Help From Admin Requested A SAP

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Help From Admin Requested A SAP

Postby Stooo » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:57 pm

nicko wrote:Lucian Deville, did you used to post on the old Sky Forum ?

Oh wow, hi :Hiya:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Star » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:02 pm

Oh wow this thread has sure taken off, like a pocket rocket :laughing:
Star

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:02 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Lucian Deville wrote:Really, in your dreams you workshy, taxpayers leach.

Says the troll posting as a fictional character with a fictional life & family

:shame:

He or she is simply pathetic. What a way to spend a life.

It would be sad if he or she wasn't so full of themselves and soooo full of shite.

Postby Nice Guesty » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:02 pm

Lucian Deville wrote: Hi

You, like many, is one sad, little, phathetic, deluded, workshy ignorant twat.

when one has worked since leaving uni as well as their other half, and their children have paid their own
way, its not too hard to be in a comfy financial postion with careful spending, ivesting,etcetc, and a bit of hard work
and a little luck.

People like you stuck in taxpayers funded social hosuing flats eveny people like us, its cunts like you
that keyed our Range Rover when it only a few weeks old as cunts like you travell to nice areas to see how hard working, tax paying people live, you cunt.

you may lie about your family and lie that you have a husband,etcetc, but WE DONT, you get that twat!!!

Ok, all done

:) :)

PS - you fucking ignoartant, illiterate bastard :thumbsup:

Well, if i recall correctly, over on DS, you weren't sure if you had either. One minute you were talking about your husband, the next you were talking about Mrs. D.

I think you are seriously deluded and are in desperate need of professional help.

Word. :more beer:
Nice Guesty

Postby Goodwife » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:04 pm

Lucian Deville wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

Hi

when one has worked since leaving uni as well as their other half, and their children have paid their own
way, its not too hard to be in a comfy financial postion with careful spending, ivesting,etcetc, and a bit of hard work
and a little luck.

People like you stuck in taxpayers funded social hosuing flats eveny people like us, its cunts like you
that keyed our Range Rover when it only a few weeks old as cunts like you travell to nice areas to see how hard working, tax paying people live, you cunt.

you may lie about your family and lie that you have a husband,etcetc, but WE DONT, you get that twat!!!

Ok, all done

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Erm yeah.

I own my own home, my car is less than a year old & I have never been out of work. Granted I am about 20 yrs younger than your fictional age

I seem to have got under your skin today Lucian. Maybe have a sit down before you get so worked up you give yourself a heart attack.
Last edited by Goodwife on Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Goodwife

Postby Goodwife » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:06 pm

Star wrote:Oh wow this thread has sure taken off, like a pocket rocket :laughing:

Lucian is a little worked up this afternoon Star, he is even posting out of character :yikes:
Goodwife

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:08 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Lucian Deville wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

Hi

and a little luck.

Ok, all done

Erm yeah.

I own my own home, my car is less than a year old & I have never been out of work. Granted I am about 20 yrs younger than your fictional age

I seem to have got under you skin today Lucian. Maybe have a sit down before you get so worked up you give yourself a heart attack.

S/he is very touchy. Perhaps her/his life is coming home to roost.

Postby Lucian Deville » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:08 pm

Nice Guesty wrote:

and a little luck.

Ok, all done

Well, if i recall correctly, over on DS, you weren't sure if you had either. One minute you were talking about your husband, the next you were talking about Mrs. D.

I think you are seriously deluded and are in desperate need of professional help.

You lying bastard
Lucian Deville

Postby Goodwife » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:10 pm

Lucian Deville wrote:
Nice Guesty wrote:

and a little luck.

Ok, all done

You lying bastard

True story a "fan" posted it in the DS thread :ooer:
Goodwife

Postby Lucian Deville » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:12 pm

Goodwife wrote:

Erm yeah.

I seem to have got under your skin today Lucian. Maybe have a sit down before you get so worked up you give yourself a heart attack.

Hi

How many times have we told you not to lie, you lying
;itt;el, ignorant, illiters, backwards bastard.

You got your own home, try the other one you little lying pig.

The closest you ever get to a job, is a job center you little two faced, ignorant dumb wit.
Lucian Deville

Postby Star » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:14 pm

Are you ok Lucian
Star

Postby Goodwife » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:15 pm

Lucian Deville wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

Erm yeah.

Hi

How many times have we told you not to lie, you lying
;itt;el, ignorant, illiters, backwards bastard.

You got your own home, try the other one you little lying pig.

The closest you ever get to a job, is a job center you little two faced, ignorant dumb wit.

:pmsl: :pmsl:

Jealousy will get you nowhere
Goodwife

Postby Nice Guesty » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:16 pm

Lucian Deville wrote: You lying bastard

Oh, i see. Lucindafact has been erased from your one remaining brain cell already has it?
Nice Guesty

Postby Lucian Deville » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:18 pm

Star wrote:Are you ok Lucian

Hi Star

We are fine, thanks for caring :smilin:

Mrs D, along with our daughter, son and his family are out and we guess should be home soon as most shops close for 17-00 but they were having a bite to eat as well, not sure if they went across the water to lakside or this side/bluewater - they will all be coming in inc our prince but cant wait long as son is at work tomorrow and having to leave early about 08-00

:)
Lucian Deville

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:19 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Lucian Deville wrote:
Nice Guesty wrote:

You lying bastard

True story a "fan" posted it in the DS thread :ooer:

I remember that. Then, not long after, it was banned.

And, just to add, it's not very literate either.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms