To Everyone I've Upset......

A right load of bollocks...

Re: To Everyone I've Upset......

Postby Mickyboy » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:33 pm

Holly wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Major wrote:I am Major, not starbold, you use starbold on every thread/post to troll, bait and DESTROY simple.

If you want people to call you Major then use their proper usernames, so my username isn't Mucky OK!!!......

You got a point there :thumbsup:

Cheers Holly...... :wink:
Mickyboy

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:34 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:The point is that it's disruptive. Every time McAz does it, the Major objects, and the whole thread is wrecked.

he's not in a position to object, therefore he is the one deliberately being disruptive.

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:35 pm

Holly wrote:
Guest wrote:
Holly wrote:
McAz wrote:
I don't use starbold as his name - any more than he uses ponthook as mine - they are adjectives.

It does seem to bother him though and keeps correcting you every time you mention "Starbold"...do us all a favour and just address his as Major ...please?

does that mean 'major' has to stop using mcturdy, mcbummer, ponthook etc about mcaz? you can't really ask mcaz to stop using starbold as an adjective but let 'major' carry on.

YES!!! Absolutely!

Anyway, I'm tired, I'm off.

night, holly. :wubbers:

Postby McAz » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:36 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:The point is that it's disruptive. Every time McAz does it, the Major objects, and the whole thread is wrecked.

"The" Major? Please use his forum name, the Raggamuffin, :laughing:
McAz

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:36 pm

no-one can say micky's trolling threads aren't successful. :laughing:

Postby Raggamuffin » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:37 pm

Guest wrote:

he's not in a position to object, therefore he is the one deliberately being disruptive.

No - McAz is the one who keeps baiting him.
Raggamuffin

Postby Mickyboy » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:37 pm

Very true fen, so why even bother talking to him mac, bcos otherwise it's just an endless merry-go-round with no end result and boring as hell for everyone else, and as fen says every thread is immediately wrecked with pointless trolling......... :thud:
Mickyboy

Postby Raggamuffin » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:37 pm

McAz wrote:

He hasn't objected to me calling him "the Major" - that's the difference.
Raggamuffin

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:39 pm

Yes. If it was gunny i doubt anyone would mind but its not. Its tedious trolling drivel.

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:39 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Guest wrote:

you are far from stupid, 'major' can't complain when he does the same or worse himself.

baiting? these aren't kids, you know, they're grown men.

Postby Mickyboy » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:40 pm

Guest wrote:no-one can say micky's trolling threads aren't successful. :laughing:

It wasn't my intention tbph guest.......
Mickyboy

Postby McAz » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:40 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Guest wrote:

No, he is a racist, homophobic, misogynistic piece of filth who baits everyone, the Raggamuffin.
McAz

Postby Raggamuffin » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:41 pm

McAz wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Guest wrote:

No, he is a racist, homophobic, misogynistic piece of filth who baits everyone, the Raggamuffin.

He doesn't bait anyone - you're the troll around here, and you were same on Newsfix.
Raggamuffin

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:41 pm

Mickyboy wrote:

Very true fen, so why even bother talking to him mac, bcos otherwise it's just an endless merry-go-round with no end result and boring as hell for everyone else, and as fen says every thread is immediately wrecked with pointless trolling......... :thud:

please use her forum name, micky.

Postby McAz » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:41 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
McAz wrote:

He hasn't objected to me calling him "the Major" - that's the difference.

Starbold is an adjective not a name - that's the difference. :thumbsup:
McAz

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms