MIA Posters

A right load of bollocks...

Re: MIA Posters

Postby Star » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:03 pm

Welling getting back to MIA posters.
It would be really good if some of the old posters came back.
Star

Postby Goodwife » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:09 pm

Star wrote:Welling getting back to MIA posters.

This thread has some kind of voodoo on it Star. Noticed a few posters mentioned have popped up

If I mention Jake Gyllenhal here will he pitch up on my doorstep? :mrgreen:
Goodwife

Postby Keyser » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:09 pm

Keyser was fucking brilliant! :snooty:
Keyser

Postby Gabby » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:11 pm

Vam wrote:
Poca wrote:

Why did you search my username?.... you obviously did as it’s highlighted every time it’s mentioned in that link?

I didn't search your username :dunno:

One of the Mods first posted a link to the thread quite recently, to show where Canny was hypocritically preaching to people about it being "bad manners" to advertise other forums (having never been shy to advertise her own forum, of course).

I just remembered the thread, that's all.

No worries, Pokes. I know you're bezzies these days, even though you mention her (Mod deleted) post to you, on page 29....

"I see the bit wishing my bastard mother dead has been removed.......... glad i quoted it first!"

Hardly ‘bezzies’ :roll:... so don’t fucking exaggerate, makes you look like a petulant child! :shame:

It’s almost 6 years since that thread, things move on.... stop being such a twat! :roll:
Gabby

Postby Vam » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:24 pm

Poca wrote:
Vam wrote:
Poca wrote:

Why did you search my username?.... you obviously did as it’s highlighted every time it’s mentioned in that link?

One of the Mods first posted a link to the thread quite recently, to show where Canny was hypocritically preaching to people about it being "bad manners" to advertise other forums (having never been shy to advertise her own forum, of course).

No worries, Pokes. I know you're bezzies these days, even though you mention her (Mod deleted) post to you, on page 29....

"I see the bit wishing my bastard mother dead has been removed.......... glad i quoted it first!"

Hardly ‘bezzies’ :roll:... so don’t fucking exaggerate, makes you look like a petulant child! :shame:

It’s almost 6 years since that thread, things move on.... stop being such a twat! :roll:

The twat is you, luv. Not to mention self-obsessed. Again, I didn't search your fricking usename. I just recalled reading the thread a Mod here linked to.

Sure, I get things move on. The only thing Canny has never been able to fucking move her meddling arse on from - even after 4 years - is me. Always shoving her flapping fishwife gob right into the middle of anything Vam-related. Then has the front to order others to mind their own business and stay out of threads :roll:
Vam

Postby Text » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:28 pm

Vam wrote:
Canary wrote:
.... :woteva: Canny bullshit :woteva: .....

You've been told to stop raking up ancient shit with these your archeological digs.

Really? Who "told" me? You? :gigglesnshit:

Serves you right for running at the mouth about "dirty PM gossip holes". People were bound to point out your hypocrisy and lies.

Like I've always said, you would not know irony if you fell over it.
You came to this thread to show my rows with people who I had made my peace with.
I responded by showing YOU screaming every manner of insult under the sun and wishing people dead when blind drunk (by your own admission)

IE you don't own the moral highground here. One day you'll switch your brain on and then you'll be able to work that out all by yourself.
Text

Postby Vam » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:40 pm

Canary wrote:
Vam wrote:
Canary wrote:

You've been told to stop raking up ancient shit with these your archeological digs.

Serves you right for running at the mouth about "dirty PM gossip holes". People were bound to point out your hypocrisy and lies.

You came to this thread to show my rows with people who I had made my peace with.
I responded by showing YOU screaming every manner of insult under the sun and wishing people dead :more beer: when blind drunk (by your own admission)

IE you don't own the moral highground here. One day you'll switch your brain on and then you'll be able to work that out all by yourself.

And one day, you'll stop being a malevolent, pathological lying cunt :again?: In the next lifetime. Maybe.

Want me to link to where you wished my 4x4 to slide off the mountain, and hit every rock on the way down?

I'm no saint, Beaky, and I will never cave in to you. I do realise though that I'm dealing with someone whose mindset and gob is as foul as a pile of rotting rat corpses in a sewer.

This latest do all started with you, no one else - you. Babbling about "dirty PM gossip-holes". No prizes for guessing who that sideswipe was aimed at... :roll:
Vam

Postby Text » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:53 pm

No one is giving any prizes.
Funny that my throwaway remark about PM's hit such a raw nerve with you.Hmmm. :ooer:

And what's with all these giggly smileys?? > > :gigglesnshit:
Giggling like a coquettisish lil girl, at your own limp jokes??
You're trying too hard, dear.
Text

Postby Vam » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:02 pm

Canary wrote:No one is giving any prizes.
Funny that my throwaway remark about PM's hit such a raw nerve with you.Hmmm. :ooer:

And what's with all these giggly smileys?? > > :gigglesnshit:
Giggling like a coquettisish lil girl, at your own limp jokes??
You're trying too hard, dear.

What giggly smileys?? Besides, no one could hope to match your nauseating, cutesy, twee, damp gusset girlishness around here - especially when posting to any of the blokes. Jeez... :ooer:

No. Just a couple of smileys to express my RL laughter at the Guest posts that followed your prattle.

#itwasntme
Vam

Postby Text » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:07 pm

Vam wrote:
Canary wrote:
Vam wrote:
Canary wrote:

I responded by showing YOU screaming every manner of insult under the sun and wishing people dead :more beer: when blind drunk (by your own admission)

And one day, you'll stop being a malevolent, pathological lying cunt :again?: In the next lifetime. Maybe.

Want me to link to where you wished my 4x4 to slide off the mountain, and hit every rock on the way down?

I'm no saint, Beaky, and I will never cave in to you. I do realise though that I'm dealing with someone whose mindset and gob is as foul as a pile of rotting rat corpses in a sewer.

This latest do all started with you, no one else - you. Babbling about "dirty PM gossip-holes". No prizes for guessing who that sideswipe was aimed at... :roll:

Oh blah blah blah .. whatever.
You are always so hyper whenever you return from your latest flounce.
And it's always me you take out your insane anger on. I don't think it diverts attention from your fake flounces.
I noticed that you did not DARE go anywhere near Dean.

Funny how someone with a concorde lifestyle, 4 by 4's, horses and a millionaire lifestyle spends all her time on petty rows on the internet, day & night.
''Oh look guys, my unfulfilled life is finally complete, cos I scored a point on t'internet, yipeee!'' :bored: :bored:
Text

Postby Vam » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:47 pm

Canary wrote:
Vam wrote:

Oh blah blah blah .. whatever.
You are always so hyper whenever you return from your latest flounce.
And it's always me you take out your insane anger on. I don't think it diverts attention from your fake flounces.
I noticed that you did not DARE go anywhere near Dean.

Funny how someone with a concorde lifestyle, 4 by 4's, horses and a millionaire lifestyle spends all her time on petty rows on the internet, day & night.
''Oh look guys, my unfulfilled life is finally complete, cos I scored a point on t'internet, yipeee!'' :bored: :bored:

Shove your blah-blahs up your capacious arse, luv. I repeat: your baity shite started this - nothing else. And you know I'm often inclined to finish anything you start.

None of this would happen if you could just manage to keep those baity typing fingers still.

Why cant you do what you said (several times) you'd do and just ignore me? No mentions, no snidey 'throway' comments - ignore and post around me. But that chronic Vam red mist of yours always gets the better of you, doesn't it? :roll:

As for my lifestyle - again with the wild exaggerations :woteva: Not that it's any of your goddamn business anyway.

Dean doesn't scare me - you're seriously batshit if you imagine he does. But I'm happy to show how you were posting about him less than 2 years ago....best leave it there, eh? :mrgreen:
Vam

Postby Text » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:54 pm

Vam wrote:
Canary wrote:

As usual, your memory is pure shite. Let me remind you.
This was the anguished post one of the admins made recently, the last time you made one of your usual archeological excavations, (your sad hobby). She wrote >
"Steady peaceful posting was great for us as Admins, not this constant shit-stirring crap and dragging up things from years ago." :wink: :wink: :again?:
Text

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:29 pm

Vam wrote:
Poca wrote:
Vam wrote:
Poca wrote:

The twat is you, luv. Not to mention self-obsessed. Again, I didn't search your fricking usename. I just recalled reading the thread a Mod here linked to.

Sure, I get things move on. The only thing Canny has never been able to fucking move her meddling arse on from - even after 4 years - is me. Always shoving her flapping fishwife gob right into the middle of anything Vam-related. Then has the front to order others to mind their own business and stay out of threads :roll:

Are your posts in this thread more examples of your "serene indifference" then, Vam?

Postby Vam » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:42 pm

Oh ffs :ooer: Are you for real?? Holly was talking to YOU, you mad old tramp. And Vic was agreeing with her....

"Oh FFS CANNY!!!...give it a rest, this is just getting out of hand again, post what you like on your own site but please stop bringing up Snuffs here, I won't allow any more of it. We had a couple or even 3 years of peaceful posting, you and the odd other poster might have found it boring but we liked it that way, lets not go back there, cos I'm telling you, we will start banning if need be....ENOUGH!!!"

No wonder you so selectively never link to an entire thread/page. Makes your constant pathological lying look more sanitised :roll:

http://www.thesleepingdogs.net/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=44666&hilit=Steady+peaceful+posting&start=180&sid=f56b0ad18b25739945c9da559c512847
Vam

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:53 pm

Especially Shine

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms