What you up to today?

Big Threads

Re: What you up to today?

Postby Cleopatra » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:06 pm

On the sofa with my poorly toe up on a cushion. Son number 2 is doing the roast for two as he is the only one home. He's not a bad cook and I will be helping with instructions.
Cleopatra

Postby Vam » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:15 pm

Cleopatra wrote:On the sofa with my poorly toe up on a cushion. Son number 2 is doing the roast for two as he is the only one home. He's not a bad cook and I will be helping with instructions.

Saw your post yesterday. Still hurting? :ooer: If it drags on until tomorrow, you know what to do.

I got a birthday lunch thing later. Should be a laugh...
Vam

Postby Cleopatra » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:21 pm

Vam wrote:
Cleopatra wrote:On the sofa with my poorly toe up on a cushion. Son number 2 is doing the roast for two as he is the only one home. He's not a bad cook and I will be helping with instructions.

Saw your post yesterday. Still hurting? :ooer: If it drags on until tomorrow, you know what to do.

Sharp shooting pains going through it and it's aching as well. Son says if I mention my toe once more he's gonna scream and now he's buggering off to the gym. I'm fed up. At work tomorrow. I really hate going to the doctors, so knowing me, I will wait a few weeks to see if it disappears. Hope you're ok Vam and that real life is being good to you. Enjoy the birthday lunch and make sure there is plenty of laughing. :smilin:
Cleopatra

Postby Vam » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:32 pm

Cleopatra wrote:
Vam wrote:

Sharp shooting pains going through it and it's aching as well. Son says if I mention my toe once more he's gonna scream and now he's buggering off to the gym. I'm fed up. At work tomorrow. I really hate going to the doctors, so knowing me, I will wait a few weeks to see if it disappears. Hope you're ok Vam and that real life is being good to you. Enjoy the birthday lunch and make sure there is plenty of laughing. :smilin:

A few weeks?? Of pain?? That's just plain nuts :dunno: What if it turns out to be something that should have been checked out, like...NOW?

RL is pretty good, ta. I'll be sure to raise a glass to your toe's full recovery later :wink: (don't let it drag on too long, Cleo!)
Vam

Postby Nucks » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:09 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Dean wrote:I was supposed to play in a pool tournament today but my neck is fucked, think I’ve got a trapped nerve or a pulled muscle or something. Can hardly move my head, fucking agony!

Rolling pin across the pulled nerve..... :thumbsup:

In case of emergency, across the head works too. :mrgreen:
Nucks

Postby Goodwife » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:11 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Lucian Deville wrote:
Goodwife wrote:Just on my way out off to town for a few hours :canny:

Fuckoff.

I was going to drive actually :snooty:

Whatever you don’t multitask 2 those things, you’re asking for trouble!

Ha ha those activies are for in the dark & out in a secluded spot not broad daylight in the middle of the city :gigglesnshit:
Goodwife

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:14 pm

Dean wrote:I was supposed to play in a pool tournament today but my neck is fucked, think I’ve got a trapped nerve or a pulled muscle or something. Can hardly move my head, fucking agony!

Whenever that happens to me i bung some white tiger balm on it and it works a treat.

Postby Goodwife » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:14 pm

Nucks wrote:
Rockstar wrote:

Are you two trying to kill Dean off? :yikes:
Goodwife

Postby Nucks » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:19 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Rockstar wrote:

Nah, people have money invested in the battle with Mickey. Maybe later.
Nucks

Postby Goodwife » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:58 pm

Nucks wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Rockstar wrote:

Nah, people have money invested in the battle with Mickey. Maybe later.

You mean after he has won :pmsl:
Goodwife

Postby Star » Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:01 pm

Cleopatra wrote:
Vam wrote:

Sounds like Gout Cleo. Hope it feels better soon.
Star

Postby Stooo » Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:30 pm

I went to Paignton to do some shopping after I put the washing on the line on a cold and blustery, sunny day. I've started dinner, done the litter tray and banned Micky. Next up is cleaning the cooker :thumbsup:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Raggamuffin » Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:32 pm

Got up really late, went out for a coffee, tried to teach my cat how to use the cat door, failed, and now I'm having a cup of tea. :cuppaT:
Raggamuffin

Postby Text » Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:22 pm

Guest wrote:
Canary wrote:Catching up with loadsa chores, got me marigolds on.
I've already mentioned it in micky's ''Gloves off'' thread.
I'll reward myself with a treat or 2 after, tonight!

:whogives: where you mentioned your fucking marigolds? Your posts are pure shit anyway, seeinb them once is enough.

Meoooow, what's up? Today's shoplifting trip didn't go too well then? Try adult literacy classes instead.
Text

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:46 pm

Spent 4 hours taking the piss out of Tories and Brexit supporting morons on Twitter.
Then watched Pink Panther films on Netflix

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive