Text

Re: Happy Valentines Day Everyone

Postby Nucks » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:07 pm

Snookerballs wrote:Image

Very good :gigglesnshit:
Nucks

Postby Text » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:20 pm

I'd luv to see some new valentine poems - not a soppy romantic ones, but ironic or silly ones - something different.
Trapezer John once wrote a very funny rhyme about Oscar Pitorious who murdered his lover on ..... Valentine's day .. as you do. :paranoid: :pointlaugh:

Be fun if everyone posts their fave love song too.
One of the best ones has the line ... 'you make me live'
No coincidence that only one letter separates live & love, the two are intertwined
to live is to love and to love is to live!

Text

Postby Beaky's betrothed » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:23 pm

Canary wrote:Roses are red
Violets are blue
The day we wed
I'll always rue!
... :hand:

A huge surprise
Is waiting for you
Beaky's betrothed

Postby Text » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:37 pm

Nucks wrote:
Snookerballs wrote:Image

Very good :gigglesnshit:

Yep!! :laughing:

He could also have wrote >
bring yer gf 20% OFF

bring yer wife 45% OFF

bring gf and wife ...uh uh :ooer: .... I'm OFF
bring both yer wives, you dirty polygamist, my entire staff is OFF!
:run: :run: :run:
Text

Postby Gabby » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:31 pm

The Tesco meal for two, normally £10, has today become £20 :ooer: ..... well, so I saw advertised on FB anyway? :dunno:
Gabby

Postby Nucks » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:37 pm

Poca wrote:The Tesco meal for two, normally £10, has today become £20 :ooer: ..... well, so I saw advertised on FB anyway? :dunno:

Very typical of businesses to cash in on Valentines. Flowers can be ridiculously priced.
Nucks

Postby Gabby » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:44 pm

Nucks wrote:
Poca wrote:The Tesco meal for two, normally £10, has today become £20 :ooer: ..... well, so I saw advertised on FB anyway? :dunno:

Very typical of businesses to cash in on Valentines. Flowers can be ridiculously priced.

I’ve had the deal a few times, and great value it is too as the wine alone is £7.... but to double the price for today is a rip off.... the only difference from what I can see is they are calling it a bottle of bubbly, rather than wine! :dunno: :shame:
Gabby

Postby NastyNickers » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:55 pm

Poca wrote:
Nucks wrote:

I’ve had the deal a few times, and great value it is too as the wine alone is £7.... but to double the price for today is a rip off.... the only difference from what I can see is they are calling it a bottle of bubbly, rather than wine! :dunno: :shame:

If I fancy steak, I get the meal. The peas and pancetta side is delicious too. And of course two bottle of peroni.
NastyNickers

Postby Gabby » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:14 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Poca wrote:
Nucks wrote:

If I fancy steak, I get the meal. The peas and pancetta side is delicious too. And of course two bottle of peroni.

Aah, you have the beer... I get the wine :Wiiiine!: .... when you consider you’re only paying £3 more for the food it’s a pretty good deal :mrgreen:
Gabby

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:23 pm

Poca wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Poca wrote:
Nucks wrote:

Aah, you have the beer... I get the wine :Wiiiine!: .... when you consider you’re only paying £3 more for the food it’s a pretty good deal :mrgreen:

Eating yourself again? :pmsl:

Postby Nucks » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:31 pm

Poca wrote:
Nucks wrote:

You should’ve bought it yesterday. :mrgreen:

:gigglesnshit:
Nucks

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms