It started off with good intentions...

A right load of bollocks...

It started off with good intentions...

Postby jp761 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:05 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:McMafia isn't as good as the Hotel Guy one so far, I've only seen one episode though so I may be jumping the gun.
It warms up and gets better. I think so, anyhow. The lead actor hasn't shown his arse yet so that maybe a downside for you. :dunno:
jp761

Re: Drama TV shows you enjoy ?

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:03 pm

Him showing his arse seems to matter more to you than it does to me. :dunno:
Creepy.
Lady Murasaki

Postby jp761 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:54 pm

Creepy, how do you work that out? You fucking prick. Get some lightheartedness running through your soul.
jp761

Postby Dean » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:33 pm

jp761 wrote:Creepy, how do you work that out? You fucking prick. Get some lightheartedness running through your soul.

Why would you even mention a male actors naked bottom? Then swear at LM because she questioned it? You’re a creepy cunt for sure...
Dean

Postby jp761 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:36 pm

Dean wrote:
jp761 wrote:Creepy, how do you work that out? You fucking prick. Get some lightheartedness running through your soul.

Why would you even mention a male actors naked bottom? Then swear at LM because she questioned it? You’re a creepy cunt for sure...
Says you the creepiest cunt of them all. :pmsl: You're a joke.

That scene was all over the newspapers at the time, you also need to get some lightheartedness running through your soul.
jp761

Postby Dean » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:42 pm

jp761 wrote:
Dean wrote:

That scene was all over the newspapers at the time, you also need to get some lightheartedness running through your soul.

So you call LM a fucking prick because she objected to your weird comments about male actors bottoms. I honestly think you need help, there’s something very wrong with you...
Dean

Postby jp761 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:49 pm

Dean wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Dean wrote:

So you call LM a fucking prick because she objected to your weird comments about male actors bottoms. I honestly think you need help, there’s something very wrong with you...
One over-the-top reply deserves another. That's what she got.

You judging when someone needs help lmao Funniest post you've ever made.
jp761

Postby Dean » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:51 pm

jp761 wrote:
Dean wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Dean wrote:

One over-the-top reply deserves another. That's what she got.

You judging when someone needs help lmao Funniest post you've ever made.

I can see where the potential rapist comments come from now. I wouldn’t put it past you... :off head:
Dean

Postby jp761 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:56 pm

Here he comes schoolyard Dean it's all in your sick little mind Dean. :pmsl:
jp761

Postby Dean » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:58 pm

jp761 wrote:Here he comes schoolyard Dean it's all in your sick little mind Dean. :pmsl:

Would you prefer to be left alone to abuse women on a pleasant thread? LM actually contributes to this forum, you’re just a PM abusing rapist fiend...

Sue me...
Dean

Postby jp761 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:02 am

Dean wrote:
jp761 wrote:Here he comes schoolyard Dean it's all in your sick little mind Dean. :pmsl:

Would you prefer to be left alone to abuse women on a pleasant thread? LM actually contributes to this forum, you’re just a PM abusing rapist fiend...

Sue me...
Haha. I've posted in this pleasant thread quite often I started the thread. :off head: As I said one over-the-top reply, deserved another. By rights I should tell you to go kill yourself, I see you've also been busy elsewhere. :pmsl:
jp761

Postby Dean » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:05 am

jp761 wrote:
Dean wrote:

Sue me...
Haha. I've posted in this pleasant thread quite often I started the thread. :off head: As I said one over-the-top reply, deserved another. By rights I should tell you to go kill yourself, I see you've also been busy elsewhere. :pmsl:

You never seem to attack men, always women. Is that why you’ve been labelled a potential rapist?
Dean

Postby jp761 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:07 am

Yes you're a woman.. I've attacked plenty of men on here you dumb fuck. :mrgreen:
jp761

Postby Dean » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:12 am

jp761 wrote:Yes you're a women.. I've attacked plenty of men on here you dumb fuck. :mrgreen:

Because it’s the Showbiz section I’m going to leave it. Forum wise LM is a heavy weight, a long time contributor on here. You’re a nobody. A boring little unfunny sex pest. You owe LM an apology...
Dean

Postby jp761 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:14 am

Dean wrote:
jp761 wrote:Yes you're a women.. I've attacked plenty of men on here you dumb fuck. :mrgreen:

Because it’s the Showbiz section I’m going to leave it. Forum wise LM is a heavy weight, a long time contributor on here. You’re a nobody. A boring little unfunny sex pest. You owe LM an apology...
Yes you go, and make up more things in your sick little mind. Says a lot about you. I contribute far more than you. :thumbsup:
jp761

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms