Let Us Assume

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Let Us Assume

Postby McAz » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:25 pm

Major wrote:Stooo, there are certain people on here who I have time for and do not wish them ill will.

No-one cares starbold. :bored:
McAz

Postby Major » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:30 pm

McAz wrote:
Major wrote:Stooo, there are certain people on here who I have time for and do not wish them ill will.

You are wrong as usual McTurd
Major
Twat.

Postby McAz » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:33 pm

Major wrote:
McAz wrote:

You are wrong as usual McTurd

Okay, I'll play - who cares then starbold?
McAz

Postby Major » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:37 pm

Get back on topic McPonthook and my name is Major
Major
Twat.

Postby McAz » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:40 pm

Major wrote:Get back on topic McPonthook and my name is Major

I refer you to my earlier reply...

McAz wrote:No-one cares starbold. :bored:

...but keep on trolling. :thumbsup:
McAz

Postby Goodwife » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:41 pm

Can I go with option C and keep it?
Goodwife

Postby McAz » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:44 pm

Goodwife wrote:Can I go with option C and keep it?

You can do what you want with it - it's imaginary.
McAz

Postby Goodwife » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:50 pm

McAz wrote:

Oh don't rain on my parade I was imagining the big shiny sparkler on my finger :shake head:
Goodwife

Postby McAz » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:52 pm

Goodwife wrote:
McAz wrote:

Oh don't rain on my parade I was imagining the big shiny sparkler on my finger :shake head:

It's a rough diamond - they look like they came out of a lucky bag.

McAz

Postby Goodwife » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:03 pm

That rough diamond would be worth a lot more.

This is a £5million ring

Goodwife

Postby Markey mark » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:06 pm

Major wrote:A dealer in Hatton Garden would not do a cash deal, a money transfer yes but the authorities would be informed by your bank for being UNUSUAL. Someone would have to pay taxes on the deal anyway so you would lose out Markey,

Stooo, there are certain people on here who I have time for and do not wish them ill will.

I see what your saying major , but there’s a few down Hatton garden that will do cash deals with no books involved, with the cash I would use couple deposit banks and put the money in safe boxes , I would look into auctions , I just sold a picture at a auction and their commission was 15% , with a fine diamond one Would use a top auction house and their commission would be higher ,
Markey mark

Postby Bella » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:09 pm

Major wrote:A dealer in Hatton Garden would not do a cash deal, a money transfer yes but the authorities would be informed by your bank for being UNUSUAL. Someone would have to pay taxes on the deal anyway so you would lose out Markey,

Stooo, there are certain people on here who I have time for and do not wish them ill will.

Let.s assume you don't really need 5 million pounds to make you happy. After giving a bit to your family and keeping a bit in reserve for old age, what will you do the rest? After all you you portray yourself as a wealthy person already!
Bella

Postby Major » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:56 pm

Bella wrote:

Let.s assume you don't really need 5 million pounds to make you happy. After giving a bit to your family and keeping a bit in reserve for old age, what will you do the rest? After all you you portray yourself as a wealthy person already!

This is fictitious Bella, not about me.

With my experience and only taking into account the wording of this thread I would cut and run with the OFFERED £5million.

As you get older the less money you need, I do not carry much money, never have, I keep a few quid in the car for an emergency.
Major
Twat.

Postby McAz » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:58 pm

Major wrote:This is fictitious Bella, not about me.

With my experience and only taking into account the wording of this thread I would cut and run with the OFFERED £5million.

As you get older the less money you need, I do not carry much money, never have, I keep a few quid in the car for an emergency

If it's not about you then why are you blathering on about you, starbold? :gigglesnshit:
McAz

Postby Bella » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:12 pm

Major wrote:
Bella wrote:

This is fictitious Bella, not about me.

As you get older the less money you need, I do not carry much money, never have, I keep a few quid in the car for an emergency.

Aww! And there was me thinking it was real and you were going to give at least 4 million to British and homeless ex forces.
Bella

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms