Dog's Football Thread Part Seven.

Big Threads

Re: Dog's Football Thread Part Seven.

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:17 pm

Brentford 4 Birmingham City 0 :yikes:

Postby Dean » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:23 pm

Guest wrote:Brentford 4 Birmingham City 0 :yikes:

We are so fucking shit. The owners and management are ruining us. Time for a new avatar I think, these cunts don’t deserve my support...
Dean

Postby calitom » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:55 pm

Dean wrote:

We are so fucking shit. The owners and management are ruining us. Time for a new avatar I think, these cunts don’t deserve my support...

Dean you are a Brummie??? I think UKs no 2 city is an interesting place. Birminghams own dunlop tires put their largest usa plant in my hometown of buffalo ny
and it was a massive employer there for decades.
calitom

Postby Rockstar » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:34 pm

Fuck me,,,I'd value De Gea at 200Million GBP.... :hap:
Rockstar

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:39 pm

calitom wrote:
Dean wrote:

Dean you are a Brummie??? I think UKs no 2 city is an interesting place. Birminghams own dunlop tires put their largest usa plant in my hometown of buffalo ny

guess how many no go zones there are there that Fox News thinks to the actual reality?

Postby Dean » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:22 am

calitom wrote:
Dean wrote:

Yes mate, I’m from Birmingham. Car manufactures and Dunlop are a big part of Birmingham, we have have Land Rover and Jaguar plants here...
Dean

Postby calitom » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:15 am

Dean wrote:
calitom wrote:
Dean wrote:

Yes mate, I’m from Birmingham. Car manufactures and Dunlop are a big part of Birmingham, we have have Land Rover and Jaguar plants here...

Buffalo has a lot of similarities to birminghan,manchester,sheffield. Former heavy manufacturing.

the moody blues were founded in birmingham:):)....

notables from buffalo---aretha franklin,harold arlen(somewhere over the rainbow)
calitom

Postby Trapper John » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:27 am

So Chelsea and Manchester United did what they had to do to remain in the champions league at least for the moment but what a pair of borefests. :shake head:

Chelsea's game was marginally more exciting but last night's game, United against Seville was abysmal. To be fair to Chelsea they did defend well and it was a mistake which brought about Barca's equaliser, nevertheless shouldn't you be doing a bit more than just defending in your home leg?

United have no excuse against such a piss poor side as Seville, they were crap in all departments so Mourinho shouldn't be happy with that result, they should have whooped them instead of coming home with a goaless draw. :shake head: Alexis Sanchez must be wondering what's going on, had he satyed at Arsenal he'd probably have 4 or 5 goals under his belt in the same time he's been at United, instead of the single penalty he has now.

Still some good news for Arsenal, if Seville are the calibre of teams still in the champions league, the ones that dropped out into the Europa league must be fucking shite. :smilin:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Rockstar » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:37 am

Trapper John wrote:

Still some good news for Arsenal, if Seville are the calibre of teams still in the champions league, the ones that dropped out into the Europa league must be fucking shite. :smilin:

As long as they don't compete against someone with Nott Forest's calibre.... :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
Rockstar

Postby Trapper John » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:39 am

So the Gunners have their return leg against Ostersund tonight, three goals to the good from the away leg so goodness knows what the game is going to be like.

No matter what the weather brings this evening it will be positively balmy compared to northern Sweden at this time of year, so hopefully some youngsters and irregulars will get an outing from the off.

If they do it won't be out of any disrespect to Ostersund it's just what Wenger does it won't be anything out of the ordinary. Sense would dictate leaving anyone with the prospect of playing or benching on Sunday against City in the league cup final, at home but you never know and I sometimes wonder if rest isn't the ideal way to prepare for a big game.

Anyways, we shall see. I expect Ostersund to come with big ideas and a certain amount of pride and excitement, for many of them it will be their last hurrah for this season at least and on such a big stage they'll want to prove something.

When you talk about hidings to nothing this must be the epitomy, win and no-one will bat an eyelid, lose and we'll be battered forever more.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Trapper John » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:40 am

Rockstar wrote:
Trapper John wrote:

As long as they don't compete against someone with Nott Forest's calibre.... :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Everyone is entitled to a blip. :dafinger:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Trapper John » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:42 am

Vam wrote:Sunns - that's a stunning pic, darlin :smilin:

Yes it's nice Vam, makes me wanna go and dig out some 20 year old photos too.

:gigglesnshit:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Sunny » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:43 pm

Trapper John wrote:So the Gunners have their return leg against Ostersund tonight, three goals to the good from the away leg so goodness knows what the game is going to be like.

No matter what the weather brings this evening it will be positively balmy compared to northern Sweden at this time of year, so hopefully some youngsters and irregulars will get an outing from the off.

If they do it won't be out of any disrespect to Ostersund it's just what Wenger does it won't be anything out of the ordinary. Sense would dictate leaving anyone with the prospect of playing or benching on Sunday against City in the league cup final, at home but you never know and I sometimes wonder if rest isn't the ideal way to prepare for a big game.

Anyways, we shall see. I expect Ostersund to come with big ideas and a certain amount of pride and excitement, for many of them it will be their last hurrah for this season at least and on such a big stage they'll want to prove something.

When you talk about hidings to nothing this must be the epitomy, win and no-one will bat an eyelid, lose and we'll be battered forever more.

How thrilling, must not miss that soooo exciting match!.... :gigglesnshit:
Sunny

Location: White Hart Lane.. Champions league winners. 2018/2019

Postby Keyser » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:45 pm

Sunny wrote:
Trapper John wrote:So the Gunners have their return leg against Ostersund tonight, three goals to the good from the away leg so goodness knows what the game is going to be like.

Try supporting Hull - it's a quick way to cure insomnia! :Hiya: :laughing:
Keyser

Postby Sunny » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:53 pm

Keyser wrote:
Sunny wrote:

Try supporting Hull - it's a quick way to cure insomnia! :Hiya: :laughing:

Hiya keyser....lol... :Hiya:
Sunny

Location: White Hart Lane.. Champions league winners. 2018/2019

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive