Advice Please

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Advice Please

Postby Major » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:05 pm

it is so easy to ID the scum'perverts with sad lives on here.

I thank those who give sensible advice
User avatar
Major
 
Posts: 2162
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:08 am

Re: Advice Please

Postby measurer » Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:31 pm

Please follow the rules = of which they're aren#t many but NO TROLLING IN THE SNUG.


TIA :cuppaT:
User avatar
measurer
Site Admin
 
Posts: 11778
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:51 pm
Location: Taking care of business...

Re: Advice Please

Postby measurer » Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:31 pm

Please follow the rules - of which they're aren't many but NO TROLLING IN THE SNUG.


TIA :cuppaT:
User avatar
measurer
Site Admin
 
Posts: 11778
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:51 pm
Location: Taking care of business...

Re: Advice Please

Postby Mickyboy » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:44 pm

measurer wrote:Please follow the rules - of which they're aren't many but NO TROLLING IN THE SNUG.


TIA :cuppaT:


Your gaffer says otherwise when it suits him measurer.......
User avatar
Mickyboy
 
Posts: 5453
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:45 pm

Re: Advice Please

Postby Major » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:01 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
measurer wrote:Please follow the rules - of which they're aren't many but NO TROLLING IN THE SNUG.


TIA :cuppaT:


Your gaffer says otherwise when it suits him measurer.......



I agree with Measurer , it is confusing though when those who start off the trolling do not obviously get stopped and it steamrollers on, I would like a section where proper debate without trolling and baiting by McAz.

.
User avatar
Major
 
Posts: 2162
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:08 am

Re: Advice Please

Postby McAz » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:03 pm

Major wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
measurer wrote:Please follow the rules - of which they're aren't many but NO TROLLING IN THE SNUG.


TIA :cuppaT:


Your gaffer says otherwise when it suits him measurer.......



I agree with Measurer , it is confusing though when those who start off the trolling do not obviously get stopped and it steamrollers on, I would like a section where proper debate without trolling and baiting by McAz.

.


What would you like to "properly" debate, starbold?
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 31245
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Re: Advice Please

Postby Major » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:09 pm

McAz wrote:
Major wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
measurer wrote:Please follow the rules - of which they're aren't many but NO TROLLING IN THE SNUG.


TIA :cuppaT:


Your gaffer says otherwise when it suits him measurer.......



I agree with Measurer , it is confusing though when those who start off the trolling do not obviously get stopped and it steamrollers on, I would like a section where proper debate without trolling and baiting by McAz.

.


What would you like to "properly" debate, starbold?



You have been told to STOP trolling, my forum name is Major, so use it and stop baiting,

Why are you ignoring Measurer????
User avatar
Major
 
Posts: 2162
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:08 am

Re: Advice Please

Postby Mickyboy » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:12 pm

McAz wrote:
Major wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
measurer wrote:Please follow the rules - of which they're aren't many but NO TROLLING IN THE SNUG.


TIA :cuppaT:


Your gaffer says otherwise when it suits him measurer.......



I agree with Measurer , it is confusing though when those who start off the trolling do not obviously get stopped and it steamrollers on, I would like a section where proper debate without trolling and baiting by McAz.

.


What would you like to "properly" debate, starbold?


I'm not defending him in any way mac, but what's the point of him starting any so called debate if you're just going to incessantly troll him just like you're doing here and on every single post you make to him, surely it's getting just a bit boring now mate.......just saying.....
User avatar
Mickyboy
 
Posts: 5453
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:45 pm

Re: Advice Please

Postby McAz » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:13 pm

Major wrote:
McAz wrote:
Major wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
measurer wrote:Please follow the rules - of which they're aren't many but NO TROLLING IN THE SNUG.


TIA :cuppaT:


Your gaffer says otherwise when it suits him measurer.......



I agree with Measurer , it is confusing though when those who start off the trolling do not obviously get stopped and it steamrollers on, I would like a section where proper debate without trolling and baiting by McAz.

.


What would you like to "properly" debate, starbold?



You have been told to STOP trolling, my forum name is Major, so use it and stop baiting,

Why are you ignoring Measurer????

Asking you a valid question in response to a post of yours is not trolling, starbold - don't you know how forums work, you've been thrown off enough of them. :roll:

Now you said you wanted to properly debate something - what is it?
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 31245
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Re: Advice Please

Postby McAz » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:16 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
McAz wrote:
Major wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
measurer wrote:Please follow the rules - of which they're aren't many but NO TROLLING IN THE SNUG.


TIA :cuppaT:


Your gaffer says otherwise when it suits him measurer.......



I agree with Measurer , it is confusing though when those who start off the trolling do not obviously get stopped and it steamrollers on, I would like a section where proper debate without trolling and baiting by McAz.

.


What would you like to "properly" debate, starbold?


I'm not defending him in any way mac, but what's the point of him starting any so called debate if you're just going to incessantly troll him just like you're doing here and on every single post you make to him, surely it's getting just a bit boring now mate.......just saying.....


Little point in practice because he refuses to debate even on his own threads - but the stated purpose for why he is permitted to spread his inane filth on this forum is so that his odious views can be challenged...

...which is exactly what I'm attempting to do - and will continue to do.

Apologies if the entertainment value is below par.
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 31245
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Re: Advice Please

Postby Mickyboy » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:23 pm

You're not challenging him though mac, and if I'm being honest you're just being really annoying coming out with the same lines all the time so you don't get anywhere, so his views aren't being challenged at all, but you're just being a boring troll mate and I thought you were better than that.......
User avatar
Mickyboy
 
Posts: 5453
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:45 pm

Re: Advice Please

Postby Raggamuffin » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:25 pm

What is the point of the Snug if people can just troll and bait others? :bored:
User avatar
Raggamuffin
 
Posts: 29826
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:51 am

Re: Advice Please

Postby McAz » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:28 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
McAz wrote:Little point in practice because he refuses to debate even on his own threads - but the stated purpose for why he is permitted to spread his inane filth on this forum is so that his odious views can be challenged...

...which is exactly what I'm attempting to do - and will continue to do.

Apologies if the entertainment value is below par.


You're not challenging him though mac, and if I'm being honest you're just being really annoying coming out with the same lines all the time so you don't get anywhere, so his views aren't being challenged at all, but you're just being a boring troll mate and I thought you were better than that.......


I'm asking him perfectly valid questions - but you challenge him if you can do better? :dunno:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 31245
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Re: Advice Please

Postby Mickyboy » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:43 pm

McAz wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
McAz wrote:Little point in practice because he refuses to debate even on his own threads - but the stated purpose for why he is permitted to spread his inane filth on this forum is so that his odious views can be challenged...

...which is exactly what I'm attempting to do - and will continue to do.

Apologies if the entertainment value is below par.


You're not challenging him though mac, and if I'm being honest you're just being really annoying coming out with the same lines all the time so you don't get anywhere, so his views aren't being challenged at all, but you're just being a boring troll mate and I thought you were better than that.......


I'm asking him perfectly valid questions - but you challenge him if you can do better? :dunno:


You're just antagonising the old goat as well you know mac which won't get you anywhere with him, so like I say mate what's the point....... :dunno:
User avatar
Mickyboy
 
Posts: 5453
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:45 pm

Re: Advice Please

Postby McAz » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:52 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
McAz wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
McAz wrote:Little point in practice because he refuses to debate even on his own threads - but the stated purpose for why he is permitted to spread his inane filth on this forum is so that his odious views can be challenged...

...which is exactly what I'm attempting to do - and will continue to do.

Apologies if the entertainment value is below par.


You're not challenging him though mac, and if I'm being honest you're just being really annoying coming out with the same lines all the time so you don't get anywhere, so his views aren't being challenged at all, but you're just being a boring troll mate and I thought you were better than that.......


I'm asking him perfectly valid questions - but you challenge him if you can do better? :dunno:


You're just antagonising the old goat as well you know mac which won't get you anywhere with him, so like I say mate what's the point....... :dunno:


In this thread he chose to mention me...

McAz wrote:
Major wrote:I agree with Measurer , it is confusing though when those who start off the trolling do not obviously get stopped and it steamrollers on, I would like a section where proper debate without trolling and baiting by McAz.

.


What would you like to "properly" debate, starbold?


...and so I responded - and in a perfectly civilised manner. If you take an impartial look round the forum I think you'll find that's generally the case. If he is antagonised so be it - he's a grown man.

If there is no point in responding to him then there is no point in him being here.
Last edited by McAz on Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 31245
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], xtras1 and 32 guests