I was forced to change my avvy by the Mods @ DS

A right load of bollocks...

Re: I was forced to change my avvy by the Mods @ DS

Postby jp761 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:15 pm

Nucks wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Nucks wrote:
jp761 wrote:That avi some people have been talking about is apt, Super Bowl on it's way later tonight. Not that I watch it anymore just stick to rugby these days. Come on England!

Do you get to see the US ads when they show it here? That’s always a big draw for the tv audience there. Absolutely huge revenue for the networks, $5 million US for a 30 second spot. :yikes:
Not on the channel I used to watch/record it on. Just a lot of yapping in the studio while the yanks go through shed loads of adverts. If you're up late and fancy a look it's live on BBC1 tonight.

The ads eventually make it onto social media so I’ll catch them at a later time. I start work early so no chance I’ll be up late tonight. :gigglesnshit:
Same here. Not as early as you though, pretty sure you've mentioned some insane time you get up like 4.30 am or something. :laughing:
jp761

Re: I was forced to change my avvy by the Mods @ DS

Postby Nucks » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:26 pm

jp761 wrote:
Nucks wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Nucks wrote:
jp761 wrote:That avi some people have been talking about is apt, Super Bowl on it's way later tonight. Not that I watch it anymore just stick to rugby these days. Come on England!

Do you get to see the US ads when they show it here? That’s always a big draw for the tv audience there. Absolutely huge revenue for the networks, $5 million US for a 30 second spot. :yikes:
Not on the channel I used to watch/record it on. Just a lot of yapping in the studio while the yanks go through shed loads of adverts. If you're up late and fancy a look it's live on BBC1 tonight.

The ads eventually make it onto social media so I’ll catch them at a later time. I start work early so no chance I’ll be up late tonight. :gigglesnshit:
Same here. Not as early as you though, pretty sure you've mentioned some insane time you get up like 4.30 am or something. :laughing:

Yeah, half-past-stupid as I call it. :gigglesnshit: Nite! :Wiiiine!:
Nucks

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms