To Everyone I've Upset......

A right load of bollocks...

Re: To Everyone I've Upset......

Postby Raggamuffin » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:19 am

Can anyone remind me what Trop did to FH and how he did it? It belonged to DT didn't it?
Raggamuffin

Postby Dean » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:22 am

Raggamuffin wrote:Can anyone remind me what Trop did to FH and how he did it? It belonged to DT didn't it?

DT finally saw the light and sacked Micky as a Mod. DT then made trop Admin, it was already a ghost town by that time. Trop offered it to Micky but he refused it. Eventually the license just run out and it closed...
Dean

Postby Mickyboy » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:24 am

TrolleyHunter wrote:Morning Mickyboy
Long time no speak.
I heard you are getting married.
Congrats!
I used to post on your forum, years ago, forget the username. :smilin:

Hey mate whomever you were and thanks...... :thumbsup:
Mickyboy

Postby Star » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:25 am

FH was a lovely forum Micky, but unfortunately you fucked it up, with your headmasters attitude.
Coming on in a bad mood doesn’t set a good example to members... Then you let all the CM lot on
and I’m sorry but it went downhill from then, IMO. Then you made them mods and admin, what were
you thinking? But of course you weren’t thinking. Poor DT tried to keep it going as the forum it was once
but the damage had been done.
Trop did his best, but he was only keeping it going till the rent came to an end.

So stop blaming others Micky and take responsibility and own it!!!
Star

Postby Mickyboy » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:26 am

Dean wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Dean wrote:Well it was... :snooty:

So if it was such a shithole why did you post there........ :dunno: and the only dodgy thing about it was my inconsistent moderation which I admit to, but DT and Ash did a superb job imo, so calling it a 'shithole form' is extremely unfair Dean........ :slap:

I posted there because your daily meltdowns were hilarious. The arguing and trolling on there was brilliant. DT and Ash set up a forum, they didn’t crack the Enigma code. It was a shitty little forum that people used to troll each other when they were banned from other forums... Good times...

So if the arguing and trolling which you love so much were brilliant, then it wasn't a 'shithole forum' then was it....... :roll:
Mickyboy

Postby Raggamuffin » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:26 am

Dean wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Can anyone remind me what Trop did to FH and how he did it? It belonged to DT didn't it?

DT finally saw the light and sacked Micky as a Mod. DT then made trop Admin, it was already a ghost town by that time. Trop offered it to Micky but he refused it. Eventually the license just run out and it closed...

Trop would have to have the founder account in order to offer it to Micky. Did DT hand the whole thing over to him then?
Raggamuffin

Postby Star » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:27 am

Dean wrote:

That’s it in a nutshell Dean. :thumbsup:
Star

Postby Dean » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:27 am

Mickyboy wrote:
Dean wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Dean wrote:Well it was... :snooty:

So if it was such a shithole why did you post there........ :dunno: and the only dodgy thing about it was my inconsistent moderation which I admit to, but DT and Ash did a superb job imo, so calling it a 'shithole form' is extremely unfair Dean........ :slap:

I posted there because your daily meltdowns were hilarious. The arguing and trolling on there was brilliant. DT and Ash set up a forum, they didn’t crack the Enigma code. It was a shitty little forum that people used to troll each other when they were banned from other forums... Good times...

So if the arguing and trolling which you love so much were brilliant, then it wasn't a 'shithole forum' then was it....... :roll:

I don’t follow your logic...
Dean

Postby Dean » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:28 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Dean wrote:

Trop would have to have the founder account in order to offer it to Micky. Did DT hand the whole thing over to him then?

The founder account, yes.
Dean

Postby Mickyboy » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:29 am

That's what I'd loke to know actually fen, bcos when trop took over I was completely shut out, and apparently it was down to DTs partner, and it belonged to Ashton whom was the real brains behind it, with all due respect to DT may he RIP........
Mickyboy

Postby Raggamuffin » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:29 am

Dean wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Dean wrote:

Ah right. I remember that he offered it to Micky, but Micky was a bit hesitant for some reason.
Raggamuffin

Postby Mickyboy » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:30 am

Star wrote:FH was a lovely forum Micky, but unfortunately you fucked it up, with your headmasters attitude.
Coming on in a bad mood doesn’t set a good example to members... Then you let all the CM lot on
and I’m sorry but it went downhill from then, IMO. Then you made them mods and admin, what were
you thinking? But of course you weren’t thinking. Poor DT tried to keep it going as the forum it was once
Trop did his best, but he was only keeping it going till the rent came to an end.

Fuck off star
Mickyboy

Postby Dean » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:31 am

Mickyboy wrote:

That's what I'd loke to know actually fen, bcos when trop took over I was completely shut out, and apparently it was down to DTs partner, and it belonged to Ashton whom was the real brains behind it, with all due respect to DT may he RIP........

Ashton didn’t own the forum. He used his own servers to host the forum, and built the forum. DT and his partner paid for the forum so they owned it...
Dean

Postby Dean » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:32 am

Mickyboy wrote:
Star wrote:FH was a lovely forum Micky, but unfortunately you fucked it up, with your headmasters attitude.

Fuck off star

Your apology thread is going well again...
Dean

Postby Mickyboy » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:32 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Dean wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Dean wrote:

Ah right. I remember that he offered it to Micky, but Micky was a bit hesitant for some reason.

I was supposed to trust trop after the way he'd treated me over the years, don't think so fen......
Mickyboy

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms