DS and DTV - Part 84

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV - Part 84

Postby Dean » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:01 pm

Puzzler wrote:Deena is squeaky clean and hasn't been trolling everyone except stooo, and hasn't wished death on countless posters :whistle:

There’s a difference between being a troll and being a genuine racist and homophobe like you... :shake head:
Dean

Postby Puzzler » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:05 pm

Dean wrote:
Puzzler wrote:Deena is squeaky clean and hasn't been trolling everyone except stooo, and hasn't wished death on countless posters :whistle:

There’s a difference between being a troll and being a genuine racist and homophobe like you... :shake head:

You targeted me for being against ISIS and your loony mates in Chechnya. Trolling Cunt. You wish death on everyone you disagree with.
Puzzler

Postby Rockstar » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:05 pm

Puzzler wrote:I hope you both get aids, which knowing your faggot lifestyles is pretty likely.

What went wrong with you? Were you repeatedly dropped on your head as a baby? :shake head: :hand:
Rockstar

Postby Puzzler » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:08 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Puzzler wrote:I hope you both get aids, which knowing your faggot lifestyles is pretty likely.

What went wrong with you? Were you repeatedly dropped on your head as a baby? :shake head: :hand:

What went wrong with you is your uncle fucked your mum and you were the result.
Puzzler

Postby Rockstar » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:08 pm

Dean wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Just fighting fire with fire. I'm amazed anyone gives you the time of day after how you stabbed Micky in the back, you are one vile cunt who wishes death on I've lost count of how many posters. Now don't cry when someone does same to you.

Why would I cry? You’ve been dragged down to the gutter and your true colours have been shown. My work here is done... :trollface:

He bears some striking resemblance to Lucian if you look closely....One is obsessed with incest sex and the other with homophobic tranny obsession...

ETA : And incest sex too by the looks of the latest post.... :pmsl:
Last edited by Rockstar on Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rockstar

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:09 pm

pair of lightweights

it means nothing till you get your reply in caps

my favourite is still

SSSCUNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Dean » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:15 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Dean wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Just fighting fire with fire. I'm amazed anyone gives you the time of day after how you stabbed Micky in the back, you are one vile cunt who wishes death on I've lost count of how many posters. Now don't cry when someone does same to you.

Why would I cry? You’ve been dragged down to the gutter and your true colours have been shown. My work here is done... :trollface:

He bears some striking resemblance to Lucian if you look closely....One is obsessed with incest sex and the other with homophobic tranny obsession...

I’ve always found it odd how racists like Puzzler are also obsessed with transsexuals and male anal rape... Weird bunch... :off head:
Dean

Postby Rockstar » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:16 pm

Dean wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Dean wrote:
Puzzler wrote:

I’ve always found it odd how racists like Puzzler are also obsessed with transsexuals and male anal rape... Weird bunch... :off head:

Puzzler is worse than Major in the sense that he is younger and will spread the bile for decades to come... :shake head:
Rockstar

Postby NastyNickers » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:19 pm

NastyNickers

Postby VelvetCat » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:42 pm

Nucks wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I wonder which other account Soap-Lea is using on DS? I don't believe for one second she has stopped posting. The site was her whole life.

Maybe she has given up on TV soaps especially EastEnders as it's become so crap? If she doesn't watch them anymore she would have no reason to comment on them on a soap forum?

Last night’s episode was pretty bad. Wouldn’t blame anyone for giving up on EE at this point.

Haven't watched it for about 25 years, loved it in the early days with Den and Angie.
VelvetCat

Location: The Hawthorns, loaned to the Championship for another season!

Postby jra » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:54 pm

Dean wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
jra wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:No, hence the answer.
What's the fix? Ignoring? :gigglesnshit:

I've got a fix for you? Stop trolling. As for ignoring, irony award for you.

But, what I was getting at is they signed up, then they could use the ignore list feature instead of moaning about it.

I've got a fix for you too but I'm too polite to say. :mrgreen:

Is it suicide?

Get a refund on your personality transplant. That's the second time you've wished me dead.
jra

Postby Lambert » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:55 pm

Dunno why Kai was getting so much shit in that thread tbh. Trollhunter in there being a cock as usual. Both he and a couple of others replied without having read Kai's post properly. People smell blood in the water and bite someone's head off without thinking.
Lambert

Postby jra » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:59 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Dean wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
jra wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:No, hence the answer.
What's the fix? Ignoring? :gigglesnshit:

I've got a fix for you? Stop trolling. As for ignoring, irony award for you.

But, what I was getting at is they signed up, then they could use the ignore list feature instead of moaning about it.

I've got a fix for you too but I'm too polite to say. :mrgreen:

Is it suicide?

No! Bloody hell!

Dean seems to have lost the (fine) line between taking the piss, having a laugh (generally) and crossing boundaries big time.
jra

Postby guest » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:09 pm

Keyser wrote:EE is the best it's ever been, last night was the finest episode of all time.

Knocked all that '86 Den and Angie shit into a cocked hat! :snooty:

Personally any bloke that watches Eastenders, or any soap is a bit of a sad twat and needs a long, hard look in the mirror.

:hand:

Postby George » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:18 pm

Dean wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Dean wrote:
Puzzler wrote:

I am not sure where he has got the idea that you are a fat, ginger, Isis supporting tranny in the first place.
George

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive