More Chatting.

A right load of bollocks...

Re: More Chatting.

Postby Shit at maths guest » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:32 pm

Oops that should be 21 years not 19. What a tit :slap:
Shit at maths guest

Postby No, you were right the 1st time guest » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:39 pm

Shit at maths guest wrote:Oops that should be 21 years not 19. What a tit :slap:

Ffs
No, you were right the 1st time guest

Postby Rockstar » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:51 pm

Trapper John wrote:
The Thomas Crown Affair was the film it came from, starring Steve McQueen & Faye Dunnaway. They did a remake recently, I think it flopped.

I loved the Pierce Brosnan one... Sinnerman by Nina Simeone is one of my favorites.... :hap:
Rockstar

Postby jra » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:38 am

jp761 wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
jp761 wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
jp761 wrote:You sound irate. No idea why.

There was nothing to argue about until one or two of you decided to make a massive issue of nothing.

Irate :mrgreen:
Frustrated would be more accurate.

You’re right. There was nothing to argue about. Except it was you with comprehension issues.
So lets get down to it. I've had enough of fickle idiots. Do you agree with vam the things she said in that other thread about Dean? Her assessment etc If some other people said those things you would butt in and have your say. You've done that a number of times.

What assessment in what thread?
And who you calling a fickle idiot?

And what has this got to do with what I think about Dean? Please don’t tell me what I would or wouldn’t do.
Did you see the posts of vam and dean going at it, in the other thread? And the things she said about him? If so, do you agree with the stuff she said?

You're always quite willing to butt in when certain other people have a pop at Dean, me and jra for instance. I see you as very selective when it comes to Dean.

I only found this by a forum search. :thumbsup:

Tip jp. If you are going to name check me in a thread I haven't seen or know about, it might be a good idea to let me know. That applies to everybody.
jra

Postby Dean » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:19 am

Heaven forbid you miss an opportunity to quote a post you’re mentioned in...
Dean

Postby Cleopatra » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:20 am

I only found this by a forum search. :thumbsup:

Tip jp. If you are going to name check me in a thread I haven't seen or know about, it might be a good idea to let me know. That applies to everybody.[b]
[/b]

I have never commented on you before, but you really are a complete and utter imbecile.
Cleopatra

Postby Dean » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:23 am

I don’t normally like to see people banned, but this jra idiot offers absolutely nothing to this forum other than attention seeking self posting. How the Mods put up with him I don’t know...
Dean

Postby Cleopatra » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:27 am

Dean wrote:I don’t normally like to see people banned, but this jra idiot offers absolutely nothing to this forum other than attention seeking self posting. How the Mods put up with him I don’t know...

He would be bereft without Dogs, no matter what he says. So would the other guy JP (who I feel a bit sorry for, he's got self-esteem issues but he tries)
Cleopatra

Postby jra » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:18 am

Cleopatra wrote:I only found this by a forum search. :thumbsup:

Tip jp. If you are going to name check me in a thread I haven't seen or know about, it might be a good idea to let me know. That applies to everybody.[b]
[/b]

I have never commented on you before, but you really are a complete and utter imbecile.

You're entitled to your opinion, like it matters to me. And you are? Have I ever been rude to you before?

Dean wrote:I don’t normally like to see people banned, but this jra idiot offers absolutely nothing to this forum other than attention seeking self posting. How the Mods put up with him I don’t know...

Coming from you. Seriously. You need to take a good look at yourself in the mirror with some of the things you've said on here, even to admin.
jra

Postby jra » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:21 am

Cleopatra wrote:

He would be bereft without Dogs, no matter what he says. So would the other guy JP (who I feel a bit sorry for, he's got self-esteem issues but he tries)

What trolling number should I assign you? Ah yes got it. 000-NON-ENTITY.
jra

Postby Vam » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:39 am

:gigglesnshit: here we go...latest 'face don't fit' target caught in the crosshairs...first warning salvo fired :shoot:

JP, badgered until reduced to a gibbering wreck, and still just about managing to desperately cling on.

Me, wisely choosing to keep my distance rather than be assed with the hassle of having an entitled prick like you bait the fuck out of me every time I post.

But I will say this: if ever there was someone thoroughly deserving of a bit of "Dean Luv", it's this miserable, buzzkilling, petulant dickhead, jra. I give you fair warning though - he'd revel in every single word of attention you give him. You will never shift this devious, stubborn wankstain. He knows his rights here! Imagine a dense, gloomy black cloud always hovering, that no amount of wind can blow away - that's jra.

That's your mission, should you choose to accept it. Don't say I didn't warn ya! :mrgreen:
Vam

Postby dis » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:03 pm

Vam wrote:

:gigglesnshit: here we go...latest 'face don't fit' target caught in the crosshairs...first warning salvo fired :shoot:

JP, badgered until reduced to a gibbering wreck, and still just about managing to desperately cling on.

Me, wisely choosing to keep my distance rather than be assed with the hassle of having an entitled prick like you bait the fuck out of me every time I post.

But I will say this: if ever there was someone thoroughly deserving of a bit of "Dean Luv", it's this miserable, buzzkilling, petulant dickhead, jra. I give you fair warning though - he'd revel in every single word of attention you give him. You will never shift this devious, stubborn wankstain. He knows his rights here! Imagine a dense, gloomy black cloud always hovering, that no amount of wind can blow away - that's jra.

That's your mission, should you choose to accept it. Don't say I didn't warn ya! :mrgreen:

Hiya Van :Hiya: :mrgreen:
dis

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:13 pm

dis wrote:
Vam wrote:

NoVan? :whistle:

Postby jra » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:16 pm

Vam wrote:

Crime of the century. Responding to posts mentioning me. Who knew. Don't mention me then in random threads.

I see you are your usual charming self. Have you ever considered talking to people politely for once.

You come in (after a yet another non flounce) calling me miserable, a dickhead and devious, stubborn wankstain and you expect me to respond in a positive way.

I should by all rights tell you to go and fuck yourself you mentally deranged old cunt of a granny. You're a waste of space you oxygen stealer.
jra

Postby Vam » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:21 pm

dis wrote:
Vam wrote:

*reverses back in* :mrgreen:

'allo ditzy darlin :Hiya: you posts are still cracking me up, btw.

Can you imagine the dickhead up there crazily Googling for some killer zinger put-downs for use on forums? :gigglesnshit:
Last edited by Vam on Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vam

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms