This Is Not A Creche

A right load of bollocks...

This Is Not A Creche

Postby Major » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:04 pm

A mother with a three-month-old baby was asked to temporarily leave a trendy south London cafe because the child's crying was annoying customers.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z56jWHK1MF
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Would the baby crying have gotten on your breasts?????
User avatar
Major
 
Posts: 2162
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:08 am

Re: This Is Not A Creche

Postby Raggamuffin » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:26 pm

Major wrote:A mother with a three-month-old baby was asked to temporarily leave a trendy south London cafe because the child's crying was annoying customers.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z56jWHK1MF
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Would the baby crying have gotten on your breasts?????


Yes, but I don't think I'd have the nerve to complain. :laughing:
User avatar
Raggamuffin
 
Posts: 28706
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:51 am

Re: This Is Not A Creche

Postby Nucks » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:35 pm

I’m pretty sure this reply in the comments section is a wind-up. :gigglesnshit:

veganGreenpartyvoter, brighton, United Kingdom

Disgusting I hope this cafe does bust and has to close.This would serve them right for being b i g o t s


Username is overegging it slightly. :awesome:
User avatar
Nucks
 
Posts: 4486
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:59 am

Re: This Is Not A Creche

Postby Rockstar » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:42 pm

Nucks wrote:I’m pretty sure this reply in the comments section is a wind-up. :gigglesnshit:

veganGreenpartyvoter, brighton, United Kingdom

Disgusting I hope this cafe does bust and has to close.This would serve them right for being b i g o t s


Username is overegging it slightly. :awesome:


You never fucking know...Some are fucking mental... I just came to know today that August Ames (adult actress) took her own life due to bullying on twitter... :shake head:
User avatar
Rockstar
 
Posts: 9470
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:40 pm

Re: This Is Not A Creche

Postby Raggamuffin » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:48 pm

It sounds like quite a lot of people have been taking babies to the cafe lately, and the owners feel it's turning into a creche. Cafes aren't just for people with babies, others like to go for a quiet coffee or a meal.
User avatar
Raggamuffin
 
Posts: 28706
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:51 am

Re: This Is Not A Creche

Postby Goodwife » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:52 pm

I thought this was going to be about dogs then.

But as we learnt last night stepping putside temporarily doesn'talways help the situation and big babies still cry :bawlin:

Anyway I digress, good move by the cafe. Children should be seen and not heard
User avatar
Goodwife
 
Posts: 4444
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:53 pm
Location: In the field of forum legendry

Re: This Is Not A Creche

Postby Raggamuffin » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:54 pm

Goodwife wrote:I thought this was going to be about dogs then.

But as we learnt last night stepping putside temporarily doesn'talways help the situation and big babies still cry :bawlin:

Anyway I digress, good move by the cafe. Children should be seen and not heard


:laughing:
User avatar
Raggamuffin
 
Posts: 28706
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:51 am

Re: This Is Not A Creche

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:58 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Yes, but I don't think I'd have the nerve to complain. :laughing:

I always knew you're one of those people that are always chelping on forums but say nothing in the real world. And now we have the proof.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: This Is Not A Creche

Postby Major » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:01 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:It sounds like quite a lot of people have been taking babies to the cafe lately, and the owners feel it's turning into a creche. Cafes aren't just for people with babies, others like to go for a quiet coffee or a meal.


Where I dwell you can only get a decent cup of tea ate Druckers or M&S which are both creches and do your head in.

You have the noise of the brats, and mothers, women gabbing generally, coffee machine, circumnavigating push chairs, spanner chariots and guide dogs who I used to walk exercise.
User avatar
Major
 
Posts: 2162
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:08 am

Re: This Is Not A Creche

Postby Raggamuffin » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:02 pm

Major wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:It sounds like quite a lot of people have been taking babies to the cafe lately, and the owners feel it's turning into a creche. Cafes aren't just for people with babies, others like to go for a quiet coffee or a meal.


Where I dwell you can only get a decent cup of tea ate Druckers or M&S which are both creches and do your head in.

You have the noise of the brats, and mothers, women gabbing generally, coffee machine, circumnavigating push chairs, spanner chariots and guide dogs who I used to walk exercise.



That's partly why I generally sit outside at cafes Major. :mrgreen:
User avatar
Raggamuffin
 
Posts: 28706
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:51 am

Re: This Is Not A Creche

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:05 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
That's partly why I generally sit outside at cafes Major. :mrgreen:


I thought it was because you couldn't afford to go in :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: This Is Not A Creche

Postby Major » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:06 pm

I sit where my wife and dorta order me to sit Miss Ragga.
Sometimes I am ordered inside at Costa for coffee which I am not partial to

It rained all day here today.
User avatar
Major
 
Posts: 2162
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:08 am

Re: This Is Not A Creche

Postby Raggamuffin » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:07 pm

Major wrote:I sit where my wife and dorta order me to sit Miss Ragga.
Sometimes I am ordered inside at Costa for coffee which I am not partial to

It rained all day here today.


Ah, the secret is to go to cafes on your own and then you can sit where you like. :laughing:
User avatar
Raggamuffin
 
Posts: 28706
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:51 am

Re: This Is Not A Creche

Postby Snookerballs » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:39 pm

Major wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:It sounds like quite a lot of people have been taking babies to the cafe lately, and the owners feel it's turning into a creche. Cafes aren't just for people with babies, others like to go for a quiet coffee or a meal.


Where I dwell you can only get a decent cup of tea ate Druckers or M&S which are both creches and do your head in.

You have the noise of the brats, and mothers, women gabbing generally, coffee machine, circumnavigating push chairs, spanner chariots and guide dogs who I used to walk exercise.


I suppose its a bit of a bug*er you having to mix with lower society, but there are those that are prepared to accept it ! :cuppaT:
User avatar
Snookerballs
 
Posts: 347
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:26 pm

Re: This Is Not A Creche

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:04 pm

Major wrote:I sit where my wife and dorta order me to sit Miss Ragga.
Sometimes I am ordered inside at Costa for coffee which I am not partial to

It rained all day here today.


I bet you hate it if you are seated near a disabled, ethnic or a homosexual person..Do you complain about them to da management :whistle:
User avatar
Guest
 

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 23 guests