Chat about shoes and other stuff!

A right load of bollocks...

Chat about shoes and other stuff!

Postby NastyNickers » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:37 pm

I didn’t wanna mention it in the DS thread... for obvious reasons. But, I agree with The guests and HF and Mavis. I miss Vam.
NastyNickers

Re: Re: Random Stuff Part Eighteen

Postby HobbitFeet » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:21 pm

we haven't always seen eye to eye by any means but I do wish she'd come back

I'm just watching the Eurythmics mashup by DJ Earworm on youtube and I'd never realised before how incredibly beautiful Annie Lennox was during their heyday
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Re: Random Stuff Part Eighteen

Postby dean is an actual god » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:24 pm

i disagree with quite a lot of what vam says but she does add something to the forum & it's certainly livelier with her here. you don't have to like someone to see they're a good poster.
dean is an actual god

Postby NastyNickers » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:07 pm

I like Vam. She’s never given me a reason not too. But away from the flounce taunts, I think she had the right idea by fucking off for a while and letting the dust settle. She was getting a load of shit from the guests, and I prefer the way Vam handled it over the way JPReyser handle it.

Annie Lennox is stunning. I love how she could have a shaved head, bright orange hair and be wearing a man suit and still look like an absolute bombshell.
NastyNickers

Postby Keyser » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:18 pm

NastyNickers wrote:I like Vam. She’s never given me a reason not too. But away from the flounce taunts, I think she had the right idea by fucking off for a while and letting the dust settle. She was getting a load of shit from the guests, and I prefer the way Vam handled it over the way JPReyser handle it.

Annie Lennox is stunning. I love how she could have a shaved head, bright orange hair and be wearing a man suit and still look like an absolute bombshell.

After all the shit I get am I not allowed a reply NN especially as it is all troll lies anyway?

I have always tried to get on with people.

I do ignore it most of the time.

Annie was/is absolutely stunning.
Keyser

Postby NastyNickers » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:40 pm

I think it’s the replying that turns it into what it’s become, Keys.
I’m not saying you shouldn’t ever address argumentative posts, but choose them wisely. There’s no sense in repeating it, because you’re only going to get more worked up and guests will just keep pushing and pushing.
The best way of dealing with the fire here is just starving it. JP is the perfect example of where fanning the flames gets you, over in the DS thread at the minute.
NastyNickers

Postby Keyser » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:49 pm

NastyNickers wrote:I think it’s the replying that turns it into what it’s become, Keys.
I’m not saying you shouldn’t ever address argumentative posts, but choose them wisely. There’s no sense in repeating it, because you’re only going to get more worked up and guests will just keep pushing and pushing.
The best way of dealing with the fire here is just starving it. JP is the perfect example of where fanning the flames gets you, over in the DS thread at the minute.

Yeah I know - but it is hard to ignore though, it's not just winding me up or calling me a dick but really nasty slander a lot of the time.

I can argue with anyone one on one but it's the fact they gang up anonymously and make shit up that really fucks me off.

Still you are right, Charlie and others have said the same. :thumbsup:
Keyser

Postby jp761 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:59 pm

NastyNickers wrote:I think it’s the replying that turns it into what it’s become, Keys.
Do you think it bothers me? I enjoy when the shit hits the fan. Do I also like to join in 'normal' stuff, of course I do.
jp761

Postby jp761 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:01 pm

NastyNickers wrote:I didn’t wanna mention it in the DS thread... for obvious reasons. But, I agree with The guests and HF and Mavis. I miss Vam.
Imo, Vam does need to comeback. She's great value in many ways.
jp761

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:12 pm

NastyNickers wrote:I like Vam. She’s never given me a reason not too. But away from the flounce taunts, I think she had the right idea by fucking off for a while and letting the dust settle. She was getting a load of shit from the guests, and I prefer the way Vam handled it over the way JPReyser handle it.

The reason vam flounced is because Deano came back, and she had put a big oul bullseye one her own back.
PS, I'm glad she fucked off tbh, she was just to fake.

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:17 pm

jp761 wrote:
Do you think it bothers me? I enjoy when the shit hits the fan. Do I also like to join in 'normal' stuff, of course I do.

You enjoy it...lol fuck off. Everyone saw how you acted.

Postby Dean » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:33 pm

Guest wrote:

The reason vam flounced is because Deano came back, and she had put a big oul bullseye one her own back.
PS, I'm glad she fucked off tbh, she was just to fake.

She had no reason to flounce because of me, if that is the case. We got a long fine when I returned so I was surprised at her outburst today...
Dean

Postby Nucks » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:38 pm

Poca’s picture is gone from her profile. Hope she didn’t break a nail. :ooer:
Nucks

Postby jp761 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:10 pm

Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:

You enjoy it...lol fuck off. Everyone saw how you acted.
I enjoy it. Just like you. :roll:

I also like to talk about 'normal' stuff now and again. :thumbsup:
jp761

Postby jp761 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:24 pm

Cenobite wrote:

Yeah I know - but it is hard to ignore though, it's not just winding me up or calling me a dick but really nasty slander a lot of the time.

I can argue with anyone one on one but it's the fact they gang up anonymously and make shit up that really fucks me off.

Still you are right, Charlie and others have said the same. :thumbsup:
In my view, ganging up is for the weak, look at it this way, if one or two people think someone is in the wrong, another 7 people don't have to join in as well. Most people will just leave it alone in that situation, and not join in. It's schoolyard stuff.
jp761

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms