This Is Not A Creche

A right load of bollocks...

Re: This Is Not A Creche

Postby Puzzler » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:21 am

Guest wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Dean wrote:Hahahaha, that lady’s baby got punched in the face, but let’s accuse her of lying and slag off her looks and make up.

I doubt she's lying but hey a few weeks old baby being 'punched in the face' by a grown man? .... I'm sure there would have been more than just a 'red mark' for fuck sake. The fact it was kept in hospital for 8 hours says more about hospital shortages than it does about any physical damage or lasting affects. I'm surprised someone hasn't said how it will mentally affect the baby for the rest of it's life.

The bloke was obviously wrong even if he did think it was a doll which I believe btw - his joke backfired so badly only because some people have decided to ramp this one up for maximum effect. I doubt he did anymore than rub a knuckle against it's face which is hardly 'PUNCHING IT' - He's just a stupid bloke who should have just raised his eyes over the palaver the woman was making over her baby instead of getting involved. People do stupid things on the spur of the moment, most instantly regret it.

TJ:

"I need to defend this man because a) he's a man, b) he's the sort of regular guy I can relate to, c) the mum's an entitled slag, d) I can make up what actually happened."

She does look as if she’s a slapper though. Makeup 3 inches thick.
Puzzler

Postby Puzzler » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:22 am

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:Hahahaha, that lady’s baby got punched in the face, but let’s accuse her of lying and slag off her looks and make up.

I know right. She’s a beautiful looking women whose baby was punched yet some seem more concerned with trashing her looks or how she does get make up. The comment about ink seeping into her brains as if to also make out she’s stupid was a low point.

Beautiful? Let’s see what she looks like without 3 inches of fake up on.
Puzzler

Postby Raggamuffin » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:08 pm

I'm not sure that I believe this story. Why would anyone want to punch a doll in the face in public?
Raggamuffin

Postby Avon Barksdale » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:17 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I'm not sure that I believe this story. Why would anyone want to punch a doll in the face in public?

Had a quick look for a follow up story and it seems the Judge found his explanation "implausible" as well but he got a fine rather than a custodial sentence.

It does seem more likely he snapped but regretted his actions instantly.
Avon Barksdale

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:18 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:

I know right. She’s a beautiful looking women whose baby was punched yet some seem more concerned with trashing her looks or how she does get make up. The comment about ink seeping into her brains as if to also make out she’s stupid was a low point.

Probably looks better, all that slap doesn't really enhance looks, especially if your young. Young girls today wear way too much make up.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:18 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:
Trapper John wrote:

I doubt she's lying but hey a few weeks old baby being 'punched in the face' by a grown man? .... I'm sure there would have been more than just a 'red mark' for fuck sake. The fact it was kept in hospital for 8 hours says more about hospital shortages than it does about any physical damage or lasting affects. I'm surprised someone hasn't said how it will mentally affect the baby for the rest of it's life.

The bloke was obviously wrong even if he did think it was a doll which I believe btw - his joke backfired so badly only because some people have decided to ramp this one up for maximum effect. I doubt he did anymore than rub a knuckle against it's face which is hardly 'PUNCHING IT' - He's just a stupid bloke who should have just raised his eyes over the palaver the woman was making over her baby instead of getting involved. People do stupid things on the spur of the moment, most instantly regret it.

TJ:

"I need to defend this man because a) he's a man, b) he's the sort of regular guy I can relate to, c) the mum's an entitled slag, d) I can make up what actually happened."

How does a pretty young mum who wears make up like the majority of women look like a slapper?

Postby Frankly » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:32 pm

Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:
Trapper John wrote:

TJ:

How does a pretty young mum who wears make up like the majority of women look like a slapper?

:dunno: She doesn't.

He sounds like an unpleasant man, not a stupid one.
Frankly

Postby Raggamuffin » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:49 pm

Avon Barksdale wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I'm not sure that I believe this story. Why would anyone want to punch a doll in the face in public?

Had a quick look for a follow up story and it seems the Judge found his explanation "implausible" as well but he got a fine rather than a custodial sentence.

Then again, I find it implausible that he would want to punch a baby in the face as well.
Raggamuffin

Postby Dean » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:50 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:

Then again, I find it implausible that he would want to punch a baby in the face as well.

He went to court and got fined for it. You still don’t believe it happened?
Dean

Postby Raggamuffin » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:53 pm

Dean wrote:
He went to court and got fined for it. You still don’t believe it happened?

He confessed, so I suppose I do, but it all seems implausible either way.
Last edited by Raggamuffin on Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Raggamuffin

Postby Dean » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:54 pm

It’s a strange story, I must admit...
Dean

Postby Text » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:55 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Vam wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:Was Major in the papers a while ago?!

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.dailym ... -doll.html

Do what?! :ooer: That can't be for real, surely?

I can believe it, I'm sure he would rather have jobbed the mother though if he had any intention of hitting a living being, she's got the sort of face you just wanna smack for the pure enjoyment of it.

Like you 'enjoyed' telling us how you strangled and killed the family pet with your bare hands? Unfunny. Even in jest. :thumbsup:

What has the woman done wrong, in your eyes, for you to want to smack her face anyway? Should she not report someoner who assaulted her tiny infant? :dunno:
Text

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:57 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:

Typical Puzzles response - soyboy, cuck, misogynist, sluthater all rolled into one nasty/sad package.

Postby Puzzler » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:59 pm

Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:

Typical Puzzles response - soyboy, cuck, misogynist, sluthater all rolled into one nasty/sad package.

Typical guest troll response. I’ll leave the cuckery to you, how many refugees have you let bang your wife this week scottie?
Puzzler

Postby Got Wan guest » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:05 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:

Probably looks better, all that slap doesn't really enhance looks, especially if your young. Young girls today wear way too much make up.

I think she’s stunning looking and has good bone structure to look good without make up but even if she wasn’t what’s her looks got to do with anything.

This isn’t directed at you but I found both Puzzler and Vams comments to be unnecessarily bitchy, especially after some thing hit her baby. I bet they aren’t oil paintings themselves.
Got Wan guest

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms