DS and DTV - Part 84

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV - Part 84

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:46 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Vam Fan wrote:
Guest wrote:Only a dedicated OCD Huntertwat could make several pages of posts about Wizzyleaks and OSteps steer the thread into being all about vam again :bored:

Sorry Odie. :ooer:

That's cool Vam Fan Guest... I can reignite the fire any time... I have plenty of fuel and a box of matches still :smilin:

Can I ask, what do you get personally out of all this? You seem to be of the illusion that the universe is revolving around your great discovery and that people on here are so excited by it all. Goodwife seems to be as thrilled about it as you are, so she clearly is a knob on DS, but how much support have you actually got on here? I suspect you guest post a few times to reply to your posts, and you probably have your old pal Banglaroad crashing in too to give you a pat on the back, but don't you feel somewhat disheartened that it hasn't become the wow factor event you hoped it would be? All it has revealed is that you clearly wind them up on DS, ntc is angry he was banned from here but that's about it.

In what capacity do these posts you are sharing correlate with what was posted on DS? That's the trouble, you are posting what they posted on a different forum after what was posted by them and responded by you on DS. If we had all the relating posts from both forums so that we can see the whole picture, then we can actually judge who the real cunts are. But I suspect that won't be forthcoming so I will personally call you the cunt.

I am just being nice? I don't see the point in being a cunt just for the sake of it.

It matters to Odessa and so why shouldn't they post what they want? Its certainly more interesting than JP or Vam having another meltdown over nothing.

But why does it matter to Odessa? They haven't actually said anything particularly nasty about anyone, so why is he getting himself wound up over it? I suspect also that he has only posted the bits he thinks are the most scandalous because by posting other bits would demonstrate that actually, he isn't displaying normal behaviour. If he is suffering from depression or have some kind of mental illness, it isn't always best to be nice. Because what he is displaying is a bit of perverse obsessional disorder.

But I do see your point. If he finds it therapeutic then who's to argue with him?

Postby jp761 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:55 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Vam Fan wrote:
Guest wrote:Only a dedicated OCD Huntertwat could make several pages of posts about Wizzyleaks and OSteps steer the thread into being all about vam again :bored:

Sorry Odie. :ooer:

That's cool Vam Fan Guest... I can reignite the fire any time... I have plenty of fuel and a box of matches still :smilin:

Can I ask, what do you get personally out of all this? You seem to be of the illusion that the universe is revolving around your great discovery and that people on here are so excited by it all. Goodwife seems to be as thrilled about it as you are, so she clearly is a knob on DS, but how much support have you actually got on here? I suspect you guest post a few times to reply to your posts, and you probably have your old pal Banglaroad crashing in too to give you a pat on the back, but don't you feel somewhat disheartened that it hasn't become the wow factor event you hoped it would be? All it has revealed is that you clearly wind them up on DS, ntc is angry he was banned from here but that's about it.

In what capacity do these posts you are sharing correlate with what was posted on DS? That's the trouble, you are posting what they posted on a different forum after what was posted by them and responded by you on DS. If we had all the relating posts from both forums so that we can see the whole picture, then we can actually judge who the real cunts are. But I suspect that won't be forthcoming so I will personally call you the cunt.

I am just being nice? I don't see the point in being a cunt just for the sake of it.

It matters to Odessa and so why shouldn't they post what they want? Its certainly more interesting than JP or Vam having another meltdown over nothing.
jp761

Postby Lambert » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:12 pm

Guest wrote:The Tom Daly thread in GD has people virtue signalling again. The reality is it’s a cringey celeb couple buying a baby like an accessory. Probably hope it will get them through the Daly cheating revelations.

With all the women’s march and women’s rights threads I’m genuinely surprised not more is made out of all the surrogates forced to ruin their bodies for a bit of cash and to pander to people like Tom and Lances egos.

Has it been determined who the daddy is?
Lambert

Postby Odessa Steps » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:37 pm

Lambert wrote:
Guest wrote:The Tom Daly thread in GD has people virtue signalling again. The reality is it’s a cringey celeb couple buying a baby like an accessory. Probably hope it will get them through the Daly cheating revelations.

With all the women’s march and women’s rights threads I’m genuinely surprised not more is made out of all the surrogates forced to ruin their bodies for a bit of cash and to pander to people like Tom and Lances egos.

Has it been determined who the daddy is?

Straight in with a homophobic joke I see Lambert... I see how you fit in with your far right Trifle buddies :dafinger:
Odessa Steps

Postby Odessa Steps » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:40 pm

Goodwife wrote:

Just look at the reaction Goodwife... after all the denial they even existed now they've found themselves in it up to their necks... The more abusive they get the more vindicated I feel... and right now I feel pretty damned vindicated :smilin:
Odessa Steps

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:43 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

Just look at the reaction Goodwife... after all the denial they even existed now they've found themselves in it up to their necks... The more abusive they get the more vindicated I feel... and right now I feel pretty damned vindicated :smilin:

In what up to their necks?

Postby Not a trifling Guest » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:47 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

Have to agree.
If it was as meaningless as claimed by guests why such a furore?
They are looking very foolish and childish.
And any time Odie gets a ban he just has to show the screenshots and he'll off every time as they open admitting they are going after him.
Who reports posts anyway? It's the mark of someone who's lost the argument. Never mind a group of people reporting the use of the word trifle.
Not a trifling Guest

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:50 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

Nice. Instead of addressing any of the criticism, he's instead going try for the martyr angle :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:56 pm

I wonder how the outrage is going at Trifle Central? :wurms:

Postby Odessa Steps » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:02 pm

Not a trifling Guest wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

Have to agree.
If it was as meaningless as claimed by guests why such a furore?
They are looking very foolish and childish.
And any time Odie gets a ban he just has to show the screenshots and he'll off every time as they open admitting they are going after him.
Who reports posts anyway? It's the mark of someone who's lost the argument. Never mind a group of people reporting the use of the word trifle.

They're exposed as organised mass alerters... and the quotes today aren;t even the worst ones... they go mental over a joke I made a few years back in some of the later ones.
They're convinced Momentum has "infiltrated" DS Politics and they need to restore balance... so they're trying to remove people by getting them banned. Although they think the DS Mods have also been taken over by Momentum so it's seems self defeating.

And yes you are quite correct... they have made it entirely clear they're cordinated in doing it and exchanging notes on "flagging"... and they've written it down which I'm sure in hindsight must seem foolish to them... it's one explanation for their furious and entirely futile angry meltdown. :smilin:
Odessa Steps

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:03 pm

Guest wrote:I wonder how the outrage is going at Trifle Central? :wurms:

Well I dont know but I would imagine they are all pissing themselves with laughter.

Postby Odessa Steps » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:21 pm

This really... :thumbsup:

ntc -
Well it proves they are taking note but beware they may think it's a witchhunt from another forum.
Odessa Steps

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:26 pm

To join the forum that is but never was, you do not have to sign an official secrets act document. I am a member and whilst I don't agree with everything they say or do, it is a pretty fairly run, friendly forum. They involve members in any change that might affect them and they do not care how someone votes or what their politics are.

You do not get called a Nazi for being a Labour supporter who doesn't like Corbyn and the Internet Discussion thread is a vent to let off steam after being ridiculed by twats on DS.

I believe that they denied it's existence because there are so many who are simply arsewipes who would have ruined the flow of discussion. It reminds me of what discussion forums should be. Might be a small affair, but it is a pleasant place to post. I feel sorry for people who are so nasty on DS that they have deprived decent discussion to many. If you can't cope with not being allowed to join the trifles, then that is your fault for being a dick. Not theirs. They do not have to tell anyone about it if they choose not to.

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:30 pm

Guest wrote:

Well I dont know but I would imagine they are all pissing themselves with laughter.

Yep! That's exactly it! Despite the intention to cause mayhem and panic, there is just a huge piss taking exercise going on and the last laugh is being had by them! That and the fact that it's Sunday and most of them are busy living their lives so are not overly focused on trivial forum wars.

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:43 pm

Guest wrote:

I don't even understand why he is giving this bunch of shits publicity. His nemesis, that Wizzy, is only going to be puffed up more with own self-importance in the back'slapping gang.
But it's some kind of Odie therapy session :potkettle: :bloodyputer: we all have to sit through. Only 75% to go :again?:

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive