What you up to today?

Big Threads

Re: What you up to today?

Postby Mickyboy » Wed May 16, 2018 10:49 am

Bella wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Bella wrote:I was up and out at 6AM buying plants from the market and now it's too cold and damp outside to plant them :bawlin:


Why would you be out so early to buy plants Bella.........


The Market stall is sold out by around 8 AM.


Oh I see Bella it's that popular then.........
User avatar
Mickyboy
 
Posts: 5453
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:45 pm

Re: What you up to today?

Postby Gabby » Wed May 16, 2018 10:57 am

Bella wrote:I was up and out at 6AM buying plants from the market and now it's too cold and damp outside to plant them :bawlin:


Same here weather wise :roll: ... one day I will move to a better climate! :mrgreen:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 16333
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: What you up to today?

Postby Bella » Wed May 16, 2018 11:19 am

Gabby wrote:
Bella wrote:I was up and out at 6AM buying plants from the market and now it's too cold and damp outside to plant them :bawlin:


Same here weather wise :roll: ... one day I will move to a better climate! :mrgreen:


It's brightening up here :smilin: Yes,I dream of moving to Porto.
User avatar
Bella
 
Posts: 6742
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:04 pm

Re: What you up to today?

Postby NastyNickers » Wed May 16, 2018 12:06 pm

Spending my life sat in the walk in centre it seems.
My flower has an infection around her finger nail, and I’ve exhausted all my home remedies so we’re waiting to see a nurse. Been here hours. :bawlin:
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 6717
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:06 am

Re: What you up to today?

Postby Gabby » Wed May 16, 2018 12:38 pm

Off out for lunch... and Dean, here’s a couple of :slap:.. just in case you need them while i’m gone! :Hiya:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 16333
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: What you up to today?

Postby Jem » Wed May 16, 2018 12:39 pm

NastyNickers wrote:Spending my life sat in the walk in centre it seems.
My flower has an infection around her finger nail, and I’ve exhausted all my home remedies so we’re waiting to see a nurse. Been here hours. :bawlin:

Hope she's ok, Nic.
User avatar
Jem
 
Posts: 1587
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:04 pm

Re: What you up to today?

Postby Dean » Wed May 16, 2018 12:40 pm

Gabby wrote:Off out for lunch... and Dean, here’s a couple of :slap:.. just in case you need them while i’m gone! :Hiya:


Stands a good chance I will need them...
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 35045
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: What you up to today?

Postby NastyNickers » Wed May 16, 2018 1:06 pm

Jem wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:Spending my life sat in the walk in centre it seems.
My flower has an infection around her finger nail, and I’ve exhausted all my home remedies so we’re waiting to see a nurse. Been here hours. :bawlin:

Hope she's ok, Nic.

Thanks lovely.
She’ll be fine. It’s just red and gammy looking, so we can’t wait another week to see our GP.
Still sat waiting. :brickwall:
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 6717
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:06 am

Re: What you up to today?

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu May 17, 2018 5:42 pm

Nucks wrote:
Gabby wrote:
Nucks wrote:I thought you were more of a laminate floor kind of gal. :doomed:

Wood if you don’t mind! :snooty:


Is it shiny? :awesome:



Did you get an erection asking that? :again?:
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 24529
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: What you up to today?

Postby Dean » Thu May 17, 2018 5:43 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Gabby wrote:
Nucks wrote:I thought you were more of a laminate floor kind of gal. :doomed:

Wood if you don’t mind! :snooty:


Is it shiny? :awesome:



Did you get an erection asking that? :again?:


Trolling post ^^^
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 35045
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: What you up to today?

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu May 17, 2018 5:44 pm

Dean wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Gabby wrote:
Nucks wrote:I thought you were more of a laminate floor kind of gal. :doomed:

Wood if you don’t mind! :snooty:


Is it shiny? :awesome:



Did you get an erection asking that? :again?:


Trolling post ^^^


The clues are there............ :pukeup:
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 24529
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: What you up to today?

Postby measurer » Thu May 17, 2018 5:47 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Gabby wrote:
Nucks wrote:I thought you were more of a laminate floor kind of gal. :doomed:

Wood if you don’t mind! :snooty:


Is it shiny? :awesome:



Did you get an erection asking that? :again?:




Not unless she changed sex in the last hour....
User avatar
measurer
Site Admin
 
Posts: 11777
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:51 pm
Location: Taking care of business...

Re: What you up to today?

Postby NastyNickers » Sat May 19, 2018 3:01 pm

Watched the wedding, now I’m spending the rest of the afternoon in the Urgent Care waiting room with my Flower. Her finger is minging :pukeup:
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 6717
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:06 am

Re: What you up to today?

Postby dis » Sat May 19, 2018 3:02 pm

NastyNickers wrote:Watched the wedding, now I’m spending the rest of the afternoon in the Urgent Care waiting room with my Flower. Her finger is minging :pukeup:


Oh is it no right still?

What a wee shame.
User avatar
dis
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:29 pm

Re: What you up to today?

Postby dis » Sat May 19, 2018 3:03 pm

I am doing washing and watching the football.
User avatar
dis
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:29 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests