DS and DTV - Part 84

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV - Part 84

Postby Junglejayne » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:05 pm

Guest wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Guest wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:Another Venables thread :whistle:

Only a matter of time before Jane Doh and her buddies make absolute arses of themself again.

James Frederick is a bit of a voyeur of violence.

For a supposed pacifist, he doesn't half believe a lot of folk deserve death.

He seems to relish in suffering.
Junglejayne

Postby NastyNickers » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:07 pm

And anais has used mouth breathers as an insult before today.
NastyNickers

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:11 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
wizzywick wrote:
So, once again, truce time. Move on. I have no I'll feelings towards you because you are someone I do not know so I can not get angry about things that you do. There was obviously something bugging you to get you to come onto the forum. As I say, talk to me via email. Let's put an end to this because frankly I think everyone is getting bored of it. Have a nice evening.

Okay then Wizzy... I accept. This wouldn't be the first truce I've entered into.

Truce on...

Someone tell him if they see him about. I'm going to cease all activity regarding the other forum for 48 hours to see if this holds. Given I'm aware some Guests will stir the pot.

I would suggest you ignore all guest posts on this matter because as you say there are some wankers who will try and rile you up.

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:11 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
wizzywick wrote:
So, once again, truce time. Move on. I have no I'll feelings towards you because you are someone I do not know so I can not get angry about things that you do. There was obviously something bugging you to get you to come onto the forum. As I say, talk to me via email. Let's put an end to this because frankly I think everyone is getting bored of it. Have a nice evening.

Okay then Wizzy... I accept. This wouldn't be the first truce I've entered into.

Truce on...

Someone tell him if they see him about. I'm going to cease all activity regarding the other forum for 48 hours to see if this holds. Given I'm aware some Guests will stir the pot.

Odes, as a trifle member, I will pass on your agreement to wizzy. We will also ensure that any trifle member who posts here won't trouble you.

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:13 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Guest wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Guest wrote:

Only a matter of time before Jane Doh and her buddies make absolute arses of themself again.

So do quite a few of them on those threads. I think calling them mouth breathers is about right when it comes to some of them.

Postby Drunk Dalek » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:16 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Guest wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Guest wrote:

I’ve never really understood that one. He claims to be hiding from an abusive relative but gives out so much info on DS he’s practically doxed himself. :dunno:
Drunk Dalek

Postby Goodwife » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:16 pm

Guest wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
wizzywick wrote:

Truce on...

Odes, as a trifle member, I will pass on your agreement to wizzy. We will also ensure that any trifle member who posts here won't trouble you.

What happens if they disobey? Will they end up in the Thames wearing concrete boots ? :ooer:
Goodwife

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:17 pm

Guest wrote:No way is Odie in his 60s.

I'd say in his 40s like Puzz.

Still too old for this shit.

Postby Junglejayne » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:20 pm

Drunk Dalek wrote:I’ve never really understood that one. He claims to be hiding from an abusive relative but gives out so much info on DS he’s practically doxed himself. :dunno:

He's an odd one.
Junglejayne

Postby Nucks » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:21 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
wizzywick wrote:

Truce on...

What happens if they disobey? Will they end up in the Thames wearing concrete boots ? :ooer:

I had imagined a punishment more befitting to secret society traditions. Like being blindfolded and spanked with a jellied eel.
Nucks

Postby Junglejayne » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:23 pm

Guest wrote:
So do quite a few of them on those threads. I think calling them mouth breathers is about right when it comes to some of them.

I don't even know what that means but those type of threads always attract a type that enjoy being angry and that I'm glad not to know in real life.
Junglejayne

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:24 pm

Trigger Alert wrote:
Guest wrote:Wizzywick is being insincere.
He has nothing personally against anyone and cannot understand why anyone is angry? Yet he is allowing his forum to be used by members to scheme and plan how to bait and get banned DS members they do not like.

So not so innocent and blamefree.

Oh cry us a river. You lot getting angry over this is pathetic. On here people gloat about alerting or getting members banned all the time. That VR6 bob did it just today so fuck off withyour hypocritical crap.

If you don’t think the looney lefties on DS bait mass alert you are even more stupid than you sound.

Doesn't change the point that Wizzywick's sanctimonious patronising attempt at pretending to have the moral highground was insincere and false.
The guy is as fake as they come.

Postby Junglejayne » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:24 pm

NastyNickers wrote:And anais has used mouth breathers as an insult before today.

Guesty is saying its been used here recently, I can't find anything :dunno:
Junglejayne

Postby Frankly » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:25 pm

Guest wrote:I know this is the DS thread but can everybody remember Vicky lost someone who she was very close to, all this arguing that everyone on this site and other forums does doesn't really matter when you lose someone close and we should all remember what is the most important part in life and thats family and friends

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear this. If you are reading, take care Vicks.
Frankly

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:26 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
wizzywick wrote:

Truce on...

No They wil get a bowl of custard straight in the face :canny:

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive