DS and DTV - Part 84

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV - Part 84

Postby guest » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:33 pm

Minnie wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Minnie wrote:Evening all:)

Been reading and catching up with everything, nothing changes does it? Anais on DS does come across to me as someone who googles everything she posts. Glad to see Vams still here :)

Minnie! :wubwub:

So good to see you posting and I really hope that all is going well, so many questions that I don't want answers to so let's leave it at that.

Lovely to see you.

Thanks Stoo x Just had my third chemo and looking forward to a week off it. Got roughly 18mths now it has spread to my bones, but I'm trying to remain positive and just get on with it. I've been reading here today and honestly, it really does take your mind off it lol, doing me a service you are :)

Gutted to hear your diagnosis, so sorry. x

Postby TWAT » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:42 pm

Guest wrote:He only wants to get into her knickers.

He actually doesn't ..

Guest wrote:Would they fit him?

There's a question ..

Guest wrote: :kinell: Hadn't realised his love life, or lack of, was so desperate

It really isn't ..

Guest wrote:You know who Jason is right? The guy who uses the phrase "special cuddles"

Used being the operative word ... sure, i used it a lot but only because it made me laugh.

Guest wrote:Hell, James "have I mentioned I'm asexual" Frederick has more chance of a forum conquest

You're not wrong.

God, i've gone and jra'ed myself there ..
TWAT

Postby guest » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:48 pm

TWATkins wrote:
Guest wrote:He only wants to get into her knickers.

He actually doesn't ..

Guest wrote:Would they fit him?

There's a question ..

Guest wrote: :kinell: Hadn't realised his love life, or lack of, was so desperate

It really isn't ..

Guest wrote:You know who Jason is right? The guy who uses the phrase "special cuddles"

Used being the operative word ... sure, i used it a lot but only because it made me laugh.

Guest wrote:Hell, James "have I mentioned I'm asexual" Frederick has more chance of a forum conquest

You're not wrong.

God, i've gone and jra'ed myself there ..

Now you've gone and done it. :kinell:

Postby NastyNickers » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:51 pm

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
NastyNickers

Postby guest » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:52 pm

NastyNickers wrote::mrgreen: :mrgreen:

You may well laugh missy NN, us poor guests don't have an ignore button.

Postby VelvetCat » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:46 pm

(((Minnie))) its good to see you back on the forum, so, so sorry about your news. Take care xx
VelvetCat

Location: The Hawthorns, loaned to the Championship for another season!

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:06 pm

Guest wrote:I wonder which other account Soap-Lea is using on DS? I don't believe for one second she has stopped posting. The site was her whole life.

Maybe she has given up on TV soaps especially EastEnders as it's become so crap? If she doesn't watch them anymore she would have no reason to comment on them on a soap forum?

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:19 am

Odessa Steps wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:
Guest wrote:I agree. They are idiots. That’s why they are called mouth breathers or other derogatory terms on those DS threads. I don’t always like the way Anais puts her point across but when you see the dregs she’s up against, I can’t really blame her.

'Mouth breather' has to be one of the wankiest put-downs ever.

I've never really got it... do you lose IQ if you have a cold?

Have you seen this wee cracker from one of our favourite Ex-Longterm Labour Voters?

Granny McSmith
Forum Member
✭✭
20/02/18 13:32
alan29 wrote: »
show previous quotes

Oh, and none of our three children have followed our religion in adulthood ...... looking round the church that seems entirely typical.
I wonder if some posters have actually spoken to people of faith at any depth.

No they just spout platitudes about it, based not on any reality, but on what they are told by Leftie Central.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_89353617

Postby Nucks » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:04 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I wonder which other account Soap-Lea is using on DS? I don't believe for one second she has stopped posting. The site was her whole life.

Maybe she has given up on TV soaps especially EastEnders as it's become so crap? If she doesn't watch them anymore she would have no reason to comment on them on a soap forum?

Last night’s episode was pretty bad. Wouldn’t blame anyone for giving up on EE at this point.
Nucks

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:22 am

Nucks wrote:
Guest wrote:

Last night’s episode was pretty bad. Wouldn’t blame anyone for giving up on EE at this point.

If anyone can defend last EastEnders, I'd love to hear their defence of it. It started off randomly with Tina getting a tattoo and then just veered into something so juvenile, CBBC would reject it. What the hell happened to it? And, can I ask? Does anyone actually give a fuck about Aiden and the Albert storyline? And why has Vincent not noticed that his CD player doesn't work?

I think it's time to lay it to rest. It's a shadow of its former self.

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:37 am

I think Soap-Lea might have become laceyturnerlover

The soap forum is wick with people using multiple IDs.

Postby jra » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:00 am

Guest wrote:Watched EastEnders tonight, what a load of shit. Those like Aaron Silver and Soap Lea must live a boring existence if this is all they have to look forward to in life. I would find myself a better hobby. How can anyone spend all day and night discussing this drivel?

Give me a decent documentary any time or reality/quiz show in some cases, like 'Celebs Go Dating', 'Come Dine With Me' or 'The Chase' etc. Otherwise, a decent comedy or film. So, you've got my vote. I've met people who think Eastenders etc. is real life, it's that bad.
jra

Postby GUESTY » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:16 am

Maybe Soap-Lea just decided to get a life and not waste it arguing with members and belittling old women with chronic pain.
GUESTY

Postby Vam » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:57 am

guest wrote:Vam is here to stay, despite the shitters or is it because of them :gigglesnshit:

It's the second option, you clever little guesty, you! :gigglesnshit:
Vam

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:58 am

Guest wrote:I think Soap-Lea might have become laceyturnerlover

The soap forum is wick with people using multiple IDs.

Good call, you might be onto something there.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive