Jocelyn Wildenstein and other natural Beauties!

A right load of bollocks...

Jocelyn Wildenstein and other natural Beauties!

Postby Holly » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:00 am

'I've always looked like Brigitte Bardot.' Catwoman Jocelyn Wildenstein credits her Swiss background for her feline features and DENIES she's ever had cosmetic surgery in first TV interview in two decades

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... umors.html

Image Image

YES!!!! I can see the resemblance :yess:
Holly
Site Admin

Re: Jocelyn Wildenstein and other natural Beauties!

Postby Rockstar » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:02 am

:roll:
Rockstar

Postby Holly » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:10 am

Rockstar wrote::roll:

What's the eye roll for?
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Dean » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:21 am

She’s obviously mentally ill. Why the fuck are cosmetic surgeons allowed to keep working on a woman that obviously has problems... :shake head:
Dean

Postby Holly » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:29 am

Dean wrote:She’s obviously mentally ill. Why the fuck are cosmetic surgeons allowed to keep working on a woman that obviously has problems... :shake head:

It's a business, money talks. If one surgeon doen't do it, another one will...it's so unethical, and yet most plastic surgeons are millionaires. Says a lot.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Dean » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:30 am

Holly wrote:
Dean wrote:She’s obviously mentally ill. Why the fuck are cosmetic surgeons allowed to keep working on a woman that obviously has problems... :shake head:

It's a business, money talks. If one surgeon doen't do it, another one will...it's so unethical, and yet most plastic surgeons are millionaires. Says a lot.

Yes, you’re right. Horrible cunts they are...
Dean

Postby HobbitFeet » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:34 am

Dean wrote:
Holly wrote:

I find it so shocking that professionals that have trained to be instruments that can save lives choose to sell their souls and make money off the back of mental illness

Plastic surgery (particularly reconstructive) can be an amazing thing, but this, well not so much
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Dean » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:37 am

HobbitFeet wrote:
Dean wrote:
Holly wrote:

I find it so shocking that professionals that have trained to be instruments that can save lives choose to sell their souls and make money off the back of mental illness

Plastic surgery (particularly reconstructive) can be an amazing thing, but this, well not so much

Like Holly said, it’s purely money making and fuck the consequences. It’s the same in the pharmaceutical industry, especially in America. As long as they are making a quick buck fuck the suffering and pain of the individual. Cunts...
Dean

Postby Trapper John » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:02 am

Women with 'mental' issues are treated with cosmetic plastic surgery at our expense on the NHS, so the more that pay for it themselves the better.

Here's a thing, why not spend the money it costs for cosmetic surgery on fixing their fucking heads. :dunno:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Holly » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:12 am

Trapper John wrote:Women with 'mental' issues are treated with cosmetic plastic surgery at our expense on the NHS, so the more that pay for it themselves the better.

Here's a thing, why not spend the money it costs for cosmetic surgery on fixing their fucking heads. :dunno:

What do you mean TJ? Why would people with mental issues get cosmetic surgery on the NHS? Do you know of any examples?
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Dean » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:28 am

Holly wrote:
Trapper John wrote:Women with 'mental' issues are treated with cosmetic plastic surgery at our expense on the NHS, so the more that pay for it themselves the better.

What do you mean TJ? Why would people with mental issues get cosmetic surgery on the NHS? Do you know of any examples?

I think he means vain people that want plastic surgery might be mentally ill. Instead of spending thousands on surgery spend it on fixing their heads... I think that’s what he means...
Dean

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:18 am

I think they get addicted to the pain killers nd keep going back for more, Michael Jackson is a good example of that

Postby Cleopatra » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:24 am

Another case in point is Katie Price, who was really beautiful in her younger natural state. She has ruined herself. I always feel sorry for her. She has been used and abused her whole life. It is definitely a mental health issue.
Cleopatra

Postby Trapper John » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:20 am

Holly wrote:

Answering Dean as well, No I meant exactly what I said women getting cosmetic surgery on the NHS is a real and often performed procedure.

This one for instance, noy only did we pay for her to have new tits we paid to have them taken out again when she decided she didn't want them anymore. She also had £2500 worth of cosmetic dental work done.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... -them.html

This is how the NHS justify this cost for women who aren't satisfied with their appearance.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... ement.html
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:28 am

Cleopatra wrote:Another case in point is Katie Price, who was really beautiful in her younger natural state. She has ruined herself. I always feel sorry for her. She has been used and abused her whole life. It is definitely a mental health issue.

How can these people be successful?
How can people look up to such cretins?

Peter Andre and Jordan (Auto tune removed)
Last edited by Rolluplostinspace on Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rolluplostinspace

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms