This Is Not A Creche

A right load of bollocks...

Re: This Is Not A Creche

Postby Trapper John » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:41 pm

Vam wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:Was Major in the papers a while ago?!

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.dailym ... -doll.html

Do what?! :ooer: That can't be for real, surely?

I can believe it, I'm sure he would rather have jobbed the mother though if he had any intention of hitting a living being, she's got the sort of face you just wanna smack for the pure enjoyment of it.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Vam » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:25 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Vam wrote:

I can believe it, I'm sure he would rather have jobbed the mother though if he had any intention of hitting a living being, she's got the sort of face you just wanna smack for the pure enjoyment of it.

She seems confused about her baby's name :ooer: Maybe the ink of her eyebrow tattoos has seeped into her brain?

(On Facebook) She posted: 'Words cannot describe how I feel right now, and still can't get my head around what has happened in front of me and my poor Libby"

Yet earlier, the report says "Elsie was rushed to Wythenshawe Hospital, arriving at around 9pm, and was kept in until 4am the next day"
Vam

Postby Grafenwalder » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:40 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:It sounds like quite a lot of people have been taking babies to the cafe lately, and the owners feel it's turning into a creche. Cafes aren't just for people with babies, others like to go for a quiet coffee or a meal.

The same sort of self entitled nonsense which had the breast feeders out publicly protesting and wailing after a woman having afternoon tea at Claridges was asked if she could be more discreet over breastfeeding her baby. Naturally she took a selfie and uploaded to Twitter for maximum outrage.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyl ... n-cover-up

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-30359606
Grafenwalder

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:43 pm

Vam wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Vam wrote:

She seems confused about her baby's name :ooer: Maybe the ink of her eyebrow tattoos has seeped into her brain?

(On Facebook) She posted: 'Words cannot describe how I feel right now, and still can't get my head around what has happened in front of me and my poor Libby"

Yet earlier, the report says "Elsie was rushed to Wythenshawe Hospital, arriving at around 9pm, and was kept in until 4am the next day"

libby is her other child, she witnessed her baby sister being punched in the face.

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:47 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Vam wrote:

Do you smack women in the face for fun or is it just something you manage to suppress?

Postby Vam » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:09 am

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Vam wrote:

libby is her other child, she witnessed her baby sister being punched in the face.

Ah ok...sorry...didn't see that in the article. Thanks.

Still find the story a bit suss though, tbh :dunno:
Vam

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:13 am

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:

Ah ok...sorry...didn't see that in the article. Thanks.

Still find the story a bit suss though, tbh :dunno:

it wasn't mentioned in that article but it was news at the time, if you didn't see the story then, you couldn't be expected to know.

did you see the dog's ear she's made of the shading on her nose ... ?

Postby Dean » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:22 am

Hahahaha, that lady’s baby got punched in the face, but let’s accuse her of lying and slag off her looks and make up.
Dean

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:32 am

Dean wrote:Hahahaha, that lady’s baby got punched in the face, but let’s accuse her of lying and slag off her looks and make up.

People seem so unaware.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Dean » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:40 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Dean wrote:Hahahaha, that lady’s baby got punched in the face, but let’s accuse her of lying and slag off her looks and make up.

People seem so unaware.

Pretend snobs are the worse kind of posters...
Dean

Postby Trapper John » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:59 am

Guest wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Vam wrote:

Do you smack women in the face for fun or is it just something you manage to suppress?

Yeah, mainly it's just for fun. :thumbsup:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Trapper John » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:14 am

I doubt she's lying but hey a few weeks old baby being 'punched in the face' by a grown man? .... I'm sure there would have been more than just a 'red mark' for fuck sake. The fact it was kept in hospital for 8 hours says more about hospital shortages than it does about any physical damage or lasting affects. I'm surprised someone hasn't said how it will mentally affect the baby for the rest of it's life.

The bloke was obviously wrong even if he did think it was a doll which I believe btw - his joke backfired so badly only because some people have decided to ramp this one up for maximum effect. I doubt he did anymore than rub a knuckle against it's face which is hardly 'PUNCHING IT' - He's just a stupid bloke who should have just raised his eyes over the palaver the woman was making over her baby instead of getting involved. People do stupid things on the spur of the moment, most instantly regret it.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:34 am

Trapper John wrote:

I doubt she's lying but hey a few weeks old baby being 'punched in the face' by a grown man? .... I'm sure there would have been more than just a 'red mark' for fuck sake. The fact it was kept in hospital for 8 hours says more about hospital shortages than it does about any physical damage or lasting affects. I'm surprised someone hasn't said how it will mentally affect the baby for the rest of it's life.

The bloke was obviously wrong even if he did think it was a doll which I believe btw - his joke backfired so badly only because some people have decided to ramp this one up for maximum effect. I doubt he did anymore than rub a knuckle against it's face which is hardly 'PUNCHING IT' - He's just a stupid bloke who should have just raised his eyes over the palaver the woman was making over her baby instead of getting involved. People do stupid things on the spur of the moment, most instantly regret it.

TJ:

"I need to defend this man because a) he's a man, b) he's the sort of regular guy I can relate to, c) the mum's an entitled slag, d) I can make up what actually happened."

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:57 am

Guest wrote:
Trapper John wrote:

TJ:

"I need to defend this man because a) he's a man, b) he's the sort of regular guy I can relate to, c) the mum's an entitled slag, d) I can make up what actually happened."

tj knows better than the witnesses, including the man's own wife.

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:12 am

I know right. She’s a beautiful looking women whose baby was punched yet some seem more concerned with trashing her looks or how she does get make up. The comment about ink seeping into her brains as if to also make out she’s stupid was a low point.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms