To Everyone I've Upset......

A right load of bollocks...

Re: To Everyone I've Upset......

Postby Sundaze » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:24 pm

Star wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:I know this will be comedy gold to some of you, but I've secured an interview for next Monday lol at a company in North London for more money than I'm getting here, and I'm on a long weekend anyway (finish nightshift Friday morning), so a quick flight back to Luton and do an interview and weld test on Monday dash back to Holland Monday afternoon to finish the week then back to the UK for good that weekend........ :hap:

I always thought Holland had a better standard of living than the U.K.
Why would you want to settle back here?

I think he said his soon to be wife likes living in the UK so I guess he wants to live in the same country as her
Sundaze

Postby Star » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:32 pm

Sundaze wrote:
Star wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:I know this will be comedy gold to some of you, but I've secured an interview for next Monday lol at a company in North London for more money than I'm getting here, and I'm on a long weekend anyway (finish nightshift Friday morning), so a quick flight back to Luton and do an interview and weld test on Monday dash back to Holland Monday afternoon to finish the week then back to the UK for good that weekend........ :hap:

I think he said his soon to be wife likes living in the UK so I guess he wants to live in the same country as her

She might like it here but she doesn’t have a permanent visa to live here. I’m sure I read in earlier posts that she
only had a tourist visa. Maybe I’ve read it wrong. :dunno:
Star

Postby Sundaze » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:43 pm

Star wrote:
Sundaze wrote:
Star wrote:

She might like it here but she doesn’t have a permanent visa to live here. I’m sure I read in earlier posts that she

I've no idea tbh I lost track about half way through :gigglesnshit:
Sundaze

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:57 pm

Star wrote:
Sundaze wrote:
Star wrote:

this just looks like stirring now. micky has to live & work in the uk so his philippines based wife can live with him in the uk. he loves her so it's obvious he wants to have her with him. he's sticking to it with the work & he's taking responsibility so credit where it's due.

Postby Star » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:04 pm

Guest wrote:
Star wrote:
Sundaze wrote:
Star wrote:

this just looks like stirring now. micky has to live & work in the uk so his philippines based wife can live with him in the uk. he loves her so it's obvious he wants to have her with him. he's sticking to it with the work & he's taking responsibility so credit where it's due.

I am just asking and it’s not stirring. My original question was that I thought that Holland had a better standard of living than here in the U.K.
Star

Postby measurer » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:36 pm

A better standard of living, in what way? Have you been there?
measurer

Postby Alan Whicker » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:15 pm

measurer wrote:A better standard of living, in what way? Have you been there?

Has she been? Of course she hasn't. Like most people on here they haven't been anywhere.
Alan Whicker

Postby Star » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:40 pm

Alan Whicker wrote:

Has she been? Of course she hasn't. Like most people on here they haven't been anywhere.

I haven’t been to Holland personally but I’ve been on holiday to other countries Guesty.
Star

Postby Alan Whicker » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:43 pm

Star wrote:I haven’t been to Holland personally but I’ve been on holiday to other countries Guesty.

It's so obvious you haven't been to Holland. Even Micky has been to Holland :gigglesnshit:
Alan Whicker

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:44 pm

Better pensions better benefits better schools cleaner towns less people under twenty five taking drugs heroin addiction almost none existent prisons closing down through lack of customers royals cut down to size.
Looks a lot different than here then for the people.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Star » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:46 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:

Better pensions better benefits better schools cleaner towns less people under twenty five taking drugs heroin addiction almost none existent prisons closing down through lack of customers royals cut down to size.

So why does Micky want to come back here then? :dunno:
Star

Postby measurer » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:03 pm

The prisoners serve time through the week. IIRC, the junkies have their own town. Better pensions, but the UK isn't hard to beat!
measurer

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:06 pm

Star wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

you really are trolling now.

Postby Rockstar » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:09 pm

Star wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

You need to up your game.... You are very close to jp at this form really...
Rockstar

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:17 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Star wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

You need to up your game.... You are very close to jp at this form really...

Careful Rocky boy. Don't forget mate you are addressing a lady here. Show some respect :thumbsup:

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms