A right load of bollocks...

Re: MIA Posters

Postby Dean » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:42 pm

Haha... imagine Vam crying to Measurer to warn Canary! :pmsl:
Dean

Postby Keyser » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:42 pm

Poca wrote:
Guest wrote:Vam should learn to sometimes let things lie. Instead she seems to want to keep things going and jumps straight back in to stir things up. Maybe deep down several people here love the drama, feuding, heightened emotions etc

I still think all the posters jumping on Vam are just as bad though. canny/Poca/Lady M/Dean - all love a ruck and wade in to make sure things don't die down.

I'm amazed people "miss" a troll like Andrea - by their very nature trolls are messed up, dysfunctional people. I'm always pleased when the malicious ones disappear.

I don’t love a ruck at all... i’ll reply in kind of course but don’t go out my way to create one :thumbsup:

In fact it’s one of the reasons I don’t post much lately, it’s boring to read all of the time..... the ‘fun’ posters have gone!

Bloody cheek! :monkey:
Keyser

Postby Gabby » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:45 pm

Dean wrote:
Poca wrote:
Dean wrote:
Poca wrote:I thought PMs couldn’t be sent on here? :dunno:

You can receive a PM from Admin

Can you send them one too?

No, you can’t. I think it’s only ex Mods and people with over 15000 posts that can use the PM facility on here...

Oh, so there is that facility then.... you learn something new everyday :thumbsup:
Gabby

Postby Lady Murasaki » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:46 pm

Poca wrote:
Dean wrote:
Poca wrote:
Dean wrote:

No, you can’t. I think it’s only ex Mods and people with over 15000 posts that can use the PM facility on here...

Oh, so there is that facility then.... you learn something new everyday :thumbsup:

There's an email facility too. Top right hand corner.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Dean » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:47 pm

Poca wrote:
Dean wrote:
Poca wrote:
Dean wrote:

Nah, I’m pulling your leg. Only Admin can send PMs
Dean

Postby Keyser » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:48 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:There's an email facility too. Top right hand corner.

That must be why mine is always blank! :bawlin:
Keyser

Postby Gabby » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:49 pm

Keyser wrote:
Poca wrote:
Guest wrote:Vam should learn to sometimes let things lie. Instead she seems to want to keep things going and jumps straight back in to stir things up. Maybe deep down several people here love the drama, feuding, heightened emotions etc

I still think all the posters jumping on Vam are just as bad though. canny/Poca/Lady M/Dean - all love a ruck and wade in to make sure things don't die down.

I'm amazed people "miss" a troll like Andrea - by their very nature trolls are messed up, dysfunctional people. I'm always pleased when the malicious ones disappear.

I don’t love a ruck at all... i’ll reply in kind of course but don’t go out my way to create one :thumbsup:

In fact it’s one of the reasons I don’t post much lately, it’s boring to read all of the time..... the ‘fun’ posters have gone!

:laughing:.... it’s true though, still a few around I guess :mrgreen:... but many have gone. Some evenings on here used to be hilarious with the right mix of posters..... no bitching thrown in for good measure either :mrgreen:..... all too serious now generally! :shame:
Gabby

Postby Keyser » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:49 pm

Dean wrote:Nah, I’m pulling your leg. Only Admin can send PMs

Usually for a ban! :mrgreen:
Keyser

Postby Lady Murasaki » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:51 pm

Keyser wrote:

Everyone's is. Probably just for admin. :laughing:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Keyser » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:51 pm

Poca wrote: :laughing:.... it’s true though, still a few around I guess :mrgreen:... but many have gone. Some evenings on here used to be hilarious with the right mix of posters..... no bitching thrown in for good measure either :mrgreen:..... all too serious now generally! :shame:

Perhaps when the moon is full we will have the right mix again? :twirl: :laughing:
Keyser

Postby Keyser » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:52 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Keyser wrote:

Everyone's is. Probably just for admin. :laughing:

:mrgreen:
Keyser

Postby Gabby » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:52 pm

Dean wrote:
Poca wrote:
Dean wrote:No, you can’t. I think it’s only ex Mods and people with over 15000 posts that can use the PM facility on here...

Penishead :bum:
Gabby

Postby Keyser » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:53 pm

Poca wrote:
Dean wrote:
Poca wrote:
Dean wrote:No, you can’t. I think it’s only ex Mods and people with over 15000 posts that can use the PM facility on here...

Penishead :bum:

This forum does not allow foul language. :shake head: :snooty:
Keyser

Postby Lady Murasaki » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:55 pm

Poca wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Poca wrote:

:laughing:.... it’s true though, still a few around I guess :mrgreen:... but many have gone. Some evenings on here used to be hilarious with the right mix of posters..... no bitching thrown in for good measure either :mrgreen:..... all too serious now generally! :shame:

it was good but things went too far as well with all the flame wars. It's puts people off, understandably.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Star » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:32 pm

Dean wrote:

Did Vam get one too, for her contribution as well.
Star

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms