How DoYou Fill Your Day-Male Or Female

A right load of bollocks...

How DoYou Fill Your Day-Male Or Female

Postby Major » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:48 am

A woman has ruffled the feathers of stay-at-home mums after questioning what they 'do all day' on a parenting website.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... z550Uq6Ehg
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I think a lot spend their time on forums, Facebook etc.
Major
Twat.

Re: How DoYou Fill Your Day-Male Or Female

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:49 am

Major wrote:A woman has ruffled the feathers of stay-at-home mums after questioning what they 'do all day' on a parenting website.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... z550Uq6Ehg
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I think a lot spend their time on forums, Facebook etc.

thanks for sharing, starbold.

Postby Dean » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:50 am

Masturbating or crying, usually. Sometimes both at the same time...
Dean

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:52 am

breeding unicorns.

Postby Nucks » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:53 am

When kids are little, your whole day can fly by and to the outside world it will look as though you’ve done nothing productive. Someone who is obsessed with a tidy home would probably see playing with an infant or toddler as a waste of time. I feel a bit sad that some people think kids need to be constantly entertained or with a play group.
Nucks

Postby HobbitFeet » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:53 am

I'm currently doing some work for an Erosion Control organisation who I won't name but I'm ploughing through such delights as this

http://www.nwitimes.com/news/local/govt ... 75506.html

is stay at home mum the same thing as idle mum?

edit - and people wonder why I find even the guest abuse a bit of light relief
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Mickyboy » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:02 pm

I currently work for 8 hours per shift, be it earlies 6am-2pm, lates 2pm-10pm which I'm on this week, or nights 10pm-6am, other than that not up to much bcos I'm living out in the sticks sort of on a holiday park, but either chatting to my lady via messenger or WhatsApp, or surfing the net or watching tv, or all 3 at the same time, as us men can multi-task.....sometimes lol....... :gigglesnshit:
Mickyboy

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:06 pm

Mickyboy wrote:I currently work for 8 hours per shift, be it earlies 6am-2pm, lates 2pm-10pm which I'm on this week, or nights 10pm-6am, other than that not up to much bcos I'm living out in the sticks sort of on a holiday park, but either chatting to my lady via messenger or WhatsApp, or surfing the net or watching tv, or all 3 at the same time, as us men can multi-task.....sometimes lol....... :gigglesnshit:

micky! have you had any snow?

Postby Dean » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:09 pm

Mickyboy wrote:I currently work for 8 hours per shift, be it earlies 6am-2pm, lates 2pm-10pm which I'm on this week, or nights 10pm-6am, other than that not up to much bcos I'm living out in the sticks sort of on a holiday park, but either chatting to my lady via messenger or WhatsApp, or surfing the net or watching tv, or all 3 at the same time, as us men can multi-task.....sometimes lol....... :gigglesnshit:

Micky, have you stopped talking about space and the stars etc... You used to be enthusiastic about the subject at one time...
Dean

Postby Mickyboy » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:15 pm

Dean wrote:

Micky, have you stopped talking about space and the stars etc... You used to be enthusiastic about the subject at one time...

No mate but I think I bored the pants off people tbh, but as it happens where I'm staying there's very little light pollution so some nights I get a brilliant view of the stars....... :smilin:
Mickyboy

Postby Dean » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:17 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Dean wrote:

No mate but I think I bored the pants off people tbh, but as it happens where I'm staying there's very little light pollution so some nights I get a brilliant view of the stars....... :smilin:

I’m surprised you don’t post in Keyser’s thread, he seems to have similar interests to you...
Dean

Postby Mickyboy » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:17 pm

Guest wrote:

We had some a few weeks back but a lot of rain recently, although it's been dry last couple of days and it seems to be warming up here too so happy days lol...... :smilin:
Mickyboy

Postby Mickyboy » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:18 pm

Dean wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Dean wrote:

I’m surprised you don’t post in Keyser’s thread, he seems to have similar interests to you...

I'll have a look later mate cheers, but work beckons now so laters........ :Hiya:
Mickyboy

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:18 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:

We had some a few weeks back but a lot of rain recently, although it's been dry last couple of days and it seems to be warming up here too so happy days lol...... :smilin:

it must have seemed freezing after your trip to the philippines, brrrrrrrrr.

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:19 pm

Dean wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Dean wrote:

very similar personalities too, there could be a friendship.

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms