How Tall Are You?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: How Tall Are You?

Postby measurer » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:12 pm

Aye and I owed him.

We have been telling folk of his squeaky voice. He was told he could come back by Stooo.....but there were rather a lot of vacaroo requests for him to say he was sorry. lmao

It's all there somewhere, a search will find it.
measurer

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:13 pm

How's old Digger doing these days Budge? Still providing a safe haven for the permanently outraged dregs of forum society? :mrgreen:

Postby Budgie overlord » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:21 pm

Guest wrote:How's old Digger doing these days Budge? Still providing a safe haven for the permanently outraged dregs of forum society? :mrgreen:

Wouldn't know, I left cm a month ago.

Why don't you go onto cm and ask her yourself? Are you a coward?
Budgie overlord

Postby Budgie overlord » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:24 pm

measurer wrote:Aye and I owed him.

We have been telling folk of his squeaky voice. He was told he could come back by Stooo.....but there were rather a lot of vacaroo requests for him to say he was sorry. lmao

It's all there somewhere, a search will find it.

Ashley from Coronation Street!!!!!! :pmsl: :pmsl:

Typical - he runs off when rumbled.
Budgie overlord

Postby measurer » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:29 pm

Someone is now saying he's in News.....have a swatch and see if he'll poke his head above the parapet. :mrgreen:
measurer

Postby measurer » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:35 pm

If you search Vocaroo you will find him getting it severe. Funny AF mind you.
measurer

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:45 pm

Budgie overlord wrote:
Guest wrote:How's old Digger doing these days Budge? Still providing a safe haven for the permanently outraged dregs of forum society? :mrgreen:

No. Because I'm not one of the dregs of forum society :cool:

Postby jp761 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:45 pm

Canary wrote:The 7 feet tall people whose pics are posted on the previous page - I feel so very sad for them :(
It was bad enough to be stared at and pointed at, everywhere they went.
But to be in such chronic pain too. Yet they remained dignified and just shrugged and got on with life as best as they could.
I salute them. Bless 'em!
I agree.

But some 7ft plus people are perfectly fine health wise, The Big Show from WWE for example, I'm not sure many people point and laugh at him. :mrgreen:
jp761

Postby Nucks » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:50 pm

jp761 wrote:
Canary wrote:The 7 feet tall people whose pics are posted on the previous page - I feel so very sad for them :(
But to be in such chronic pain too. Yet they remained dignified and just shrugged and got on with life as best as they could.
I agree.

But some 7ft plus people are perfectly fine health wise, The Big Show from WWE for example, I'm not sure many people point and laugh at him. :mrgreen:

Being of large stature will be different than having gigantism, which is what Sandy Allen had. She would have kept growing had it not been for surgery to remove a tumour on her pituitary gland. Many basketball players are over 7’ tall and seem to lead normal lives, other than it probably being difficult to buy clothing and footwear.
Nucks

Postby jp761 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:54 pm

Nucks wrote:
jp761 wrote:
I agree.

Being of large stature will be different than having gigantism, which is what Sandy Allen had. She would have kept growing had it not been for surgery to remove a tumour on her pituitary gland. Many basketball players are over 7’ tall and seem to lead normal lives, other than it probably being difficult to buy clothing and footwear.
True. Gigantism only relates to those with hormonal imbalances and such.
jp761

Postby Budgie overlord » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:36 pm

measurer wrote:If you search Vocaroo you will find him getting it severe. Funny AF mind you.

Search vocaroo for dox plox?

Tomorrow, I'll take a look.

The wee prick ruined himself. Surprised though that it's had so much mileage over the 3 years!! I think it was 3 years ago... :gigglesnshit:

Edna ruined, purr ruined, dox ruined... Life is good :awesome:
Budgie overlord

Postby Budgie overlord » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:41 pm

Guest wrote:
Budgie overlord wrote:

No. Because I'm not one of the dregs of forum society :cool:

:choc:
I'll decide what you are and what you are not... Coward....

I won't defend syl as she's a fanny but digger and shell have been ok with me. My puerile fun with Jo came to a natural end...
Budgie overlord

Postby Raggamuffin » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:49 pm

Nucks wrote:
jp761 wrote:
I agree.

Some tall people have a condition called Marfan Syndrome. There's not much awareness of it, but it can cause other problems as well. It's a genetic, inherited, condition which affects connective tissue, and can affect the heart, eyes, and joints.
Raggamuffin

Postby Nucks » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:51 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Nucks wrote:
jp761 wrote:
I agree.

Some tall people have a condition called Marfan Syndrome. There's not much awareness of it, but it can cause other problems as well. It's a genetic, inherited, condition which affects connective tissue, and can affect the heart, eyes, and joints.

Is there anyone well-known that has it? I’ve not heard of it before.
Nucks

Postby Stooo » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:56 pm

measurer wrote:If you search Vocaroo you will find him getting it severe. Funny AF mind you.

I doubt it, Vocaroo wipe their servers on a regular basis.
Stooo
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms