Random Stuff Part Nineteen.

Big Threads

Re: Random Stuff Part Nineteen.

Postby dis » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:35 am

I have no clue what I have been doing in the night, but usually when I wake up my hair is fine, I could walk out the house without brushing or washing it. Today, I got up and it's like a bird's nest, it's full of tugs and even though it's more than half way down my back, it seems to be sticking on end at the top of my head. What the hell :yikes:

The weather is weird here too, it's not foggy but it's a weird heavy air and there is that warm smell in the air. Maybe that's whats wrong with my hair, something in the air.
dis

Postby Lady Murasaki » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:44 am

dis wrote:I have no clue what I have been doing in the night, but usually when I wake up my hair is fine, I could walk out the house without brushing or washing it. Today, I got up and it's like a bird's nest, it's full of tugs and even though it's more than half way down my back, it seems to be sticking on end at the top of my head. What the hell :yikes:

The weather is weird here too, it's not foggy but it's a weird heavy air and there is that warm smell in the air. Maybe that's whats wrong with my hair, something in the air.

It's going from a fresh Spring back to a cold Winter. The met office could use your hair to help with their forecasts.
Lady Murasaki

Postby dis » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:47 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
dis wrote:I have no clue what I have been doing in the night, but usually when I wake up my hair is fine, I could walk out the house without brushing or washing it. Today, I got up and it's like a bird's nest, it's full of tugs and even though it's more than half way down my back, it seems to be sticking on end at the top of my head. What the hell :yikes:

It's going from a fresh Spring back to a cold Winter. The met office could use your hair to help with their forecasts.

Aye. I leave enough of it lying around, they could take reading from all over the place. :shame:

How was your weekend?
dis

Postby jra » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:49 am

measurer wrote:Two dirty, great big Wood pigeons are in my garden. Now I know they taste good.....what are the regs on shooting in the back garden. Anyone? :shoot:

Depends on where you are, e.g. injury to other people if you miss, ricochets etc., but see below.

Page 17/28
https://www.rspb.org.uk/globalassets/do ... -today.pdf

Huge document.
http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1981/69
jra

Postby Dean » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:52 am

jra wrote:
measurer wrote:Two dirty, great big Wood pigeons are in my garden. Now I know they taste good.....what are the regs on shooting in the back garden. Anyone? :shoot:

Depends on where you are, e.g. injury to other people if you miss, ricochets etc., but see below.

Page 17/28
https://www.rspb.org.uk/globalassets/do ... -today.pdf

Huge document.
http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1981/69

It was a rhetorical question you thick cunt...
Dean

Postby Holly » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:52 am

Awwwww :wubbers:

Such beautiful and sweet dogs those Golden Retrievers, no vicious bone in their body!!!
Holly
Site Admin

Postby dis » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:56 am

Aw Holly :wubbers:

I was needing that today.
dis

Postby Holly » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:58 am

dis wrote:Aw Holly :wubbers:

Cute eh? makes me feel good too, can't help but smile :smilin:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby dis » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:01 pm

Holly wrote:

:smilin:

I hope they get to stay together.
dis

Postby NastyNickers » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:01 pm

Oh that is adorable. I love dogs. :wubwub:
Last edited by NastyNickers on Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NastyNickers

Postby Vam » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:04 pm

Holly wrote:

You'd need a heart of stone not to smile at that. Adorable :wubwub:
Vam

Postby NastyNickers » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:04 pm

Did you have an unsettled night? Lots of tossing and turning? Mine is like that if I’ve had a rough night, or didn’t use “I’ve got a headache” with the other half :ooer: :gigglesnshit:
NastyNickers

Postby dis » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:09 pm

NastyNickers wrote:

Did you have an unsettled night? Lots of tossing and turning? Mine is like that if I’ve had a rough night, or didn’t use “I’ve got a headache” with the other half :ooer: :gigglesnshit:

I don't think so, no more so than any other night. It's weird. I did have a strange dream, but I can't remember what it was, maybe someone was hauling through hedges or something.
dis

Postby Dean » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:12 pm

dis wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:

I don't think so, no more so than any other night. It's weird. I did have a strange dream, but I can't remember what it was, maybe someone was hauling through hedges or something.

Your bedroom is obviously haunted...
Dean

Postby dis » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:14 pm

Dean wrote:
dis wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:

Your bedroom is obviously haunted...

Aye, that'll be it. The hair messer upper ghosts.
dis

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive