re-iterates he is not Dox, Clive, Currysocks or has ever been any of the aforementioned on any forum at any time he is merely a right wing poster who rips left wing posters for arse paper.

The full lifting of Vipers unjustifiable ban would be his demands for such evidence.

My client wishes to inform a "Mr Avon Barksdale" that he wishes to give him his bank account details to receive what is now surely a vast sum raised through his crowd funding efforts and to ask him to '#keepthefaith' and '#believeinjustice' during these dark days.

#freeviper
Vipers brief

Postby Stooo » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:51 pm

Vipers brief wrote:My client has informed me that maybe he could consider producing a "youtube video" that could contain the following scenes;

1, An action shot of my clients hands typing in his username/password on sleeping dogs forum, panning out to include the screen showing his banned status- thus proving it is he typing the details
2, A recording of his voice uttering the words "fat" "budgy"
3, Another action shot of my client entering the vocaroo link onto his computer thus enabling other users to view/listen to the vocaroo recording and cross check with the latest forensic audio analytics.

My client has informed me he will not;

1, insert a sharpie pen into his anus, no matter what colour/tip fineness
2, reveal his face, but a gratuitous shot of his well toned physique maybe included if he is not able to contain his desire to show off (a problem he does admit he sometimes suffers from), if this is the case a pre-screening warning will be issued to lady forum members to ensure they are sitting down before viewing.

My client is currently very busy for next few weeks so if the video evidence is acceptable to Stooo it may take a while to produce (He will also have to record the video without his wife/kids becoming suspicious-not easy).

My client re-iterates he is not Dox, Clive, Currysocks or has ever been any of the aforementioned on any forum at any time he is merely a right wing poster who rips left wing posters for arse paper.

The full lifting of Vipers unjustifiable ban would be his demands for such evidence.

My client wishes to inform a "Mr Avon Barksdale" that he wishes to give him his bank account details to receive what is now surely a vast sum raised through his crowd funding efforts and to ask him to '#keepthefaith' and '#believeinjustice' during these dark days.

#freeviper

Sharpie in pooper with timestamp and budgie vocarro. There is no deal.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby McAz » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:00 pm

Sounds like a Fluffy production. :ooer:
McAz

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:06 pm

McAz wrote:Sounds like a Fluffy production. :ooer:

be grateful it's not markey posting that, or it would be sharpei in the pooper ... :kinell: ... & viper's desperate to be unbanned ... :ooer:

Postby McAz » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:16 pm

Guest wrote:

be grateful it's not markey posting that, or it would be sharpei in the pooper ... :kinell: ... & viper's desperate to be unbanned ... :ooer:

He did say he was getting a dog. :ooer:
McAz

Postby JOnotLoggedIn » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:19 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
When him and Legendary were on here together it was a bit like their show.

Now it's him and JO over on CM - in the public bit anyway.

Ain't ya heard???????? I got the boot!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JOnotLoggedIn

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:28 pm

McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:

He did say he was getting a dog. :ooer:

the vocaroo could be interesting. viper with a bumfull of sharpei, shouting "big fat budgie"

Postby Vicky » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:21 am

Guest wrote:Dox had a right obsession with Fletch. He really went on about him being an "anti-semite" (sic) in the same language as Currysocks and Viper . Bizarrely he thought it was okay to call Fletch a "Paki" on another site (don't know if you remember that Fletch?) even when he was told not to use that word. So he'd bang on about contacting race organisations while calling him that! :off head:

I can remember Dox ranting his head off about how Fletch was a Pakistani man pretending to be white man.

He really did have it in for Fletch in a big way.
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:26 am

Trapper John wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Rockstar wrote:Reading the word manic again and again reminded me of manicbred from SOL....Anyone remembers? :paranoid:

Yep the first poster to achieve 100,000 posts on it, his posts were similar to yours, fucking pointless. :thumbsup:

He was accused of being Daniel a lot... :mrgreen:

So they say, he was a big friend of Vicky's I remember :gigglesnshit:

No he wasn't, I hated him.

He trolled me on here for a while, until I banned his IP address.

Banging on about Scotland and the Scots and of course Budgie, who he's obsessed with.
Vicky

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms