To Everyone I've Upset......

A right load of bollocks...

Re: To Everyone I've Upset......

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:27 pm

measurer wrote:Not so far. I'm kinda hoping he's around and is doing well.



Thanks M.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: To Everyone I've Upset......

Postby Dean » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:30 pm

Guest wrote:Rockstar, I still don't know why but I still feel like wrapping that guitar around your head :smilin:

Where is Micky, has he got married?


Maybe you’re a psychopath with violent tendencies...
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 35045
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: To Everyone I've Upset......

Postby Holly » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:34 pm

measurer wrote:Not so far. I'm kinda hoping he's around and is doing well.


he said his goodbyes, and that he might be back in a few years :smilin:
User avatar
Holly
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6424
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 4:25 pm
Location: Middle-earth

Re: To Everyone I've Upset......

Postby measurer » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:48 pm

Yea but so do a lot of people ;)
User avatar
measurer
Site Admin
 
Posts: 11777
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:51 pm
Location: Taking care of business...

Re: To Everyone I've Upset......

Postby Stooo » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:55 pm

measurer wrote:Yea but so do a lot of people ;)


Hah, not me... :mrgreen:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 85733
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: To Everyone I've Upset......

Postby measurer » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:08 am

pmsl even you! I flounce and I'm not back. Must be that stubborn side of mine. Thing is, I don't remember ever flouncing but more just leaving. I feel a board announcement isn't needed.
User avatar
measurer
Site Admin
 
Posts: 11777
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:51 pm
Location: Taking care of business...

Re: To Everyone I've Upset......

Postby calitom » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:07 am

I'm imagining engleburt humperdink with a new hit.....
User avatar
calitom
 
Posts: 3063
Joined: Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:21 am

Re: To Everyone I've Upset......

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:16 am

Holly wrote:
measurer wrote:Not so far. I'm kinda hoping he's around and is doing well.


he said his goodbyes, and that he might be back in a few years :smilin:

I'll be dead by then!
Tara Micky it was fun ......
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 5162
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:12 pm

Re: To Everyone I've Upset......

Postby Jo Guest » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:55 pm

Dean wrote:Maybe you’re a psychopath with violent tendencies...


Still dishing out the threats Dean?
User avatar
Jo Guest
 

Re: To Everyone I've Upset......

Postby Dean » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:15 pm

Jo Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:Maybe you’re a psychopath with violent tendencies...


Still dishing out the threats Dean?


You saw a threat in that post? :dunno:
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 35045
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: To Everyone I've Upset......

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:24 pm

Holly wrote:
measurer wrote:Not so far. I'm kinda hoping he's around and is doing well.


he said his goodbyes, and that he might be back in a few years :smilin:


But didn't he post after that? I remember him saying it was pointless posting here because of all the trolling, (ffs it's dogs) I think he'll be back soon enough though


My captcha keeps saying V1 unsupported? Does anyone else get it too?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: To Everyone I've Upset......

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:35 pm

Guest wrote:
Holly wrote:
measurer wrote:Not so far. I'm kinda hoping he's around and is doing well.


he said his goodbyes, and that he might be back in a few years :smilin:


But didn't he post after that? I remember him saying it was pointless posting here because of all the trolling, (ffs it's dogs) I think he'll be back soon enough though


My captcha keeps saying V1 unsupported? Does anyone else get it too?


Now and again, maybe once every 5 or 6 posts.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: To Everyone I've Upset......

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:19 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Holly wrote:
measurer wrote:Not so far. I'm kinda hoping he's around and is doing well.


he said his goodbyes, and that he might be back in a few years :smilin:


But didn't he post after that? I remember him saying it was pointless posting here because of all the trolling, (ffs it's dogs) I think he'll be back soon enough though


My captcha keeps saying V1 unsupported? Does anyone else get it too?


Now and again, maybe once every 5 or 6 posts.


It also says something about the captchas need updating, it's a bit of a pain as you have to submit for it to change
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: To Everyone I've Upset......

Postby Stooo » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:21 pm

:again?:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 85733
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: To Everyone I've Upset......

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:22 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Holly wrote:
measurer wrote:Not so far. I'm kinda hoping he's around and is doing well.


he said his goodbyes, and that he might be back in a few years :smilin:


But didn't he post after that? I remember him saying it was pointless posting here because of all the trolling, (ffs it's dogs) I think he'll be back soon enough though


My captcha keeps saying V1 unsupported? Does anyone else get it too?


Now and again, maybe once every 5 or 6 posts.


It also says something about the captchas need updating, it's a bit of a pain as you have to submit for it to change


ffs, just type v1 unsupported in the captcha & it takes it.
User avatar
Guest
 

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests