Random Stuff Part Nineteen.

Big Threads

Re: Random Stuff Part Nineteen.

Postby Vam » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:14 am

NastyNickers wrote:
dis wrote:I woke up in a foul mood, I’m no feeling well and fed up with it but this last few pages have made me laugh.

My brother in laws kids had worms for ages and he stuck fancy plasters on their ass instead of sellotape.

And rather fittingly, the kiddy plasters we have in are Hungry Caterpillar ones.

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
Vam

Re: Re: Random Stuff Part Eighteen

Postby NastyNickers » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:18 am

measurer wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
measurer wrote:Duct tape works - don't fkn ask me how I know. :shame: U catch her it also stops the kids scratching and re-infesting themselves. And I have did this, and tho they hate it - it worked, and we never had to take anything ourselves/ Tell you what tho - my boys are sooooo hygeinic after the toilet now - always wash their hands, and still talk of me taping their arses!!! :pmsl:

Operation duct taping my arse was a failure. I realised for this to even be possible I’d have to shave my errr... yeah. Or maybe schedule a late night waxing, just to be sure. They’d stick to wax too, right? :ooer:

Wax ur arse - should stick to it then! :gigglesnshit:

I was talking for the children, not you! pmsl

Not me? Pft. It’s going to replace my ‘headache’ excuse.

“Sorry love, not tonight, I’m catching worms”

:gigglesnshit:
NastyNickers

Postby dis » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:25 am

NastyNickers wrote:
measurer wrote:Duct tape works - don't fkn ask me how I know. :shame: U catch her it also stops the kids scratching and re-infesting themselves. And I have did this, and tho they hate it - it worked, and we never had to take anything ourselves/ Tell you what tho - my boys are sooooo hygeinic after the toilet now - always wash their hands, and still talk of me taping their arses!!! :pmsl:

Operation duct taping my arse was a failure. I realised for this to even be possible I’d have to shave my errr... yeah. Or maybe schedule a late night waxing, just to be sure. They’d stick to wax too, right? :ooer:

I've heard if you put vaseline on the ass it stops them laying eggs.
dis

Postby NastyNickers » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:31 am

dis wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
dis wrote:I woke up in a foul mood, I’m no feeling well and fed up with it but this last few pages have made me laugh.

My brother in laws kids had worms for ages and he stuck fancy plasters on their ass instead of sellotape.

And rather fittingly, the kiddy plasters we have in are Hungry Caterpillar ones.

Ha.

This worm dilemma has cheered me up no end. I’m sorry for your plight but this has been funny to read.

My kids had nits once round just before Christmas years ago and I got them, I’d never had them in my life before and my hair was down past my ass. It was so hard trying to comb it. I remember going mental at my mum saying “I can’t phone someone out the yellow pages to come and comb the nits out my hair”. I ended up just chopping it off.

We haven’t had nits yet, but my god I’m dreading it. Did none of the lotions work? How short did you go?! :yikes:

Vam, I don’t think there’s enough money in the world to tempt my waxy lady to go near my wormy bum :pmsl:
NastyNickers

Postby Trapper John » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:33 am

This has just brought back a long lost memory from my childhood of my mum with my youngest brother sprawled across her knees whilst she searched for worms. I got the treatment myself because we shared a bed in those days, though I don't think I ever fell victim to the dreaded threadworm.

It was something me and my brothers were very careful to ensure, never put your hand anywhere near your arse when mum was about. :gigglesnshit:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby measurer » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:37 am

Vam wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:

Jeez...I hope you tip your beautician REALLY well! :yikes:

:pmsl:

My beautician would get those hairs of in a oner, but, I hink she'd get a shock if a worm wiggled out while she was applying the ht wax !!! :yikes:
Need to be a mahooosive tip you gave !! :pmsl:
measurer

Postby dis » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:37 am

NastyNickers wrote:
dis wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:

Ha.

This worm dilemma has cheered me up no end. I’m sorry for your plight but this has been funny to read.

My kids had nits once round just before Christmas years ago and I got them, I’d never had them in my life before and my hair was down past my ass. It was so hard trying to comb it. I remember going mental at my mum saying “I can’t phone someone out the yellow pages to come and comb the nits out my hair”. I ended up just chopping it off.

We haven’t had nits yet, but my god I’m dreading it. Did none of the lotions work? How short did you go?! :yikes:

Vam, I don’t think there’s enough money in the world to tempt my waxy lady to go near my wormy bum :pmsl:

I'd never had them as a child, and my kids only had them that one time. There was an epidemic or something that year, we had to put conditioner on our hair and comb it out. We used the lotion stuff too, I can't quite remember the whole routine but it was a bastard.

I think I had to cut my hair to chin level.

I'm itching like the blazes now :mrgreen:
dis

Postby dis » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:40 am

Oh my parcel came today. My Bloody Valentine Loveless LP and a Loveless T shirt :hap:
dis

Postby Trapper John » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:44 am

dis wrote:Oh my parcel came today. My Bloody Valentine Loveless LP and a Loveless T shirt :hap:

So you can exit now without fear. :gigglesnshit:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby dis » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:52 am

Trapper John wrote:
dis wrote:Oh my parcel came today. My Bloody Valentine Loveless LP and a Loveless T shirt :hap:

So you can exit now without fear. :gigglesnshit:

Aye :smilin:
dis

Postby Keyser » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:35 pm

Reading last nights posts this is undoubtedly the finest beginning to a thread that I can remember on here! :pmsl:
Keyser

Postby Stooo » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:50 pm

What the hell happened to this thread? :scraming:

I got my jab. How do you get worms (apart from eating salmon sushi) in this day and age? :ooer:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:34 pm

Stooo wrote:What the hell happened to this thread? :scraming:

I got my jab. How do you get worms (apart from eating salmon sushi) in this day and age? :ooer:

Wasn't there an episode of the X Files where Mulder tried to out the widespread use of worm eggs in flu jabs to imprint barcodes on unsuspecting American folk's backsides? :ooer:

Postby Stooo » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:12 pm

Guest wrote:

Wasn't there an episode of the X Files where Mulder tried to out the widespread use of worm eggs in flu jabs to imprint barcodes on unsuspecting American folk's backsides? :ooer:

I think that you might have dreamed that one...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:20 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:

I think that you might have dreamed that one...

Nooooo! They've got to you too Stooo! :monkey:

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive