What Are You Drinking Right Now?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: What Are You Drinking Right Now?

Postby Keyser » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:04 am

NastyNickers wrote:Hazelnut syrup for me in coffee. I bloody love hazelnuts.
Thank you!
(And I hope you get a little sunshine soon. It’s in the ashes you find the phoenix)


Great avvy NN! :cuppaT:
User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 11593
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:25 pm

Re: What Are You Drinking Right Now?

Postby measurer » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:32 am

Oh I did ! Now thinking, Activia Blueberry with added fresh blueberries. Sounds a winner to me!!!! ol
User avatar
measurer
Site Admin
 
Posts: 10648
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:51 pm
Location: Taking care of business...

Re: What Are You Drinking Right Now?

Postby Dean » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:39 am

measurer wrote:Oh I did ! Now thinking, Activia Blueberry with added fresh blueberries. Sounds a winner to me!!!! ol


Measurer, why don’t you like me??? :bawlin: I can’t remember what I’ve done to upset you?
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 31249
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: What Are You Drinking Right Now?

Postby Star » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:26 am

McAz wrote:Coke and lemon - I've just eaten home-made chicken biryani - no logic to it.


I hope you drank zero coke, general Az sir :laughing:
User avatar
Star
 
Posts: 6242
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:06 pm

Re: What Are You Drinking Right Now?

Postby Gabby » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:42 pm

Dean wrote:
measurer wrote:Oh I did ! Now thinking, Activia Blueberry with added fresh blueberries. Sounds a winner to me!!!! ol


Measurer, why don’t you like me??? :bawlin: I can’t remember what I’ve done to upset you?


I thought you always got on ok? :dunno:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 15237
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: What Are You Drinking Right Now?

Postby Gabby » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:44 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Poca wrote:I love unsweetened Almond milk in coffee, nice nutty taste! :wubbers: ..... nice avvy NN :smilin:


Hazelnut syrup for me in coffee. I bloody love hazelnuts.
Thank you!
(And I hope you get a little sunshine soon. It’s in the ashes you find the phoenix)


Thank you :thumbsup:

Another thing I like in an occasional coffee is a shot of Baileys, nice and creamy... and alcoholic of course! :leer:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 15237
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: What Are You Drinking Right Now?

Postby dis » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:50 pm

Lavazza espresso, black.
User avatar
dis
 
Posts: 2307
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:29 pm

Re: What Are You Drinking Right Now?

Postby dis » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:52 pm

measurer wrote:Oh I did ! Now thinking, Activia Blueberry with added fresh blueberries. Sounds a winner to me!!!! ol


I do that too, add blueberries to my blueberry yoghurt. I like them with lemon yoghurt, it’s a nice combination.
User avatar
dis
 
Posts: 2307
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:29 pm

Re: What Are You Drinking Right Now?

Postby dis » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:08 pm

Peppermint and chamomile tea. It’s good for wind. :hap:
User avatar
dis
 
Posts: 2307
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:29 pm

Re: What Are You Drinking Right Now?

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:16 pm

dis wrote:Peppermint and chamomile tea. It’s good for wind. :hap:


Giving it or curing it? :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 22551
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:46 pm
Location: Happy ever after.

Re: What Are You Drinking Right Now?

Postby Cleopatra » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:19 pm

I've got the next few days off so a red wine. God knows how many calories in it. Who cares. :Wiiiine!:
User avatar
Cleopatra
 
Posts: 1086
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:02 pm

Re: What Are You Drinking Right Now?

Postby dis » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:20 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
dis wrote:Peppermint and chamomile tea. It’s good for wind. :hap:


Giving it or curing it? :gigglesnshit:


:Hiya:

I’m full of it. It doesn’t make me pump though :ooer:

Honest.
User avatar
dis
 
Posts: 2307
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:29 pm

Re: What Are You Drinking Right Now?

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:23 pm

dis wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
dis wrote:Peppermint and chamomile tea. It’s good for wind. :hap:


Giving it or curing it? :gigglesnshit:


:Hiya:

I’m full of it. It doesn’t make me pump though :ooer:

Honest.


Careful you don't follow through. :ooer:
You know what you're like!
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 22551
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:46 pm
Location: Happy ever after.

Re: What Are You Drinking Right Now?

Postby dis » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:26 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
dis wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
dis wrote:Peppermint and chamomile tea. It’s good for wind. :hap:


Giving it or curing it? :gigglesnshit:


:Hiya:

I’m full of it. It doesn’t make me pump though :ooer:

Honest.


Careful you don't follow through. :ooer:
You know what you're like!


Merciful heavens. I’m a lady dontcha know. :snooty:
User avatar
dis
 
Posts: 2307
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:29 pm

Re: What Are You Drinking Right Now?

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:28 pm

dis wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
dis wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
dis wrote:Peppermint and chamomile tea. It’s good for wind. :hap:


Giving it or curing it? :gigglesnshit:


:Hiya:

I’m full of it. It doesn’t make me pump though :ooer:

Honest.


Careful you don't follow through. :ooer:
You know what you're like!


Merciful heavens. I’m a lady dontcha know. :snooty:


Me too, mine smells of roses.
It's all that rose hip tea I drink. :cuppaT:
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 22551
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:46 pm
Location: Happy ever after.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 16 guests