What you up to today?

Big Threads

Re: What you up to today?

Postby Trapper John » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:59 pm

S'pose I better sign off and watch the Liverpool game, at least I won't feel so guilty if I actually do.

Fortunately, like a lot of women they think if you like football you'll watch any game, truth is if it isn't Arsenal I can take it or leave it, so it's a handy get out of jail card sometimes.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Stooo » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:11 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Dean wrote:So, in this fantasy land where you bake fairy cakes for the LGBT community, all lesbians are either butch or beautiful and you have threesomes all the time... Are you still a single middle aged man, or do you change for the better?

I do have a partner of sorts but I like to keep my options open and therein lies the story of my life. Don't judge me, we've all done questionable things. :bawlin:

Friends with benefits?

Tried that, it didn't end well...

Nah, its a bit more than that. I'm supposed to be round there tonight but she's got early teenage kids and I'd rather watch the football than look at her 13 year old boy mope about like a depressed monkey and the girl eagerly hoping I'll do her homework for her.

You don't want to get close to her kids? I can understand that.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:13 pm

Trapper John wrote:S'pose I better sign off and watch the Liverpool game, at least I won't feel so guilty if I actually do.

Fortunately, like a lot of women they think if you like football you'll watch any game, truth is if it isn't Arsenal I can take it or leave it, so it's a handy get out of jail card sometimes.

Your choice of words is a bit telling mate.

Sounds like you want to kick it into touch.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Dean » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:14 pm

Stooo wrote:
Trapper John wrote:S'pose I better sign off and watch the Liverpool game, at least I won't feel so guilty if I actually do.

Your choice of words is a bit telling mate.

Sounds like you want to kick it into touch.

Already looking for excuses not to be there. Doesn’t look promising I must admit...
Dean

Postby Bella » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:09 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Dean wrote:
Trapper John wrote:Making fairy cakes for the local LGBT bring and buy sale at the weekend. A bit previous I know but I'm guessing they'll be a lot of fairies needing feeding.

Are you hoping to pull? :leer:

Looking for a threesome with a couple of lesbians, as long as they both aren't butch - normally one's half decent.

I guess what you're really saying is that you want to watch couple of Lesbians doing whatever they do, they'd hardly be interested in you now, would they?
Bella

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:42 pm

So you're saying your like a lot of women?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Gabby » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:37 am

Weekly pub lunch and catch up with the BFFs.... always a nice surprise who’s gonna show, due to work commitments etc :canny:
Gabby

Postby measurer » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:57 pm

My first day off in ages!! So, I am still sitting in housecoat - though will need to dress to walk the dog soon. Trying to regain strength of body and mind to go and do what needs to be done. So, a peaceful day for me.

Nice seeing you Gabby.
measurer

Postby Dimples » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:20 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Dean wrote:So, in this fantasy land where you bake fairy cakes for the LGBT community, all lesbians are either butch or beautiful and you have threesomes all the time... Are you still a single middle aged man, or do you change for the better?

I do have a partner of sorts but I like to keep my options open and therein lies the story of my life. Don't judge me, we've all done questionable things. :bawlin:

Friends with benefits?

Tried that, it didn't end well...

Nah, its a bit more than that. I'm supposed to be round there tonight but she's got early teenage kids and I'd rather watch the football than look at her 13 year old boy mope about like a depressed monkey and the girl eagerly hoping I'll do her homework for her.

Are you shit hot at quadratic equations and conjugation of French verbs then...? :whistle:

.... or is it that she'd like you to build a castle with a moat, portcullis and working drawbridge? :gigglesnshit:
Dimples

Postby Stooo » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:26 pm

measurer wrote:My first day off in ages!! So, I am still sitting in housecoat - though will need to dress to walk the dog soon. Trying to regain strength of body and mind to go and do what needs to be done. So, a peaceful day for me.

Nice seeing you Gabby.

I'm off tomorrow, loads to do.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Gabby » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:25 pm

measurer wrote:My first day off in ages!! So, I am still sitting in housecoat - though will need to dress to walk the dog soon. Trying to regain strength of body and mind to go and do what needs to be done. So, a peaceful day for me.

Nice seeing you Gabby.

Thanks Mes, and you too :thumbsup: ..... very sorry to read of your sad loss, good to see you back :smilin:
Gabby

Postby VelvetCat » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:25 pm

Lazy day for me today, haven't got out of my jammies yet, though I will have to later to take the dog out.

Currently on antibiotics and a antibiotic spray for a bad ear infection, combined with my regular painkillers they are making me fall asleep a lot. Mr VC thought it was really funny when he walked in last night and found me asleep with the remote in my hand and the dog curled up on my lap!

Supposed to be moving stuff out of our bedroom as we've just had a new carpet delivered on Monday and Mr VC's gonna put it down at the weekend, but sod it, it can wait until tomorrow.
VelvetCat

Location: The Hawthorns, loaned to the Championship for another season!

Postby Star » Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:03 pm

Out and about this afternoon.
Star

Postby Cleopatra » Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:34 pm

Bit of a lazy day, today. Had a late breakfast and haven't moved since. Pouring down out there, you can almost see the flowers growing and blooming in real time. I have just watched an ancient film called, Cool Hand Luke, with Paul Newman. Thoroughly enjoyed it. May even have a nap, now. :smilin:

Have a good afternoon, all.
Cleopatra

Postby MG2 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:22 pm

Cleaning, shopping, cooking, potting. All because I have family over sometime tomorrow
MG2

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive