The Trouble With Trolls......

A right load of bollocks...

Re: The Trouble With Trolls......

Postby Mickyboy » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:04 pm

measurer wrote:You did realise that when you showed face again, Micky, that you would be a target? And you know this forum and what it is like.

You're doing rather well, glad you listened.

Other's would disagree mes lol but thanks anyway, and I was originally going to put this in the snug, but by and large the trolls on here do leave snug threads alone, but it's good to have their input actually even if they do go on and on sometimes, so I'll be brave lol and you can leave it here........
Mickyboy

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:06 pm

Poor old Micky as angry bemused and unhappy as ever.
Why is that I wonder. :dunno:
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Mickyboy » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:20 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Poor old Micky as angry bemused and unhappy as ever.

I think you've got me mixed up with someone else mate......... :dunno:
Mickyboy

Postby McAz » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:24 pm

Bollox - I had a stack of stuff on the history of FH - including web pages and god know what else. Now I find I've used the drive they were on for my PS4 - so all gone! :grrrrr:

This is your fault Star - if you hadn't asked what my username was I wouldn't have gone looking and would not have known - grrr!
McAz

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:26 pm

McAz wrote:Bollox - I had a stack of stuff on the history of FH - including web pages and god know what else.

But why?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:27 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Poor old Micky as angry bemused and unhappy as ever.

I think you've got me mixed up with someone else mate......... :dunno:

Jackie is a bit mixed up tonight. You drunk, Jackie? :gigglesnshit:

Postby McAz » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:29 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
McAz wrote:Bollox - I had a stack of stuff on the history of FH - including web pages and god know what else.

But why?

They were sent to me when it folded - I thought it was from Edna (Adestria?) but how would she get them? I used them only once to wind Raven up on here. But that's not the point, I'm angry for making such a basic mistake - and increasingly concerned that I'm losing my memory and edge.
McAz

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:42 pm

McAz wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

But why?

They were sent to me when it folded - I thought it was from Edna (Adestria?) but how would she get them? I used them only once to wind Raven up on here. But that's not the point, I'm angry for making such a basic mistake - and increasingly concerned that I'm losing my memory and edge.

It's hard work this growing old.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby McAz » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:46 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
McAz wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

But why?

It's hard work this growing old.

It's certainly no laugh.
McAz

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:49 pm

McAz wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

But why?

edna had access to the mod forum after micky modded her mates up. he modded them to piss stooo off at the time, it backfired spectacularly on micky.

Postby McAz » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:07 am

Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

But why?

edna had access to the mod forum after micky modded her mates up. he modded them to piss stooo off at the time, it backfired spectacularly on micky.

That could be it I suppose.

On a separate point - I've just taken a look at FH's URL and found this

....I am a qualified experienced counsellor running a private practice in Mangotsfield, Bristol. My therapeutic focus is on helping people being challenged by:

Bereavement
Depression
Anxiety
Life Transitions
Relationship Issues
Loss and Grief
Abuse
Self Esteem Issues

I'm beginning to think I need their help - and my Google account was hacked from Bristol...:ooer:

...I think I may be having acid flashbacks. :pmsl:
McAz

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:32 am

McAz wrote:
measurer wrote:
McAz wrote:
measurer wrote:From about the start of it. I observe a lot. :wink:

Oh well before my time then.

There until nearly the end, but Trop changed that forum and I didn't go back so much.

It seemed to just fall to bits - never quite understood why. I usually rely on others to explain forum intrigue to me - Edna sent me some stuff but I still couldn't work it out. :gigglesnshit:

EDNA sent you stuff? :leer:

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:33 am

Star wrote:
McAz wrote:
measurer wrote:I was a member of his forum, so I know Micky.

Micky? Maybe NOT putting this in the Arms where it will get trolled would help?

Not while I was there surely - how long ago?

What was your username name Az :smilin:

It's no secret, Verum/Henry

Postby Mickyboy » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:56 am

I was looking at a website last night about different types of trolls, and going by some of the posts on here some of you really need to get out more.......... :off head:
Mickyboy

Postby Star » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:14 am

McAz wrote:Bollox - I had a stack of stuff on the history of FH - including web pages and god know what else. Now I find I've used the drive they were on for my PS4 - so all gone! :grrrrr:

This is your fault Star - if you hadn't asked what my username was I wouldn't have gone looking and would not have known - grrr!

Sorry Az :bawlin:
Star

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms