DS and DTV - Part 84

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV - Part 84

Postby Odessa Steps » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:23 pm

Mesostim's Film Review : Lady Bird

I sat down nice and comfy and waited for the film to start. When the final credits rolled I realised it wasn't going to. Low score from me.
Odessa Steps

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:35 pm

Guest wrote:
Momentum HQ wrote:Just found out Trevgo got banned for being a far rightie.

Great, the take over is almost complete! :twirl:

It is complete. Such an easy victory too. DS Righties were all fucking hopeless failures. So they've all pissed off to their Trifle safespace to weep their salty right wing tears and provide support for each other. We won't miss them. They've all gone apart from Viper, who's deep undercover as a leftie and posting lots of lovely pro leftie stuff just to show us a thing or two. :more beer:

Has Trevgo joined the trifle forum?
Does anyone know why he was banned?

Postby jra » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:59 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Guesticle wrote:Fuck's sake JRA, nobody has wished you dead. Dry your eyes, you big baby, it's not RL, words on a screen etc...

Yeah they have. That's the second time Dean has pulled that stunt. Things like that I take personally. Dean hasn't exactly got a good track record on here for crossing the boundary comments, so not sure why you are defending him. He called me a selfish cunt in the jukebox thread (now deleted), so all bets are off concerning him. He also criticized my music, a big no-no for anybody in that thread. I'm not big baby, but if one wants to dish it out bring it on and expect to get it back. :thumbsup:

he hasn't wished you dead you great wuss.

Yeah he has, by implication. Rinse and repeat. If anybody is a wuss around here it's you being too chicken shit to sign up/register. :pmsl:

Sooooooo.
We just pretending all your own death wish things didn’t happen?
Telling someone to drink antifreeze.
Saying someone didn’t deserve any more life.

I’m sure others will remember more.

That's retaliation for you.
jra

Postby jra » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:01 am

Dean wrote:
jra wrote:
Guesticle wrote:Fuck's sake JRA, nobody has wished you dead. Dry your eyes, you big baby, it's not RL, words on a screen etc...

Yeah they have. That's the second time Dean has pulled that stunt. Things like that I take personally. Dean hasn't exactly got a good track record on here for crossing the boundary comments, so not sure why you are defending him. He called me a selfish cunt in the jukebox thread (now deleted), so all bets are off concerning him. He also criticized my music, a big no-no for anybody in that thread. I'm not big baby, but if one wants to dish it out bring it on and expect to get it back. :thumbsup:

Your music is shit and you should kill yourself. Milk that for few months you boring weirdo...

The point being is that it didn't need to be pointed out in THAT thread, as music tastes are subjective, and you're not a mod or admin here so STFU.
jra

Postby jra » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:03 am

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:

They don't want you dead, but they do want you to move away from shared accommodation and better yourself.

:whogives: :again?:

You living with somebody? That's shared accommodation.
jra

Postby jra » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:04 am

It's not a war you know.
jra

Postby jra » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:06 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It is complete. Such an easy victory too. DS Righties were all fucking hopeless failures. So they've all pissed off to their Trifle safespace to weep their salty right wing tears and provide support for each other. We won't miss them. They've all gone apart from Viper, who's deep undercover as a leftie and posting lots of lovely pro leftie stuff just to show us a thing or two. :more beer:

He was banned for posting something. Glad to help.
jra

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:25 am

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

He was banned for posting something. Glad to help.

Your too kind! :canny:

Postby Dean » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:31 am

jra wrote:
Dean wrote:
jra wrote:

Your music is shit and you should kill yourself. Milk that for few months you boring weirdo...

The point being is that it didn't need to be pointed out in THAT thread, as music tastes are subjective, and you're not a mod or admin here so STFU.

You don’t need to be a Mod or Admin to know that your taste in music is shite...
Dean

Postby dis » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:43 am

kagagoogoo.
dis

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:39 am

Puzzler wrote:My name is Puzzler you illiterate cunt.

You'll ALWAYS be PUZZLES to me.

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:52 am

jra wrote:

It's not a war you know.

It is and you were one of the losers.

Postby Kizzie » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:10 am

Axtol seems to create conflict in every thread.
Kizzie

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:58 am

Odessa’s Avi is really making me laugh!
:awesome:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Text » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:49 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:Odessa’s Avi is really making me laugh!
:awesome:

It's so norty! :awesome:
Mind you the nortiest avvi I've ever seen was stooo's dildo one - dafuck!!! :thud:
Text

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive