Night Dis. :Hiya:
Keyser

Re: Moon Choons

Postby Lady Murasaki » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:28 pm

McAz wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
McAz wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Well I don't perform for an audience so I don't need to worry about the singing/catawailing. :gigglesnshit:

Night dis :Hiya:

Nor me - but the dogs go into shock. :yikes:

:pmsl: I can just imagine.
Mine just discreetly leave the room, family, not dogs. :mrgreen:

Friends can't make such an easy escape - spring it on them - you'll soon discover true from false. :gigglesnshit:

Lol, friends are ok, they're just as bad.
Had some Japanese students stay over last year, they wanted to hear me play and sing! Thank god the Japanese are so polite and complementary no matter what you do, they're thankful. :mrgreen:
Lady Murasaki

Postby McAz » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:31 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
McAz wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
McAz wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Well I don't perform for an audience so I don't need to worry about the singing/catawailing. :gigglesnshit:

Night dis :Hiya:

Nor me - but the dogs go into shock. :yikes:

:pmsl: I can just imagine.
Mine just discreetly leave the room, family, not dogs. :mrgreen:

Friends can't make such an easy escape - spring it on them - you'll soon discover true from false. :gigglesnshit:

Lol, friends are ok, they're just as bad.
Had some Japanese students stay over last year, they wanted to hear me play and sing! Thank god the Japanese are so polite and complementary no matter what you do, they're thankful. :mrgreen:

You should tour there - you never know. :dunno:
McAz

Postby Lady Murasaki » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:36 pm

Hmm, tempting.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:36 pm

McAz wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
McAz wrote:Stand By Me needs decent singing, as does Dream - that's why I only do fast ones. :laughing:

I'm thinking you have discovered over time what I have ... the slower the tune the more acurate you have to be.
The faster the tune few can hear the mistakes. :cheers:

With your voice you've got to use or lose it - and with age that becomes increasingly difficult. Similarly, guitar becomes too heavy on the fingers - I think that's why older folk (even McCartney) like the Uke.

Why I like the keyboard especially with some excellent guitar patches.
They still aint perfect but when worked on and partially buried sound pretty authentic.
The voice I think is a lost cause but .... I will be doing a rap at some point of something I wrote forty years ago!
Rolluplostinspace

Postby McAz » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:43 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
McAz wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
McAz wrote:Stand By Me needs decent singing, as does Dream - that's why I only do fast ones. :laughing:

I'm thinking you have discovered over time what I have ... the slower the tune the more acurate you have to be.
The faster the tune few can hear the mistakes. :cheers:

With your voice you've got to use or lose it - and with age that becomes increasingly difficult. Similarly, guitar becomes too heavy on the fingers - I think that's why older folk (even McCartney) like the Uke.

Why I like the keyboard especially with some excellent guitar patches.
They still aint perfect but when worked on and partially buried sound pretty authentic.
The voice I think is a lost cause but .... I will be doing a rap at some point of something I wrote forty years ago!

Rap sounds interesting - go for it. :thumbsup:
McAz

Postby Text » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:56 pm

Goodwife wrote:

This may have been posted but testing out my instructions :mrgreen:

Teacher Stooo is the one :wubwub:

Edit :shame: I will just leave the thread in shame :ohdear:

I still cannot see it cos it's requesting that I download adobe flash.
(Is anyone a fan of adobe flash, please :Hiya: - what are your thoughts on it??)

GW another alternative is to just click on the icon. The tabs will then appear in the reply box, then insert the YT or image url inside the tags. Job done!!
For a learner it's far simpler than on forumotion sites which slice off half the YT addy.

I wanted to play the pink floyd track but LM has pipped me to the post. :smilin:
Text

Postby VR6storm » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:15 pm

:thumbsup:
VR6storm

Postby McAz » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:27 pm

Canary wrote:I still cannot see it cos it's requesting that I download adobe flash.
(Is anyone a fan of adobe flash, please :Hiya: - what are your thoughts on it??)

GW another alternative is to just click on the icon. The tabs will then appear in the reply box, then insert the YT or image url inside the tags. Job done!!
For a learner it's far simpler than on forumotion sites which slice off half the YT addy.

I wanted to play the pink floyd track but LM has pipped me to the post. :smilin:

I use Flash on Windows with no problems. Some say there are security issues which is why I think Flash is not enabled by default on some systems and browsers. Go on Canny, live a little and install it. x :gigglesnshit:
McAz

Postby Text » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:46 pm

Hmmm :again?: someone told me flash possibly carries malware? Was it Winnie or Les or someone else .. I forget.
I was intrigued that there was one vid I couldn't see. Anyway thanks for the helpful reply macca, appreciated. x :laughing:
Text

Postby McAz » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:53 pm

Canary wrote:Hmmm :again?: someone told me flash possibly carries malware? Was it Winnie or Les or someone else .. I forget.
I was intrigued that there was one vid I couldn't see. Anyway thanks for the helpful reply macca, appreciated. x :laughing:

I've used it forever - but I'm braver than most. :gigglesnshit:

If it's just one vid then more likely it's a glitch and you may be using Flash whether you know it or not. Flash is native to some versions of Chrome on Windows for example.
McAz

Postby Lambert » Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:17 pm

phpBB [video]
Lambert

Postby Goodwife » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:44 pm

Canary wrote:Hmmm :again?: someone told me flash possibly carries malware? Was it Winnie or Les or someone else .. I forget.

mcAz helped me, its because the youtube link had the m. In the link thats all. i think anyway. When I did the next one I coped the link and took the m bit out and it worked.

Thats about the limit of my tech knowledge. No idea why it was asking for flash
Goodwife

Postby Trapper John » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:35 am

Poor show people, too many duplicates, thought we had people who knew their music :dunno:

Can't believe no-one thought of this classic.

phpBB [video]
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Peter » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:46 pm

Billie Holiday And Her Orchestra, A Sailboat In The Moonlight

Peter

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms