Dog's Football Thread Part Seven.

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Dog's Football Thread Part Six.

Postby Vicks » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:09 pm

Sunny wrote:
Vicks wrote:
Sunny wrote:

Wow Vicks, that's right, amazing that. :wubbers:

Yes, she will be 12 and already the teenage strops have started.... :thud: But she was happy yesterday and enjoyed every minute of it. :smilin:

Today is your turn as Vam said, and we all be hoping you guys win.. :thumbsup:


Good luck for the teenage years Suns, my cousin's wee girl has just turned nine and she's developed a stroppy attitude already "I'm not being seen dead in clothes from that shop" etc.

Thanks Suns, The Scottish Cup is the main Cup here.

The League Cup is more a hindrance than an honour.

Thanks Vicks, its gonna be a battle but hoping to get through the other end ok. :ooer:

I will look out for the match later. :thumbsup:


6-1 victory for Rangers, Suns!!

Image
A Facilitator Of Dogs Sleeping Forum.

:sleigh:
User avatar
Vicks
Site Admin
 
Posts: 66745
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:26 pm
Location: Alba.

Re: Dog's Football Thread Part Six.

Postby VelvetCat » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:03 pm

Vicks wrote:
VelvetCat wrote:Just watched the Man City vs Leicester match, they are unbelievably good.

Glad Spurs won, have liked their style of football for a couple of seasons. The less said about my beloved Baggies the better, Chelsea on Monday night, not looking forward to it, though our injury problems are easing, the other teams at the bottom are starting to pull away. Its not looking good.

The Second City derby tomorrow, hoping Blues can beat Villa!! Will be cheering on the Blues tomorrow.


Fingers crossed for your lads Cat, i hope they hit a run of good form.

They've played a game less than Stoke, win that and they're right back in there.

:thumbsup:



Hope so Vicks, its not looking good, but we have faced worse!

Ion, currently watching the Southampton Liverpool match and Liverpool's away strip is... bright!
"Actually I prefer to be called the ruler of all evil" - Addison Shepherd

Live your life so as when your feet hit the floor, Satan shudders and says "Shit, she's awake"

Cyrille Regis - 1958 - 2018. Legend.
User avatar
VelvetCat
 
Posts: 441
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:18 pm
Location: The Hawthorns

Re: Dog's Football Thread Part Six.

Postby VelvetCat » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:08 pm

Congratulations to Vicks boys!!!!
"Actually I prefer to be called the ruler of all evil" - Addison Shepherd

Live your life so as when your feet hit the floor, Satan shudders and says "Shit, she's awake"

Cyrille Regis - 1958 - 2018. Legend.
User avatar
VelvetCat
 
Posts: 441
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:18 pm
Location: The Hawthorns

Re: Dog's Football Thread Part Six.

Postby Sunny » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:21 pm

Vicks wrote:
Sunny wrote:
Vicks wrote:
Sunny wrote:

Wow Vicks, that's right, amazing that. :wubbers:

Yes, she will be 12 and already the teenage strops have started.... :thud: But she was happy yesterday and enjoyed every minute of it. :smilin:

Today is your turn as Vam said, and we all be hoping you guys win.. :thumbsup:


Good luck for the teenage years Suns, my cousin's wee girl has just turned nine and she's developed a stroppy attitude already "I'm not being seen dead in clothes from that shop" etc.

Thanks Suns, The Scottish Cup is the main Cup here.

The League Cup is more a hindrance than an honour.

Thanks Vicks, its gonna be a battle but hoping to get through the other end ok. :ooer:

I will look out for the match later. :thumbsup:


6-1 victory for Rangers, Suns!!

Image

Look on previous page last post..... :laughing:
I kept my eye on that match first they scored but was relieved when Rangers got one back......then had to go cook by the time I checked again it was 6-1 to Rangers!..... :header:
It is, what it is.
User avatar
Sunny
 
Posts: 18490
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:44 pm
Location: Wembley

Re: Dog's Football Thread Part Six.

Postby Vicks » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:53 am

Sunny wrote:Well done to Vicks team!!

Ayr United 1 Rangers 6


:twirl: :header:


I couldn't believe it when Ayr went ahead Suns, Gawd knows what Big Wes was thinking, making a mistake like that.

Still the lads fought back and Rangers will play Falkirk in the Semi-Final.

Celtic got an easy draw, AGAIN!!

The Celtic Chief Executive is high up in the SFA, he probably makes sure Celtic's name is in a square ball.

:roll:
A Facilitator Of Dogs Sleeping Forum.

:sleigh:
User avatar
Vicks
Site Admin
 
Posts: 66745
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:26 pm
Location: Alba.

Re: Dog's Football Thread Part Six.

Postby Vicks » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:55 am

Sunny wrote:
Vicks wrote:
Sunny wrote:
Vicks wrote:
Sunny wrote:

Wow Vicks, that's right, amazing that. :wubbers:

Yes, she will be 12 and already the teenage strops have started.... :thud: But she was happy yesterday and enjoyed every minute of it. :smilin:

Today is your turn as Vam said, and we all be hoping you guys win.. :thumbsup:


Good luck for the teenage years Suns, my cousin's wee girl has just turned nine and she's developed a stroppy attitude already "I'm not being seen dead in clothes from that shop" etc.

Thanks Suns, The Scottish Cup is the main Cup here.

The League Cup is more a hindrance than an honour.

Thanks Vicks, its gonna be a battle but hoping to get through the other end ok. :ooer:

I will look out for the match later. :thumbsup:


6-1 victory for Rangers, Suns!!

Image

Look on previous page last post..... :laughing:
I kept my eye on that match first they scored but was relieved when Rangers got one back......then had to go cook by the time I checked again it was 6-1 to Rangers!..... :header:


It was very wracking Sunny!!

Scotland and Rangers playing at the same time.

My nerves were shot yesterday, when it was all over.
A Facilitator Of Dogs Sleeping Forum.

:sleigh:
User avatar
Vicks
Site Admin
 
Posts: 66745
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:26 pm
Location: Alba.

Re: Dog's Football Thread Part Six.

Postby Vicks » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:56 am

VelvetCat wrote:Congratulations to Vicks boys!!!!


Thanks Cat!!

:yess:
A Facilitator Of Dogs Sleeping Forum.

:sleigh:
User avatar
Vicks
Site Admin
 
Posts: 66745
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:26 pm
Location: Alba.

Re: Dog's Football Thread Part Six.

Postby Vicks » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:58 am

VelvetCat wrote:
Vicks wrote:
VelvetCat wrote:Just watched the Man City vs Leicester match, they are unbelievably good.

Glad Spurs won, have liked their style of football for a couple of seasons. The less said about my beloved Baggies the better, Chelsea on Monday night, not looking forward to it, though our injury problems are easing, the other teams at the bottom are starting to pull away. Its not looking good.

The Second City derby tomorrow, hoping Blues can beat Villa!! Will be cheering on the Blues tomorrow.


Fingers crossed for your lads Cat, i hope they hit a run of good form.

They've played a game less than Stoke, win that and they're right back in there.

:thumbsup:



Hope so Vicks, its not looking good, but we have faced worse!

Ion, currently watching the Southampton Liverpool match and Liverpool's away strip is... bright!


There not as bright as Scotland's away strip Cat.

They're bright pink!!

We've had some bloody awful strips in oor time.

:ooer:
A Facilitator Of Dogs Sleeping Forum.

:sleigh:
User avatar
Vicks
Site Admin
 
Posts: 66745
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:26 pm
Location: Alba.

Re: Dog's Football Thread Part Seven.

Postby Vicks » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:03 am

Sam!!

I am not approving posts by you and if you continue, I will ban your IP address.

You should be ashamed of yourself and the things you said last night.

Cancer is a terrible disease and wishing it on your brother is a disgrace
A Facilitator Of Dogs Sleeping Forum.

:sleigh:
User avatar
Vicks
Site Admin
 
Posts: 66745
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:26 pm
Location: Alba.

Re: Dog's Football Thread Part Seven.

Postby Vicks » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:30 am

27749770_10155015521281193_4167014806804911852_n.jpg
A Facilitator Of Dogs Sleeping Forum.

:sleigh:
User avatar
Vicks
Site Admin
 
Posts: 66745
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:26 pm
Location: Alba.

Re: Dog's Football Thread Part Seven.

Postby Vicks » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:31 am

That was taken from Rino Gattuso's book.
A Facilitator Of Dogs Sleeping Forum.

:sleigh:
User avatar
Vicks
Site Admin
 
Posts: 66745
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:26 pm
Location: Alba.

Re: Dog's Football Thread Part Seven.

Postby Vicks » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:07 pm

Image

Big Fredo's miss against Ayr yesterday was unbelievable.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/scotland/43026710

It's on a par with Chris Iwelumo's miss for Scotland.



Iwelumo comes from the same town as me, we were all proud when he was capped.

It didn't last long.
A Facilitator Of Dogs Sleeping Forum.

:sleigh:
User avatar
Vicks
Site Admin
 
Posts: 66745
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:26 pm
Location: Alba.

Re: Dog's Football Thread Part Seven.

Postby Vicks » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:52 am

Spurs are off to Italy tonight to play Juventus in the Champions League.

There's no doubt it will be a tough game for Sunny's lads but any doubts anyone has over Spurs pedigree was dismantled with their home win against Real Madrid and their performance in the Bernabeu, with their tactical excellence and discipline that saw them earn a point.

Juventus have an older squad than Spurs and Spurs have the advantage of a youthful, vibrancy and quality, which means they should have nothing to fear.

Come on Spurs!!

:yess:
A Facilitator Of Dogs Sleeping Forum.

:sleigh:
User avatar
Vicks
Site Admin
 
Posts: 66745
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:26 pm
Location: Alba.

Re: Dog's Football Thread Part Seven.

Postby Vicks » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:53 am

There's seven British teams still in Europe.

I imagine Celtic and Arsenal won't be in it for much longer though.

:header:
A Facilitator Of Dogs Sleeping Forum.

:sleigh:
User avatar
Vicks
Site Admin
 
Posts: 66745
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:26 pm
Location: Alba.

Re: Dog's Football Thread Part Seven.

Postby Vicks » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:00 am

Of course Celtic don't like being called BRITISH, they rebel rousers think their Irish.

The shops here are full of cheap tat because it's St Patrick's Day next month.

Hats, sunglasses, flags etc.

There was a woman in front of me in the shop on Saturday, buying a load of stuff.

(Plus a load of sweets, which was the last thing she was needing)

My Gran and Granda were from Ireland, but I don't celebrate St Patrick's day, because I was born in Scotland.

I ain't no pseudo Irish!!

:thumbsup:
A Facilitator Of Dogs Sleeping Forum.

:sleigh:
User avatar
Vicks
Site Admin
 
Posts: 66745
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:26 pm
Location: Alba.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Keyser and 15 guests