I was forced to change my avvy by the Mods @ DS

A right load of bollocks...

I was forced to change my avvy by the Mods @ DS

Postby MI 69 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:56 pm

:bawlin: :bawlin:

The fuckin twats mods forced to removed my picture/avvy, the one I posted about yesterday 'Snitches GET STITCHES'

Then the naffing mods removed my post that I had taken great pride in writing.

I also got a bollocking, it really hurt and this is why I hardly posted today as I was licking my wounds, and my friends were asking where is the Trolley tit.

I am still fearful the moderators are keeping a close eye on me and UJ is going to catch up with me and report me where ever he can.

:bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin:

I am invincible. I am invincible. I am invincible. I am invincible. I am invincible. I am invincible. I am invincible. I am invincible. I am invincible. I am invincible. I am invincible. I am invincible. I am invincible. I am invincible.

I'm still try to take the piss out of the poster but my chicken wings have been seriously clipped. :shake head:

MI 69

Re: I was forced to change my avvy by the Mods @ DS

Postby Goodwife » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:19 pm

Are you Lucian or Trollhunter?

Or one and the same? My god what a mind fuck that would be :wurms:
Goodwife

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:27 pm

MI 69 wrote::bawlin: :bawlin:

The fuckin twats mods forced to removed my picture/avvy, the one I posted about yesterday 'Snitches GET STITCHES'

I also got a bollocking, it really hurt and this is why I hardly posted today as I was licking my wounds, and my friends were asking where is the Trolley tit.

I am still fearful the moderators are keeping a close eye on me and UJ is going to catch up with me and report me where ever he can.

I am invincible. I am invincible. I am invincible. I am invincible. I am invincible. I am invincible. I am invincible. I am invincible. I am invincible. I am invincible. I am invincible. I am invincible. I am invincible. I am invincible.

I'm still try to take the piss out of the poster but my chicken wings have been seriously clipped. :shake head:

Serves you right you pathetic little cunt :lolwut: :asshole: I reported you and i wont stop until you are banned.

Postby Star » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:32 pm

Guest wrote:

Serves you right you pathetic little cunt :lolwut: :asshole: I reported you and i wont stop until you are banned.

:yikes:
Star

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:08 pm

Goodwife wrote:Are you Lucian or Trollhunter?

Or one and the same? My god what a mind fuck that would be :wurms:

Stop shit stirring, bitch. :gigglesnshit:

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:20 pm

:dunno:
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Lambert » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:24 pm

You really are a freak. If there's any justice in the world either fate or Mother Nature will see fit to make you a genetic dead end.
Lambert

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:25 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote::dunno:

Dear Jack,

Why are you pretending to be so thick? You are quite a clever chap for someone that is quite illiterate and ignorant.

Are you pissed?
:shake head:

Postby McAz » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:25 pm

Fuck. Cunt. Bollocks. Shit
McAz

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:32 pm

Lambert wrote:

You really are a freak. If there's any justice in the world either fate or Mother Nature will see fit to make you a genetic dead end.

Dear Lambartsimpson.

I would love to throw an insult back at you, but Sorry as I can't do as well as what nature has already done to you.

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :slap: :pmsl: :pointlaugh:

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:41 pm

McAz wrote:Fuck. Cunt. Bollocks. Shit

Just in case other posters/Guests are unable to decipher McAz's coded message.

He is saying, this is what I have for tea today. :gigglesnshit:

Postby Lambert » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:43 pm

That wasn't bad, credit where credit's due. But you really are quite strange.
Lambert

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:51 pm

Lambert wrote:That wasn't bad, credit where credit's due. But you really are quite strange.

Dearest Lambartsimpson,

I may be "strange," but you are a pathetic little douchebag. :pointlaugh:

Postby Puzzler » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:23 pm

The DS mods are absolute fuckin cunts mate, make no mistake. :more beer:
Puzzler

Postby MI 69 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:28 pm

:bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin:

My Avvy, why oh why DS did you make me lose my Avvy, I am invincible :bawlin: :bawlin:

MI 69

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms