MIA Posters

A right load of bollocks...

Re: MIA Posters

Postby measurer » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:50 pm

Dean wrote:
measurer wrote:Where are Dimples and Guest 101????

Are you going to pretend they were your friends?

Are you going to stop being such a cry baby?
measurer

Postby Dean » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:51 pm

measurer wrote:
Dean wrote:

Are you going to pretend they were your friends?

Are you going to stop being such a cry baby?

I doubt it...
Dean

Postby Raggamuffin » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:52 pm

They overdosed on bitching and had to have a rest.
Raggamuffin

Postby measurer » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:53 pm

Well they'd be in good company on this forum, so hopefully they are around.
measurer

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:06 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

You could do with taking a leaf out of their book :gigglesnshit:

Postby Text » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:29 pm

Guest wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Ragga & I have had our occasional falling-outs and there are some issues we will never agree on. But I've never seen her doing any hard core bitching. The most I have seen her do is speak out against people who have behaved shabbily towards her - or she makes general comments about forum people, nothing too OTT. She really gets stuck into meaty topics in the news & current affairs - which makes a refreshing change from forum airheads who just want to bitch.

If you want to accuse anyone of bitching, look further afield to those whose posts make it crystal clear they frequent dirty little gossip-holes and do all their finest work via PM's elsewhere.
Text

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:43 pm

Canary wrote:
Guest wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Ragga & I have had our occasional falling-outs and there are some issues we will never agree on. But I've never seen her doing any hard core bitching. The most I have seen her do is speak out against people who have behaved shabbily towards her - or she makes general comments about forum people, nothing too OTT. She really gets stuck into meaty topics in the news & current affairs - which makes a refreshing change from forum airheads who just want to bitch.

If you want to accuse anyone of bitching, look further afield to those whose posts make it crystal clear they frequent dirty little gossip-holes and do all their finest work via PM's elsewhere.

Well it's very obvious that you like her then and agree with her more often than not, you creepy crawl so she hasn't been bitchy to you then :snooty:

Don't you run a dirty little gossip hole that you hide away where no one can see :pointlaugh:

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:38 pm

Canary wrote:
Guest wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

:whogives:

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:14 pm

Canary wrote:
Guest wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

How nice to see you reflecting. It really is good for the soul. And for you to admit to you run a dirty little gossip hole is really quite frank

Postby lolololololol » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:45 pm

How conveniently she forgets :mrgreen:
lolololololol

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:13 pm

lolololololol wrote:How conveniently she forgets :mrgreen:

Hidden rooms in a hidden forum :leer:

Postby Vam » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:49 am

Guest wrote:
Canary wrote:
...... / :woteva: / ......

Well it's very obvious that you like her then and agree with her more often than not, you creepy crawl so she hasn't been bitchy to you then :snooty:

Don't you run a dirty little gossip hole that you hide away where no one can see :pointlaugh:

:mrgreen:

Page 9 - Canary is a control freak, she likes to order people about via PM.

Page 15 - Oh you got tired of me, is that why you would always send me pms saying if it weren't for members like me, there would be no forum and you would be there all alone? I rarely pmed you and when I did most times it was to reply to your pms, you know. the ones where you were bitching about people ....... Oh and the other pms you sent me being sneaky and asking me if I would pm others at fh and ask them to join your forum. (insert denial here)

Page 19 - Canny PMs everyone.... telling them what to think, what to say, what to do, how to act ....... she used to PM me repeatedly to play her pathetic online games, telling me how fabulous they were, what to say and do next etc.
She's a snidey dirty, unwashed, crab riddled, private messaging........ prize pillock!

The whole thread's worth a skim read, tbf, especially from around Page 6. Canny at her deranged, manic, screen-splattering best :cuppaT:

http://www.thesleepingdogs.net/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17782&hilit=Poca&start=75&sid=51b1dfd6ac9f4a05265f52ef116aab28
Vam

Postby Vam » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:50 am

Cue the next Mad Hatter rant..... :NAA:
Vam

Postby Text » Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:26 pm

Vam wrote: ....

Ah look who has dropped in.

Yes I've fallen out with people. You don't post in the same place for 8 years without 'falling outs'. I have made my peace with them.

Abs is a friend, we still chat every week. :thumbsup:
Text

Postby Vam » Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:32 pm

Canary wrote:
Vam wrote: ....

Ah look who has dropped in.

Yes I've fallen out with people. You don't post in the same place for 8 years without 'falling outs'. I have made my peace with them.

Abs is a friend, we still chat every week. :thumbsup:

Fab :thumbsup: Thanks for sharing........

The issue wasn't about the gazillion people you've scrapped with over the years, and who you're talking to these days, you fickle hag. The issue is your rank hypocrisy and highly selective memory :gigglesnshit:
Vam

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms