DS and DTV - Part 84

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV - Part 84

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:52 pm

jra wrote:
Guesticle wrote:Fuck's sake JRA, nobody has wished you dead. Dry your eyes, you big baby, it's not RL, words on a screen etc...

Yeah they have. That's the second time Dean has pulled that stunt. Things like that I take personally. Dean hasn't exactly got a good track record on here for crossing the boundary comments, so not sure why you are defending him. He called me a selfish cunt in the jukebox thread (now deleted), so all bets are off concerning him. He also criticized my music, a big no-no for anybody in that thread. I'm not big baby, but if one wants to dish it out bring it on and expect to get it back. :thumbsup:

he hasn't wished you dead you great wuss.

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:26 pm

jra wrote:
Guesticle wrote:Fuck's sake JRA, nobody has wished you dead. Dry your eyes, you big baby, it's not RL, words on a screen etc...

Yeah they have. That's the second time Dean has pulled that stunt. Things like that I take personally. Dean hasn't exactly got a good track record on here for crossing the boundary comments, so not sure why you are defending him. He called me a selfish cunt in the jukebox thread (now deleted), so all bets are off concerning him. He also criticized my music, a big no-no for anybody in that thread. I'm not big baby, but if one wants to dish it out bring it on and expect to get it back. :thumbsup:

The one when Holly told you to stop spamming it with 20+ tracks one after the other? - funny you "forgot" to mention that part. Does that mean all bets are off concerning Holly too?
That could be interesting.....

Postby Junglejayne » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:31 pm

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:

This is a gift to a troll, you've got the faux outrage, people telling him he's got the wrong end of the stick, other trolls egging him on. He's not going to let it drop easily. :header:
Junglejayne

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:36 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:

This is a gift to a troll, you've got the faux outrage, people telling him he's got the wrong end of the stick, other trolls egging him on. He's not going to let it drop easily. :header:

i wish he would let it drop, he just makes himself look more ridiculous each time he says it.

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:49 pm

TonyGunk wrote:
Nucks wrote:DS has been a bit of a non-event for some time, easy to see why this thread gets derailed.

DS is just a safespace for the pathetic clique of right-on twats. Why would anyone expect to have a decent conversation about it.

Days after making a post in the Kate Middleton praising her for not partaking in the pathetic virtue-signalling at awards events I have been banned for supposedly supporting sexual assault.

That post sat there for days and had quite a few likes before one of the pussy moderators banned my account. I wonder which one of the manginas reported it?

The bat signal goes up....

And here comes one the bat men.

Puzzler wrote:Ohh look Tony, it’s a triggered feminazi :pmsl:probably that cunt scottie :pmsl:

You tell those mangina feminazi snowflake libtards, Puzz. Trigger their remainer anti Trump soy sauce asses. :gigglesnshit:

Postby jra » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:52 pm

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:

The one when Holly told you to stop spamming it with 20+ tracks one after the other? - funny you "forgot" to mention that part. Does that mean all bets are off concerning Holly too?
That could be interesting.....

I didn't mention that bit since it isn't relevant, as I've stopped doing that. The other thing is (a) Holly is an admin and it's her (the board) rules (b) Dean isn't even a mod let alone an admin (c) Dean can't tell me what to do on here and (d) he was rude about it.
jra

Postby jra » Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:00 pm

Guest wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:

i wish he would let it drop, he just makes himself look more ridiculous each time he says it.

Trolls need feeding and :yess: , but who are you? Who on gods earth gave you the right to say I'm ridiculous. :whogives: Say that to my face you lightweight. Have you got the balls to do it? Nah, didn't think so. Can you tell I'm taking the piss here. You're cannon fodder.
jra

Postby jra » Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:03 pm

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:

Yeah he has, by implication. Rinse and repeat. If anybody is a wuss around here it's you being too chicken shit to sign up/register. :pmsl:
jra

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:05 pm

Guest wrote:
TonyGunk wrote:
Nucks wrote:DS has been a bit of a non-event for some time, easy to see why this thread gets derailed.

DS is just a safespace for the pathetic clique of right-on twats. Why would anyone expect to have a decent conversation about it.

Days after making a post in the Kate Middleton praising her for not partaking in the pathetic virtue-signalling at awards events I have been banned for supposedly supporting sexual assault.

That post sat there for days and had quite a few likes before one of the pussy moderators banned my account. I wonder which one of the manginas reported it?

The bat signal goes up....

And here comes one the bat men.

Puzzler wrote:Ohh look Tony, it’s a triggered feminazi :pmsl:probably that cunt scottie :pmsl:

You tell those mangina feminazi snowflake libtards, Puzz. Trigger their remainer anti Trump soy sauce asses. :gigglesnshit:

I'll probably regret asking but what's the 'soy sauce' thing all about? Is it anti Asian or something?

Postby NastyNickers » Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:06 pm

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:

Yeah he has, by implication. Rinse and repeat. If anybody is a wuss around here it's you being too chicken shit to sign up/register. :pmsl:

Sooooooo.
We just pretending all your own death wish things didn’t happen?
Telling someone to drink antifreeze.
Saying someone didn’t deserve any more life.

I’m sure others will remember more.
NastyNickers

Postby Dean » Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:22 pm

jra wrote:

Your music is shit and you should kill yourself. Milk that for few months you boring weirdo...
Dean

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:47 pm

:kinell: that's it now Dean

all bets are off :monkey:
fair game :monkey:
bring it on :monkey:
be very afraid :monkey:

Postby guest » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:57 pm

The Luton Bobble Hat Gang are on stand-by.

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:13 pm

Puzzler wrote:
gUEST wrote:
TonyGunk wrote:

:shake head: :shake head: :shake head: With language like that and an outlook like that DS will be a better place without you. Welcome to Dogs. You'll find a few like-minded failures.

Ohh look Tony, it’s a triggered feminazi :pmsl:probably that cunt scottie :pmsl:

And up pops a like-minded failure right on cue. Hi Puzzles :Hiya:

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:48 pm

jra wrote:

They don't want you dead, but they do want you to move away from shared accommodation and better yourself.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive