Advice Please

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Advice Please

Postby Mickyboy » Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:28 am

Star wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Star wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:I thought Dean and I were friends at one point but no and I could never be friends with Stooo, so I don't really respect either of them tbh, bcos they've both shit on me when they had no real cause to......

You’ve done your fair share of shitting on people Micky.

I knew it I FUCKING knew it you horrible cunt of a bitch, you just can't fucking resist it can you Star.

I tried to make peace with you today, I tried to be civil to you but not one reply in kind, but the moment people start having a pop at me, you're right there IN LIKE FUCKING FLINT, you fucking cunt of a bitch, now you really can go fuck yourself you horrible bitch, I REALLY DEFUCKINGTEST you with an absolute FUCKING PASSION!!!!!!!!

You posted to me on sat saying something like oooh Star now Lucian is out of the picture maybe we can put
everything behind us and be civil. :roll: I mean seriously Micky, a quick sorry will make everything right. Well
news flash it won’t. All your niceness made me feel sick yesterday, because just under the surface lies your hatred.
You are and have been for a very long time a very nasty person, a two faced son of a bitch.
A cunt of a bitch ( sticks and stones) like I’ve said already said you are a nasty troll of the highest order.
So go fuck yourself !!! :upyours:

OK yes I can be a bad tempered git I admit it but only if I've been provoked first so only ever in retaliation, and yes I tried to be civil with you the other day so what's wrong with that, but if you choose not to accept my offer of peace then fuck you but at least you can't say I didn't try star but I think you just love troiling me for the hell of it so if that what you want then bring it on you horrible bitch cunt. .......
Mickyboy

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:40 am

Mickyboy wrote:
Star wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Star wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:I thought Dean and I were friends at one point but no and I could never be friends with Stooo, so I don't really respect either of them tbh, bcos they've both shit on me when they had no real cause to......

I knew it I FUCKING knew it you horrible cunt of a bitch, you just can't fucking resist it can you Star.

I tried to make peace with you today, I tried to be civil to you but not one reply in kind, but the moment people start having a pop at me, you're right there IN LIKE FUCKING FLINT, you fucking cunt of a bitch, now you really can go fuck yourself you horrible bitch, I REALLY DEFUCKINGTEST you with an absolute FUCKING PASSION!!!!!!!!

You posted to me on sat saying something like oooh Star now Lucian is out of the picture maybe we can put
everything behind us and be civil. :roll: I mean seriously Micky, a quick sorry will make everything right. Well
news flash it won’t. All your niceness made me feel sick yesterday, because just under the surface lies your hatred.
You are and have been for a very long time a very nasty person, a two faced son of a bitch.
A cunt of a bitch ( sticks and stones) like I’ve said already said you are a nasty troll of the highest order.
So go fuck yourself !!! :upyours:

OK yes I can be a bad tempered git I admit it but only if I've been provoked first so only ever in retaliation, and yes I tried to be civil with you the other day so what's wrong with that, but if you choose not to accept my offer of peace then fuck you but at least you can't say I didn't try star but I think you just love troiling me for the hell of it so if that what you want then bring it on you horrible bitch cunt. .......

:irony:

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:57 am

Mickyboy wrote:
Star wrote:

it's in like flynn, micky, not flint ...

Postby Mickyboy » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:31 am

Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Star wrote:

I prefer the James Coburn version.........
Mickyboy

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:35 am

Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Star wrote:

I prefer the James Coburn version.........

that's just the name of a film he was in, it's not an expression he used.

Postby measurer » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:44 am

Maybe putting them on ignore would work out better for you Micky.
measurer

Postby Major » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:56 am

measurer wrote:Maybe putting them on ignore would work out better for you Micky.

I agree with putting some scum on IGNORE but I do not see where I have to have the option, maybe you can direct me please, thankx
Major
Twat.

Postby measurer » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:13 pm

Major wrote:
measurer wrote:Maybe putting them on ignore would work out better for you Micky.

I agree with putting some scum on IGNORE but I do not see where I have to have the option, maybe you can direct me please, thankx

Go to User Control - look for Friends and Foes. Add the name to Foes. Done.
measurer

Postby Major » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:34 pm

Thank you for that M, now you have said it, it rings a bell.

I would not have patients to run my own forum, I would need help.

Maybe you can help me further, how can you strangle someone on a forum????? lol lol lol

I luva laff.
Major
Twat.

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:31 pm

Major wrote:Thank you for that M, now you have said it, it rings a bell.

Maybe you can help me further, how can you strangle someone on a forum????? lol lol lol

I luva laff.

would you have doctors & nurses to run it?

Postby Snookerballs » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:33 pm

Major wrote:Thank you for that M, now you have said it, it rings a bell.

I luva laff.

Your Patients would have to mentally ill to have the patience to run a Forum for you !!! :roll:
Snookerballs

Postby Mickyboy » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:49 pm

No mes (if I may call you that) maybe I'll just try to be nicer to people even under extreme provocation........ :smilin:
Mickyboy

Postby measurer » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:00 pm

If that will work, but all means try it. :)
measurer

Postby Stooo » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:42 pm

Did any of the advice as to how to sort out the fucking email work?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby measurer » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:25 am

Mickyboy wrote:

No mes (if I may call you that) maybe I'll just try to be nicer to people even under extreme provocation........ :smilin:

You''ll be the better person Micky. Believe me.
measurer

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms