Sunny wrote:Hiya keyser....lol... :Hiya:

Hi Sunny!

I hope that everything is well with you and your loved ones. :cuppaT:
Keyser

Re: Dog's Football Thread Part Seven.

Postby Sunny » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:01 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Vam wrote:Sunns - that's a stunning pic, darlin :smilin:

Yes it's nice Vam, makes me wanna go and dig out some 20 year old photos too.

:gigglesnshit:

Not that fooken old, you dick! Nah its a 2 yr old photo , well in September two yrs, its those facebook thingy's that make you look fabulous. :gigglesnshit:
I cant get the link to post, so you could try it. But then again don't know if it works on black and white photos. :gigglesnshit:
Sunny

Location: White Hart Lane.. Champions league winners. 2018/2019

Postby Sunny » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:02 pm

Keyser wrote:

Hi Sunny!

Am ok Keyser, just sick of Winter, and more cold to come next few days... :grrrrr:

Hope all good with you. x
Sunny

Postby Keyser » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:14 pm

Sunny wrote:
Keyser wrote:

Hi Sunny!

Am ok Keyser, just sick of Winter, and more cold to come next few days... :grrrrr:

Hope all good with you. x

I am ok thanks. :cuppaT:
Keyser

Postby Red Okktober » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:29 pm

What an uninspiring performance that was. A terrible line up that managed to play even worse on grass than they looked on paper.

The Chambers/Holding combo wouldn't look out of place at a West Ham or Stoke. The midfield offered nothing, the attack offered nothing. Welbeck has become an empty shell of a player - he has nothing about him that suggests he's of Premiership quality. The best sight of the night was seeing Iwobi limp off, let's hope it's a hamstring and not just cramp.
Red Okktober

Postby Trapper John » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:35 am

Red Okktober wrote:What an uninspiring performance that was. A terrible line up that managed to play even worse on grass than they looked on paper.

The Chambers/Holding combo wouldn't look out of place at a West Ham or Stoke. The midfield offered nothing, the attack offered nothing. Welbeck has become an empty shell of a player - he has nothing about him that suggests he's of Premiership quality. The best sight of the night was seeing Iwobi limp off, let's hope it's a hamstring and not just cramp.

What a fucking shower of shit, I was squirming in my seat with embarrassment what is it with these players?

I accept that Wenger isn't going to put out his strongest side because of the final on Sunday but if this is how players act when they've had a rest then maybe he should have, we were absolutely abysmal.

It shouldn't matter that we were 3-0 up from the first game and it was basically a dead rubber, look what almost happend 2-0 down with over half the game still too play, I mean what the fuck.

Something has happened with these players, there is a deep rooted apathy from them and it has to stem from the management, Wenger cannot inspire them, they cannot be bothered to even play with pride for themselves - that performance against a side which in reality shouldn't even be on the same pitch was worse than woeful, can't they see that?

It comes to something when you have to call on Granit Xhaka to rescue a game, jeez I don't know what else to say. I don't know how many Arsenal fans went last night but half the seats looked empty and now you know why, this attitude from the players isn't a new thing it's been going on for years now and everyone knows what to expect. It's fucking shameful.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Trapper John » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:35 am

So the draw for the Europa League round of 16 takes place at lunchtime-ish today and if Arsenal thought we might see some decent casualities in the other games, they were mistaken. I suppose Napoli and maybe Villerreal were the biggest losers yesterday but it's still a strong round with plenty you'd want to avoid.

I'd settle for drawing any of the clobs in bold, today.

Going into today's draw:

AC Milan
Arsenal
Dortmund
Atletic Bilbao
Atletico Madrid
Marseille
CSKA Moscow
Dynamo Kiev
Lazio
Locomotive Moscow
RB Leipzig
Plzen
Salzburg
Sporting Lisbon

Lyon
Zenit St Petersburg
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Trapper John » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:42 pm

Normally I can't fucking stand Roy Keane but he hit the nail right on the head with this scathing attack on Arsenal's performance last night.

"Arsenal are a great example of how not to start a game of football," Keane said on ITV. "They are so slow out of the blocks. Poor attitude, no energy, no desire. It's not like a light switch, you can't just turn it on and off.

"A lot of that will come from the manager and his coaching staff, but ultimately it has to come from the player. You have to motivate yourself. You have your pride and you want to do well for yourself, your team-mates, your family and to turn up like that was a shambles.

"We have seen it so many times from Arsenal. They went to Nottingham Forest [in the FA Cup last month] with exactly the same attitude and lost. A shambles.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Sunny » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:00 pm

Arse get AC Milan. ha ha! they are going out! :more beer:

And that will be my final post for a while. :Hiya:
Sunny

Postby Dean » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:38 pm

Milan aren’t having a great season, now could be the perfect time play them for Arsenal...
Dean

Postby calitom » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:48 pm

what is this tournament?? is it the european championships?? How does a team qualify?
calitom

Postby Dean » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:51 pm

calitom wrote:what is this tournament?? is it the european championships?? How does a team qualify?

It’s the second tier of European football. The top sides from each league go in the Champions league (top 4 from England for example) the Europa League is for the lower finishing teams, like Arsenal...
Dean

Postby calitom » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:26 pm

Dean wrote:
calitom wrote:what is this tournament?? is it the european championships?? How does a team qualify?

It’s the second tier of European football. The top sides from each league go in the Champions league (top 4 from England for example) the Europa League is for the lower finishing teams, like Arsenal...

oh the scrubs...like getting a participation trophy;)
calitom

Postby Tony Orlando » Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:39 pm

Arsenal 0 Manchester City 1 :canny: :canny: :canny: :canny: :canny: :canny:

Pep has his yellow ribbon :canny: :canny: :canny: :canny: :canny:
Tony Orlando

Postby Dawn » Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:56 pm

Arsenal 0 Manchester 3

Pep still has his yellow ribbon.
Dawn

PreviousNext