The Trouble With Trolls......

A right load of bollocks...

Re: The Trouble With Trolls......

Postby Star » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:15 am

Mickyboy wrote:I was looking at a website last night about different types of trolls, and going by some of the posts on here some of you really need to get out more.......... :off head:

As do you then Mickyson.
You leave yourself wide open with statements like this! :roll:
Star

Postby Star » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:17 am

Guest wrote:
Star wrote:
McAz wrote:
measurer wrote:I was a member of his forum, so I know Micky.

Micky? Maybe NOT putting this in the Arms where it will get trolled would help?

Not while I was there surely - how long ago?

What was your username name Az :smilin:

It's no secret, Verum/Henry

I remember Verum/Henry :hap:
Star

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:28 am

Mickyboy wrote:I was looking at a website last night about different types of trolls, and going by some of the posts on here some of you really need to get out more.......... :off head:

I was out last night, the moon was big and gorgeous. Have you seen it this week Micky? It's ace.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Trapper John » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:02 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:

I was out last night, the moon was big and gorgeous. Have you seen it this week Micky? It's ace.

Hope you transformed back into a human this morning without too many problems. :thumbsup:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Trapper John » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:06 am

Before I went on forums the only trouble I thought we had with trolls, was them grabbing billy goats off of Bridges.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Star » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:27 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:

Doubtful he’s been to busy ~~~~~~~ Trolling!! :gigglesnshit:
Star

Postby Star » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:28 am

Trapper John wrote:Before I went on forums the only trouble I thought we had with trolls, was them grabbing billy goats off of Bridges.

Loved reading that story to my boy :wubbers:
Star

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:33 am

which type are you?

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:57 am

They must have welcomed you with open arms then son cos you'll fit right in :thumbsup: for someone whose supposed to be so loved up you're a right moody miserable fucker.

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:40 am

Guest wrote:

They must have welcomed you with open arms then son cos you'll fit right in :thumbsup: for someone whose supposed to be so loved up you're a right moody miserable fucker.

he knows he's being used to get a visa to the land of milk & honey.

this is the longest micky's had a job in over 10 years & he doesn't like working for a living.

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:00 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

this is the longest micky's had a job in over 10 years & he doesn't like working for a living.

he does seem a sulky bone idle fucker, always in a strop about something.

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:05 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

yes & as soon as one problem is fixed he finds something else to moan about.

Postby Puzzler » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:31 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

yes & as soon as one problem is fixed he finds something else to moan about.

It speaks volumes that you cowardly cunts need to hide behind paper bags to have a go at Mick :dafinger:
Puzzler

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:31 am

Trapper John wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

Hope you transformed back into a human this morning without too many problems. :thumbsup:

:mrgreen:
It took a few cups of tea. :cuppaT:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:35 am

Star wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

Doubtful he’s been to busy ~~~~~~~ Trolling!! :gigglesnshit:

Hes missing out then. I don't think I've seen it this big.
Lady Murasaki

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms