Guest Posting

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Guest Posting

Postby Dean » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:24 pm

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:how do you stay logged in?

I click the box for it but every time I close the page I get logged out

and despite what anyone thinks or says I never guest post, I have no fear saying whatever I feel in my own name, and I don't need backup (good job really :mrgreen: )

Sorry but I’m calling bullshit on this. You definitely guest post at times 100%

Vam has to be the funniest denier on here though. The claim that she can’t post as a guest because on some of them she writes Vam NLI foools no one. Surprised she even thought people would buy that line.

VamthisVamthatVam...blah.... :woteva: When are you guys going to start obsessing over someone else?

How about you log in, sweetie? Oh...wait...Vic bopped your arse ages ago, didn't she. Had a gutful of your 4 usernames + over 500 Guest posts talking to yourself and spouting the same old shite :mrgreen:

Lots of people get mentioned by Guests. I get name checked far more than you do, so no point trying to play the victim. Also, if you argue non-stop and act like a screaming banshee that’s been on the booze, you’re bound to attract attention. Maybe look at your own behaviour for the reasons why people take the piss out of you...
Dean

Postby measurer » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:28 pm

Never dawned on any of you that this "guest" does this to many? Watch enough and you see certain words, colloquialisms that a poster uses, and drop one or two into a post trying to make it appear to be by someone hiding?
It goes on..
measurer

Postby Vam » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:33 pm

measurer wrote:Never dawned on any of you that this "guest" does this to many? Watch enough and you see certain words, colloquialisms that a poster uses, and drop one or two into a post trying to make it appear to be by someone hiding?
It goes on..

Gotta be Huntertwat....aka Hunter the Wonder Waffle (©Nucks) :gigglesnshit:

Or it's that Wife thing...
Vam

Postby Dean » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:34 pm

measurer wrote:Never dawned on any of you that this "guest" does this to many? Watch enough and you see certain words, colloquialisms that a poster uses, and drop one or two into a post trying to make it appear to be by someone hiding?
It goes on..

Of course, I used to do it all the time, pretend to be someone else that denies it. It happens all the time still. That’s why I don’t think anybody should take any notice of Guests accusing you of being a guest. It’s all part of the game...
Dean

Postby Vam » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:37 pm

Dean wrote:
Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:

and despite what anyone thinks or says I never guest post, I have no fear saying whatever I feel in my own name, and I don't need backup (good job really :mrgreen: )

Vam has to be the funniest denier on here though. The claim that she can’t post as a guest because on some of them she writes Vam NLI foools no one. Surprised she even thought people would buy that line.

VamthisVamthatVam...blah.... :woteva: When are you guys going to start obsessing over someone else?

How about you log in, sweetie? Oh...wait...Vic bopped your arse ages ago, didn't she. Had a gutful of your 4 usernames + over 500 Guest posts talking to yourself and spouting the same old shite :mrgreen:

Lots of people get mentioned by Guests. I get name checked far more than you do, so no point trying to play the victim. Also, if you argue non-stop and act like a screaming banshee that’s been on the booze, you’re bound to attract attention. Maybe look at your own behaviour for the reasons why people take the piss out of you...

Maybe you should give it up, luv. I had zero interest when you tried to work one of your 'legendary' trolling numbers on me 3 years ago, and I'm still at zero interest now.

Screaming banshees are Canny's remit, btw, not mine.
Vam

Postby measurer » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:38 pm

Dean wrote:
It goes on..

Of course, I used to do it all the time, pretend to be someone else that denies it. It happens all the time still. That’s why I don’t think anybody should take any notice of Guests accusing you of being a guest. It’s all part of the game...

Twice we've agreed in a week?? People will talk... :kinell:
measurer

Postby dis » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:39 pm

It goes on..

I wondered if that was going on Mes.

I typed a post out earlier and deleted it because I thought I’d posted it twice :bawlin:

I was saying was you mods must know what members guest post and I think it’s pretty cool you are so discreet about it. (If you know that is)
dis

Postby measurer » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:40 pm

I get the frustration of not being able to answer someone hiding under a paper bag, Vam, but if you starve the troll of attention, it just may pick on someone else. ;)
measurer

Postby measurer » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:42 pm

dis wrote:
It goes on..

I typed a post out earlier and deleted it because I thought I’d posted it twice :bawlin:

I was saying was you mods must know what members guest post and I think it’s pretty cool you are so discreet about it. (If you know that is)

TBH Dis? I will only look up an IP if it is threatening the forum in some way. Not got enough time, specially if on myself, to go look through poster ip's.
Hell, I guess at who a "guest" is myself! :gigglesnshit:
measurer

Postby Dean » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:43 pm

Vam wrote:
Dean wrote:
Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:

Maybe you should give it up, luv. I had zero interest when you tried to work one of your 'legendary' trolling numbers on me 3 years ago, and I'm still at zero interest now.

Screaming banshees are Canny's remit, btw, not mine.

Don’t think I was here 3 years ago...
Dean

Postby Dean » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:46 pm

dis wrote:
It goes on..

Members will mask their IP with a proxy if they won’t to do it properly...
Dean

Postby Vam » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:46 pm

measurer wrote:I get the frustration of not being able to answer someone hiding under a paper bag, Vam, but if you starve the troll of attention, it just may pick on someone else. ;)

I mostly do that, Mes :thumbsup: Who could be arsed to even notice, let alone reply to, every single arsey baghead?

It's probably the same one of two people on an endless loop anyway :tradmill:
Vam

Postby dis » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:47 pm

measurer wrote:
dis wrote:
It goes on..

TBH Dis? I will only look up an IP if it is threatening the forum in some way. Not got enough time, specially if on myself, to go look through poster ip's.
Hell, I guess at who a "guest" is myself! :gigglesnshit:

I bet it’s a pain in the arse when there’s loads of guest posts. I’m useless at guessing, I sometimes think I know but then when I think it could be folk pretending to be someone else that just makes it even more confusing.
dis

Postby Vam » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:48 pm

Dean wrote:

Really? Okay....whatever.... :dunno:
Vam

Postby Dean » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:01 pm

Vam wrote:
Dean wrote: