Advice Please

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Advice Please

Postby Star » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:57 pm

Stooo wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:I thought Dean and I were friends at one point but no and I could never be friends with Stooo, so I don't really respect either of them tbh, bcos they've both shit on me when they had no real cause to......

Oh no... :bawlin:

Don’t cry Stooo :gigglesnshit:
Star

Postby Stooo » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:03 pm

Vam wrote:
Dean wrote:
I completely agree with you, I also encourage new members to join and post. That wasn’t the point. The point is no matter how many new people join, no matter how much Jp wants to cry about how much I get away with, he has to understand Stooo and I have a long history. I don’t mean to be exclusive but it’s just the facts...

Even during the worst flame wars, when shit got really bad, I never shit on stooo...

It's so bloody obvious the natural rapport you guys have goes back since like...forever.

I think (fwiw) you make Stooo relive his oiky laddish days...shades of those slobby 'Men Behaving Badly' blokes :gigglesnshit:

I was never oiky or laddish but I'm not worried about getting my hands dirty.

Mates are mates, it has nothing to do with bantering on a building site or chatting in a barraster's chamber.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Vam » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:04 pm

Dean wrote:
Vam wrote:
Dean wrote:
I completely agree with you, I also encourage new members to join and post. That wasn’t the point. The point is no matter how many new people join, no matter how much Jp wants to cry about how much I get away with, he has to understand Stooo and I have a long history. I don’t mean to be exclusive but it’s just the facts...

Even during the worst flame wars, when shit got really bad, I never shit on stooo...

It's so bloody obvious the natural rapport you guys have goes back since like...forever.

I think (fwiw) you make Stooo relive his oiky laddish days...shades of those slobby 'Men Behaving Badly' blokes :gigglesnshit:

I do believe, like a talentless parent living their life through an exceptionally talented off spring, Stooo hangs on to my coat tails and feels young and hip when he associates with me. I humour the old slap head...

So I've been kind of reading the situation right, then.

Don't push it too far though, you cocky little sod :mrgreen: You're the one in urgent need of a slap upside the head.
Vam

Postby Stooo » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:06 pm

Vam wrote:
Dean wrote:
Vam wrote:
Dean wrote:

I do believe, like a talentless parent living their life through an exceptionally talented off spring, Stooo hangs on to my coat tails and feels young and hip when he associates with me. I humour the old slap head...

So I've been kind of reading the situation right, then.

Don't push it too far though, you cocky little sod :mrgreen: You're the one in urgent need of a slap upside the head.

It pretty much sums it up...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Nucks » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:06 pm

Keyser wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Guest wrote:
Nucks wrote:Jp, is your issue more to do with how the members interact and tolerate certain posters rather than the moderation?

In the last 10 years I’ve posted on half a dozen forums and this one is by far the most tolerant in terms of modding.

dogs is so laid back it's horizontal.

I guess that’s what the dog in the forum header signifies. :gigglesnshit:

I disagree - the cunts will not even let you swear on here without a fucking ban. :shake head:

Fascist sumbitches.
Nucks

Postby Vam » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:07 pm

Stooo wrote:
Vam wrote:
Dean wrote:

Mates are mates, it has nothing to do with bantering on a building site or chatting in a barraster's chamber.

Fair enough, but I beg to differ. Your interactions together seem oiky to me :gigglesnshit:

Just saying what I'm seeing - so don't get arsey :doomed:
Vam

Postby Stooo » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:09 pm

Vam wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Vam wrote:
Dean wrote:

Fair enough, but I beg to differ. Your interactions together seem oiky to me :gigglesnshit:

Just saying what I'm seeing - so don't get arsey :doomed:

Oiky? Hark at that... :snooty:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Keyser » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:24 pm

Nucks wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Guest wrote:
Nucks wrote:Jp, is your issue more to do with how the members interact and tolerate certain posters rather than the moderation?

In the last 10 years I’ve posted on half a dozen forums and this one is by far the most tolerant in terms of modding.

dogs is so laid back it's horizontal.

I guess that’s what the dog in the forum header signifies. :gigglesnshit:

I disagree - the cunts will not even let you swear on here without a fucking ban. :shake head:

Fascist sumbitches.

Mind your foul and obscene language on here please Nucks. :snooty:
Keyser

Postby Mickyboy » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:06 pm

Star wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:I thought Dean and I were friends at one point but no and I could never be friends with Stooo, so I don't really respect either of them tbh, bcos they've both shit on me when they had no real cause to......

You’ve done your fair share of shitting on people Micky.

I knew it I FUCKING knew it you horrible cunt of a bitch, you just can't fucking resist it can you Star.

I tried to make peace with you today, I tried to be civil to you but not one reply in kind, but the moment people start having a pop at me, you're right there IN LIKE FUCKING FLINT, you fucking cunt of a bitch, now you really can go fuck yourself you horrible bitch, I REALLY DEFUCKINGTEST you with an absolute FUCKING PASSION!!!!!!!!
Mickyboy

Postby Dean » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:08 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Star wrote:

I knew it I FUCKING knew it you horrible cunt of a bitch, you just can't fucking resist it can you Star.

I tried to make peace with you today, I tried to be civil to you but not one reply in kind, but the moment people start having a pop at me, you're right there IN LIKE FUCKING FLINT, you fucking cunt of a bitch, now you really can go fuck yourself you horrible bitch, I REALLY DEFUCKINGTEST you with an absolute FUCKING PASSION!!!!!!!!

Well, that escalated quickly...
Dean

Postby Mickyboy » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:16 pm

Dean wrote:

You are the architect of your own downfall Micky... you’ve never earned one iota of respect from a single poster on forums...

And neither have you apart from one person.........bfd.........
Last edited by Mickyboy on Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mickyboy

Postby Mickyboy » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:19 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:Don't be ridiculous Dean, Stooo's got far more patience than I ever had so you're way off base there me old son........

I agree he has more patience. He also has more intelligence...

stooo has way more intelligence than micky. micky doesn't seem to realise intelligence has nothing to do with what you learn or paste from wiki ...

You could say that about JRA as well....

yes, very similar indeed. the main difference is micky's got a hair trigger temper & no self control but jra is as boring as shit.

Yes I admit I can be a bit quick fire guest, but only on forums never in real life, and only ever in retaliation when you've got cunts like minor and shitstar having a fucking pop, but if people are nice to me I'm nice to them.......
Mickyboy

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:22 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Star wrote:

blimey, micky, no need for that. what's got into you?

Postby Dean » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:24 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Dean wrote:

You are the architect of your own downfall Micky... you’ve never earned one iota of respect from a single poster on forums...

And neither have you apart from one person.........bfd.........

Who?
Dean

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:26 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:yes, very similar indeed. the main difference is micky's got a hair trigger temper & no self control but jra is as boring as shit.

Yes I admit I can be a bit quick fire guest, but only on forums never in real life, and only ever in retaliation when you've got cunts like minor and shitstar having a fucking pop, but if people are nice to me I'm nice to them.......

micky, no joking, fella, has something gone wrong today? you seem out of sorts.

you should be happy as larry. you're earning good money, a nice roof over your head, foreign travel, about to marry a very nice lady. you're even in a position to have your own forum again if you wanted, all bought & paid for by yourself & owned just by you, no-one to jerk your strings or keep you dancing to their tune.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms