More Wonderful things happening after the referendum and A50

A right load of bollocks...

Re: More Wonderful things happening after the referendum and A50

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:31 pm

McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:

I doubt if 50% could find their own arse...

They could if they listened to where the sound of their own voices were coming from. :hand:

Wouldn't work. My dog looks around utterly bemused whenever he farts and still cant figure it out - and he's way brighter than a UKIP member.

Are you thinking about putting him forward to be the new Leader?

Postby McAz » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:42 pm

Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:

They could if they listened to where the sound of their own voices were coming from. :hand:

Wouldn't work. My dog looks around utterly bemused whenever he farts and still cant figure it out - and he's way brighter than a UKIP member.

He's half German - he was in bits when the referendum result was announced.
McAz

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:16 pm

McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:

He's half German - he was in bits when the referendum result was announced.

A bit foreign, eh? Maybe he'd be better suited to the role of the Leader's partner.
After all, it was good enough for that lovely Nigel chappie....

By the way, I like your latest Stanley avi. :laughing:

Postby McAz » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:36 pm

Yes, Nige is partial to a bit of European.

Thanks - I'll have to recycle soon, there's only so many Stanley pics online.
McAz

Postby Stooo » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:11 pm

The UK is likely to be offered a Brexit aviation deal that dramatically restricts British carriers' access to routes inside the EU, under plans presented by the bloc's leadership to member states yesterday.

The UK will get an agreement loosely modeled on the standard one that the EU has with the US, offering up to only the first four or five of nine internationally recognized "freedoms of the air."

That is among the lowest forms of access for foreign routes, and falls far short of UK carriers' current rights to fly freely around the bloc.

The agreement will also contain constraints on ownership, and provisions for aviation safety and security, according to an official who attended yesterday's presentation.

At the moment, as a member of the EU's single aviation market, UK airlines have the right to fly between any points in the bloc, including routes within a single state — known as the full nine freedoms.

Common safety rules are enforced by the European Aviation Safety Agency. The UK is also party to seven aviation agreements that the EU has struck with external states, including the US, Canada and north African states.

https://mlexmarketinsight.com/insights- ... lextwitter
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Punk » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:12 pm

Stooo wrote:
The UK is likely to be offered a Brexit aviation deal that dramatically restricts British carriers' access to routes inside the EU, under plans presented by the bloc's leadership to member states yesterday.

The UK will get an agreement loosely modeled on the standard one that the EU has with the US, offering up to only the first four or five of nine internationally recognized "freedoms of the air."

That is among the lowest forms of access for foreign routes, and falls far short of UK carriers' current rights to fly freely around the bloc.

The agreement will also contain constraints on ownership, and provisions for aviation safety and security, according to an official who attended yesterday's presentation.

At the moment, as a member of the EU's single aviation market, UK airlines have the right to fly between any points in the bloc, including routes within a single state — known as the full nine freedoms.

Common safety rules are enforced by the European Aviation Safety Agency. The UK is also party to seven aviation agreements that the EU has struck with external states, including the US, Canada and north African states.

https://mlexmarketinsight.com/insights- ... lextwitter

But, we are getting the country we already had, back.
I table the motion that all Brexit voters are the first to suffer the removal of the EU Working Time Directive, for the LOLZ. :pmsl:
Punk

Postby measurer » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:16 pm

Happy to know Scotland voted to stay in by the majority. It's either going to cost us forever or perhaps now they know how the other countries can restrict them - in ways that hadn't clearly been thought thru, TM might take up their offer of the UK rescinding ....

Just a thought
measurer

Postby Punk » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:10 pm

measurer wrote:Happy to know Scotland voted to stay in by the majority. It's either going to cost us forever or perhaps now they know how the other countries can restrict them - in ways that hadn't clearly been thought thru, TM might take up their offer of the UK rescinding ....

Just a thought

I will laugh my gonads off if any of the EU27 refuse to allow Brexit. More so if is the Irish. :canny:
Punk

Postby McAz » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:27 pm

Voters support the idea of holding a second EU referendum by a 16-point margin
according to one of the largest nationwide opinion polls since the Brexit vote.

The ICM survey, conducted as part of a Guardian reporting project, found 47% of people would favour having a final say on Brexit once the terms of the UK’s departure are known, while 34% oppose reopening the question.

(Guardian Today)

Oh dear - looks like the "elite" are re-emerging. :gigglesnshit:
McAz

Postby measurer » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:05 am

AH, but is this a plank by some government tool? Get them scared enough to "rethink" their vote again and perhaps realise they have got more than they bargained for? Therefor letting TM walk away with no harm done.

Call me a cynic but...
measurer

Postby McAz » Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:04 am

measurer wrote:AH, but is this a plank by some government tool? Get them scared enough to "rethink" their vote again and perhaps realise they have got more than they bargained for? Therefor letting TM walk away with no harm done.

Call me a cynic but...

You could well be right - Brexit is very difficult to read. Ultimately though, politicians will almost always do whatever they perceive keeps them in a job - so a substantial swing against Brexit should be (but by no means guaranteed) good news for remainers/rejoiners.
McAz

Postby McAz » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:12 pm

Tory minister defends 'cover-up' of damning leaked Brexit report by saying government forecasts are ALWAYS WRONG

A Tory minister has prompted bafflement by saying every single forecast his own government has ever made of anything is wrong.

Steve Baker made the jaw-dropping announcement to deflect accusations he'd overseen a "stinking cover-up" of damning analysis of Brexit.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/tory-minister-defends-cover-up-11938939

More joy. :laughing:
McAz

Postby McAz » Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:07 pm

McAz

Postby Stooo » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:36 pm

Nuff said...
Stooo
Site Admin

Previous